What kind of message was she trying to send with this

What kind of message was she trying to send with this

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-holds-bloodied-trump-mask-in-photo-shoot-with-tyler-shields.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The usual progressive virtue signalling circle jerk.

she wants to see Trump killed

Appealing to Muslim voters, of course.

She wants to show the good old tolerance the left always shows.

Please, someone, anyone pay attention to me.

its a psyop to distract from seth rich videos today

Submit to the elites or die

This is the correct answer

She joined ISIS

She is sending her soldiers in Antifa and BLM a message
Trump must BTFO Antifa and BLM immediately.

"Notice me please."

She's already been broken, she's currently begging for mercy.

Crown her lads.

>pls somebody remember who I am I haven't had a job since Joan Rivers died

Trump during the campaign about ISIS's barbarity: "They're chopping off heads"

The American political left: Holding up decapitated head of American President

I want someone to burn puppet heads of Obama and trump along with Quran and American flag.

Just to piss off both left and right tribe.

that she isis now, she stands for islam and beheading those who stand in her way

She's lazy.

gives really bad head

satanism is the truest source of hella fvckin dank memes

Greg Gutfeld had a good point. She did it not for the shock value but for the apology. She gets her name in the news twice. Once for doing it and second for he "very heartfelt apology" "she's so brave"

>What kind of message was she trying to send with this

That you don't have to worry about 'refugees' when you have liberals in your country anyway.

Or Satanic spirit cookers.

the old bitch has balls, I will give her that

She will be honoured with Tweets from President in morning.

She did it in the hopes that the kikes would restart her shitty career.

LOOK AT ME! I HATE DRUMPF TOO!! I'M STILL RELEVANT.... Right?

THIS IS CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!

to do what? if this was obongo or literally any other president i would agree but holy fuck do you think this shit is new? trump has been disrespected at every turn and almost every kike puppet celebrity has done something like this. if she had balls she would hold up george soros or jacob rothschild or hillary clintons head. but then she would probably get MK ultrad or vanned or something

It's only a matter of time until that picture is modified with Hillary or Obama's likeness, then let's see how funny she thinks it is.

No she fucking doesn't. Insulting Trump has been the left's favorite activity for 2 years now.

this

I know that feeling
>pic related

Guys, I found this on an Antifa site, she was doing a photo shoot for Antifa

Somebody should tie her down and pour acid into her vagina and then see if she still complains about the harmless locker room talk from trump

It's purely allegorical, it's the juxtaposition of modern B-list celebrities with the classic hero's journey of Perseus to slay Medusa.

But who is the Kraken represented by, the viewer? Or is this just right after when she cuts of Medusa's head?

Kathy who?

That's why she did it.

Seinfeld was right, she's annoying.

"Pay attention to me"

Behead those who behead those who insult Islam!

Well, Sup Forums? Will you do that?

I thought Jim varney was dead?

Please fuck my career up sempai

Did a litte research, she appears sometimes on TV Land. I'm going to write them a letter about how this is improper. Does anyone know what endorsement contracts she has, or if she has a regular show or magazine article.

Behead those who insult Islam.

Why the fuck is blood pouring down from his forehead if she cut his fucking head off?

"You're next."

We dont do such childish things.

that her career is over, and she is very tired of her current comfortable lifestyle.

of course not. Sup Forums is board of peace

Oh, God shop Moldylock's nasty tits in the fish net shirt onto her body.

^_-

He was bludgeoned before the beheading. She brutal.

I need attention

She wants Trump dead.

She wants to behead the God Emperor, obviously. I didn't know she was muslim.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/05/30/kathy-griffin-holds-bloodied-trump-mask-in-photo-shoot-with-tyler-shields.html

Actually, as something hilarious we should do it but instead of Cooper use this Tony guy.

What shall we have him say?

She's shitting her pants because of the massive backlash from the left, no doubt a visit from the Secret Service and finally the realization that if someone actually does kill and behead the president she'll likely get dragged into it on some kind of charge.

She want to visit Guantanamo

This was such a stupid move for Kathy.

She had been considered the middle of the road comedian that joked about celebrities. She generally stayed away from being overly political the way most celebrities are.

Which made it so she'd be stay relatively popular with a lot of conservatives even if they didn't agree with her politics.

It's why she's had a TV series and multiple comedy specials on Bravo. A channel which when they polled their viewers for who they'd like to see as president had Trump come out on top, even to the surprise of the host of the show doing the polling.

It's why with most celebrities they'd never see any pushback from talking about wanting to kill Trump. A good chunk of her fanbase are conservatives and those that wanted some more apolitical.

Giving the green light to those that need it.

kek. I was thinking about putting Eric Clanton's face over hers but got lazy

underrated, vern.

She used to have a show back in ~2005 called my life on the b list

The entire show revolved around her acting cringy & attention whoring trying to get people to know who she was, and to get her name out so she could get more famous

Her entire identity is centered around trying to get attention, and has explicitly stated this

I haven't had a job since my last hosting waaaah someone pay attention to me waaaaaaah im a grill why is no one looking at me waaAAAAhAHHHHHHHH

1. Who the fuck is Tony Posnanski?
2. What would digging up pictures of Anderson Cooper do to help us?
3. Nice attempt to shift blame, you stupid Polish, faggot.

If Bill Nye and Christopher Walken reproduced and had a trans daughter.

it was missing this

HAHA IT'S SATIRE, DRUMPF, HAHA

LOL DIE

>Bravo. A channel which when they polled their viewers for who they'd like to see as president had Trump come out on top, even to the surprise of the host of the show doing the polling.

Really? Isn't Bravo a fag-centric channel?

Stupid. She does have a nice body though. Id fuck

>God damn it, Kathy, you ruin everything! Every time I bring a president home you spoil it! You know what your shrink says? You're just trying to get a little attention!

Pol should get on this, I'm now curious as to who this random is.

Nice.

That she needs to lose some fucking weight. What a pigbitch

>she's even being disavowed by her far-left comrades like Anderson Poofter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Came to pol just for this. Entertain me faggots.

She's only known for being the biggest faghag in hollywood. Losing Cooper's support means there's no bouncing back from this.

well she is a kike witch

It might be this, not sure what they talked about.

"I want Levi back"

Is there anywhere to watch the latest ISIS kino?

Noted. I didn't remember she did the times square thing on TV. So since AC works for CNN, she must also work for CNN. I'm going to write a letter to CNN regarding this recent thing that Kathty Greffin did. Advocating any violence to someone with whom you disagree with is wrong. This moved the goal post. 20 or even 10 years ago this level would get you fired or worse.

I''m going to write a letter to CNN and their advertisers. This is wrong, and Kathy Greffin should be fired.

It's not yours, goyim!

IT'S HER TURN

I'm really tired of working.

gingers have no souls?

That she wants to see a violent uprising where liberals sever the heads from every moderate/right leaning person, whereafter lunacy and force-fed emotion reigns until the end of time.

JUST

>Advocating any violence to someone with whom you disagree with is wrong
Word

Not really. They've done a few gay shows over the years, but it was like one dating show. Otherwise they were known for having reruns of Queer Eye For The Straight Guy which was mostly about teaching people simple things to help class up their homes and the way guys dress/groom.

The channel is mostly watched by conservative white women. Probably because liberals wouldn't have the money to afford anything otherwise advertised on the channel.

All that poofy orange hair is wasted on such a woman.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I am actually shocked. Normally my Jewdar is on point, was very surprised with this one

She is promoting violence against Trump, not the first and not the last schizo liberal bitch to do that. I wish someone made the same with her, so she could cry out VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!!!

She was absolutely irrelevant, now she will become a darling of the Left, she has found her niche. It was not a bad move if all you care about is a paycheck and fame.