Kikes will win in the end. They really are grooming Zuckerberg for 2020...

Kikes will win in the end. They really are grooming Zuckerberg for 2020, bringing us one step closer to One World Government. Who knows, maybe he will be the first World President. We all let it happen.

Defeatist faggot

>Hillary couldn't even win against Trump with all the Deep State/NWO assistance, after spending her whole life in politics
>a squeaky voiced, 5'7" Jew can win after starting a tech company and calling hi users dumb fucks

Not gonna happen, man. NWO may be inevitable because God has told us it's going to happen, but it may not be for a while yet.

Not going to happen.

Hey pol, i'm writing a new mein kampf based on my personal struggles, without any mention of the jew (for the normies to shut the fuck up). Any of you faggots want to read it?

Zuckerberg is hated, good luck with that.

Who even fucking uses facebook anymore? Cancer. Sage.

he has stolen the fb concept from two students - nobody cares - something is wrong with your (((legal))) "system" . yanks have the choice :send freemasons & kikes away - or do nothing .

It's cool, we'll still climb out of this.

With the way things are going we'll probably devolve into a state of chaos before the end of the year.

>Kikes will win in the end.

>*yawn*
well it looks like another big nothingburger. Gosh I'm so tired. I'm going to bed. You all should get some sleep too.

I just want to put this out there for anyone sentient:
Before the election in which Zuckerberg will be candidate, they will find a way to make online voting through a verified Facebook account happen.

Hillary is among the most hated people on the planet.
Facebook is already big brother.

Odds on him winning aren't that bad.

>without any mention of the jew
>Any of you faggots want to read it?

LOL nope

I could believe that if he wasn't such a shit speaker.

>They really are grooming Zuckerberg for 2020,
I was the first person to mention this about 10 months ago.

>implying that America would elect a Jew for President

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well that goes without saying.

What if I mention them subversively, such that normies only understand the implications after some thought? But would be obvious to members of the alt right

>Implying america isn't deeply cucked by jews

Good. I will unironically vote for Zuck. Scientific illiteracy in politics needs to die.

>zuck doesn't divest
i can hear the ree's from 2016 already

1 prob op america is white and we hate jews kikes hook nosed heebs what have you.

The left will see hom as A FUCKONG WHITE MALE. He won't win.

Fucking pussy.

How so?

Umm...

t. Rural retard

No fucking way. Nobody likes that slimy weasel-Kike, not even liberals.

>implying Cuckerburg knows shit about science.
>implying the current administration is anti-science.
I bet your head is nice and toasty under that pussy hat.

zuck the cuck super science says whites have got to go!

Bernie Sanders never stood a chance in hell of being elected. America may be controlled by Jews, but it's not because America voted the Jews into power.

> implying that living in a rural area speaks to one's intelligence.
You must live in one of those minority democratic states. How does that feel, user?

Cuckerberg suffers from social anxiety, he will never win. Nice try sage you fat fuck.

the fucking white male will be so yesterday's news by 2019. The young Jewish president that will take care of all of our neeeeeeeeeds and pay our outstanding student loans

I don't consider him Jewish he married a fat ugly chink he's a traitor to his genetics and religion

Zuckerberg was pursuing a degree in computer science before starting Facebook.

As for Trump,
>Literally the least educated cabinet in modern history
>No one has a formal science education
>Trump doesn't believe in excerises because the human body "has a finite amount of energy".

zuck is 1000x better than any regular democrat.

Fuck off
They're going to slip up and fall. And it's gonna be a big fall.

I was hoping to vote for Michelle

>kikes will win

Top 1% of white intellect is over 7,000,000 people.

Top 1% of jews is 150,000

Whites have the highest variance, this is why we literally invented almost everything.

What happens when the 7 million or so brightest white minds finally wake up to jewry?
Jews are variance from the mean of white dominance. 100 years of ruling and they managed to fuck things up so hard we've already nearly had TWO nuclear wars.

>white
for now

I can assure all mankind were gonna have nuclear earthquakes, phyrexian oil, and the maximum zendikar shit if that snake even so much as even runs....

fpbp

Cuckerberg can only win a prison cell.
We have the evidence.
screencap this.

sage the defeatist faggot, tho

The conflict of interest would be unbelievable. Are millennials really that stup....