Other urls found in this thread:

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=7ti2K5yStfU
youtube.com/watch?v=qn86TiufHm8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

reft wing bring dishonor upon famiry

Jew, Samurai, Fear

this

The Japanese government and education never demonized their past. Japanese children don't grow up being forcefed propaganda that their grandparents/great grandparents were "evil chinkslayers".

un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
soon

So why did Europe?

japan didn't enslave a continent they could use against them

Jews.

Take your upvote

Fuck off nu/pol/.

Not for lack of trying

shame they didn't

there has to be another reason, I just cant take the Jew pill

Higher average IQ, way less self destructive empathy, those chinks are fucking ruthless.

This.

The Japanese were completely justified in trying to genocide the chinks you dumb jungle monkey.

>US liberal propaganda

You are now aware to the fact that most europeans are dogshit retards.

I mean what else would you call it

They were demonized, to a certain point but definitively not as much as the West.
For example, take every japanese politician willing to discuss or reform article 9.
An uproar will start almost immediately, the ghost of militarism and imperialist Japan will haunt the public opinion.
Japanese society is not that proud of their defense forces as they were in the past.
A soldier is considered an underachiever, close to those who study in a non prestigious college or institute. Is not even considered an actual job, more like an apprenticeship.

Because Europeans are retarded numales

English is a vector for Jewish Subversion.

Being bad at English saved them.

They were selling it as Asia for Asians while kicking out (((European))) colonial powers from Asia.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ti2K5yStfU

The Japs have always had great national pride. Every Japanese person I've met has been no-nonsense and super red pill.

damn, Asian turn me straight nigger. Muh dik Muh dik.

I look like guy in pic related. I can't image the Asian girls I'd pull if I was blond haired and blue eyed, not a swarthy Med.

>Weeaboos
>Otaku faggots
>Japany lovers
It is probably because they are all soulless objects. They have no emotions. There fucking language sounds like a computer processing some information. They don't have an understanding of the world around them. They are soulless robots, would explain why they all look the same and have oblivion character creation settings when they don't get plastic surgery.

>ran at a 100 miles per hour running the goddamn sword through his chest
>nudged it off as 300 other people started ganging up on you
>stil go for a second stab
What a goddamn hero

>Japan
>Helicopter money
>negative interest rates
>government spending equal to 60% of GDP
>everything is very regulated
>feminist mayor of Tokyo
>massive debt
>over 60 crown corporations
>all economic growth in past 10 years has been a result of Bank of Japan buying stock
Japan isn't right wing. They're just not insane when it comes to immigration and culture.

the last samorai

Soon goyim, after whites Japs will follow

>all them brit haters

I like this pepe.

>US exposed to USSR leftie propaganda
>they're cucked beyond belief

>Japanese children don't grow up being forcefed propaganda that their grandparents/great grandparents were "evil chinkslayers".
Because most of them think that they dindu nuffin when shit like Nanking happened.

Well compared to Russia everyone is cucked. America still has a right wing president, house, and senate.

>Well compared to Russia everyone is cucked.
D-don't say so, b-baka senpai

I can't understand why Sup Forums misunderstood about Japan.
Education in Japan is toltary cucked by left wing(Commie) teacher and get self-hating education.
Just finally few Japanese realized it was wrong thanks to internet and terrible behavior of neighbors(china and korea).

Anime provides them with so much degeneracy, faggotry, and beta cuck bitch mentality that there is simply no more room for the progressive ideology to fit

The US overlooked that for economic reasons during the rebuilding process of Japan post war. While Germany is continuously cucked to the point of any nationalism is labeled "Nazi".

So you hate yourself so much that you refuse refugees on the basis of it being a bad place for them? Whatever works I guess

779988 but 4 ruins it is this a sign from god to kms

Look at those limp wristed men. Why is it always limp wristed men?

Japan is an ethnostate. It's the only reason their society has not collapsed.

hey man don't hate, wrist size is genetic

its possible its that northwest euros have different genetic or cultural traits that left them more vulnerable to conquest by a "self-hating" ideology. Christianity used to dominate the continent and its concept of "Original Sin" fills the same memetic niche as "White Guilt" now does.

I suspect Judaism had something to do with it though, its hard to ignore how prominent Jewish intellectuals became in the 20th century

When Japanese culturally appropriate something, they always subtly alter it to be Japanese and sterilise the liberal aids away.

you are next. you are about to get bleached or kebab'd

They never imported niggers, spics, and chinks.

>>they're still right wing
And they are totally irrelevant.

Europe was weak. Japan is strong.

Hell even America withstood this shit for decades and is only now beginning to show cracks as a result. Europe by constrast, gleefully invited Ahmed to come over and have his wife and then ran out back to his cuckshed.

wrong bones respond and adapt to pressure

>nip girlfriend afraid of Abe's restructuring of Japan's defense policy as a threat to Article 9
>embarrassed to sing her own national anthem
>ask her about her neighbors and she constantly complains about Russia and China moving in on their land and provoking them

Honestly, just give yourselves a couple of years. Once your neighbors start getting more aggressive with their antics and people wake up, I think we'll see Japan rise from its state of cuckoldry

I think it's actually also important to remember that the Jap occupation was still brutal as hell. The British occupation while still bad didn't result in people being killed and raped by the hundreds. What the Japs did was show that it was possible to get rid of the British colonials.

Refusing refugees is different contexts from self-hating education about WW2.
I guess Japanese don't want get concerned about alien anymore.
And we still have many refugees of 3.11 earthquake.

Asian societies are shame based.
Western societies are guilt based.

What works in one group of countries does not work in the other.

>reddit
go back

105 IQ. They're able to think without being clouded by emotion.

Japan was so fucking tough we destroyed their entire nation, dropped 2 nukes on them, demanded unconditional surrender, and they were still sharpening bamboo sticks for the women and children to fight is with should we invade their island, and only finally agreed to surrender on the condition the emperor keep his position.

They are tough motherfuckers as an entire nation and I hope they never give into this leftist bullshit, and I will always be proud to call them an ally.

I'd rather have 10 japs fight with me on a battlefield than 10,000 europeans.

The real war is Jews vs. Whites. Whites are the priority. Just like Germany first policy in the war. Japs are just a sideshow. Besides, they are pretty cucked on their own. All their militant leader genes were killed in the war.

>terrible behavior of neighbors
>china and korea
Look who is talking

Japan is based af, Europe is cucked and completely fucked, the rest of the free west will watch them burn as an unfortunate example.

>only finally agreed to surrender on the condition the emperor keep his position.

No, they accepted an unconditional surrender. For the sake of reestablishing the country, and also the fact that Hirohito was pretty clueless, the US maintained the Emperor. That's also why they didn't bomb Kyoto, to keep him alive.

This is true. Always be proud of your nationality to at least some degree. Otherwise you turn into commie globalist scum.

>They are tough motherfuckers
This. Any nation of men and women willing to disembowel themselves to maintain their honor has my unyielding respect.

Asians are obviously superior to white men in most ways. Intellect is just another tick on the list.

we already bombed them to cuckhood in the 40's

Boo fucking hoo, any nation that had the power to do so committed atrocities. That doesn't make them any better, but feelings of guilt and self-loathing propaganda is not only toxic, it makes absolutely no sense.

>When Japanese culturally appropriate something, they always subtly alter it to be Japanese and sterilise the liberal aids away.

Probably that.
Anglo-kikery either gets neutralized or lost in translation altogether.

Wiggerism, Japan-style:
youtube.com/watch?v=qn86TiufHm8

I haven't known about "white guilt" until I came to Sup Forums.
Honestly I thought they learnt history like
"nukes were necessary"
"white imperialism brought civilization on the world"
"democracy is justice and should expand into the world"

>white imperialism brought civilization on the world
They now have this somewhat similar idea where the only way to bring civiliation to the world is to bring in immigrants and educate them and that they must do so for the greater good of humanity. Honestly this supposed white mans burden that they believe never ended. They just decided that they have to implement it in a different fashion.

No, because that would be right