Aww poor Kathy. When Liberalism is Ashes Then you my Permission to Cry

Leftists are on full defense mode using "Whataboutism" to deflect from Kathy Griffin

We got them on the run boys,Keep it up

Contact CNN advertisers disguized as a "concerned customer" and threaten to boycott if they dont cut ties with CNN over Kathy Griffen's sadistic and disgusting act.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yhutsSDoKOg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some CNN advertisers

Why is anyone this fucking stupid.

This reeks of an orchestrated event, or a fucking potential energy nightmare.

Bump.
May ccn close.

>Sup Forums is going to defend their Jewish god emperor Trump
>despite him not building the wall
>despite the refugee cap being removed
>despite him lining his cabinet with Goldman Sachs and other globalist kikes
>despite him making deals with the Saudis
>despite him opening up an "islamaphobic extremist" center with the Saudis

Wow Trump is so based, right reddit?

what is this?

this idiot made this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=yhutsSDoKOg

all well and good OP but who is giving Kathy Griffin money in the first place?
I dont care about trump.
I care about uncucking the youth so we can call people faggots and make fun of fat people on television again.
Trump is our greatest chance at regaining states rights and taking charge of ourselves again.

tfw Sup Forums doesnt do this for emperor Trump, Sup Forums does this for frog god Kek. Chaos. and Lulz.
like anyone really gives a flying fuck what a washed up actor does for publicity. Autsm cares more about using any opportunity available to make peoples lives more chaotic.

I think she really was convinced that posing with a severed head of the President would reignite her career instead of ruin it. That's what's really fucked up here, a celebrity probably going on the advice of her professional agent, to make that video. Because they genuinly thought it would be a healthy career move.

lel

>"the side I hate do things I hate, so I'm going to stoop to their level"
>"I don't find the ironic at all!"

Contact and Boycott USAA.

Making her apologize is nothing.Get her fired from CNN + her comedy gigs, like the left would do (+ prison for incitement), thats something.

Hold her to the same standards that the left would hold the right. Don't let up, don't self congratulation. Winning is what matters.

>invoking muh principles in a culture war

It's winner take all and any and all strategies are acceptable and necessary. Fuck off

her recessive-gene-laden weird-shaped jewish head was a challenge to be honest

This.

You're finally getting it.

cant wait till you have another civil war

Don't forget
>despite holocaust remembrance month

alternative version

thought that was a kippa at first, lel

Can't wait until you stop being a drunken, shithole Oligarch nation.

Oh, wait, this is never going to happen.

>First the video was made public and went viral fast.
>A few hours later, Kathy Griffin tweeted about how it was just a joke and Trump had "blood coming out of his eyes, coming out of his wherever"
>A few hours after that, Kathy Griffin deleted those tweets and put up her apology.

She's feeling the pressure. Keep it up.

USAA is for Military Vets...
How are they not sided with Republican values?

I'm going to write a letter to the advertises on this list. I'm sure they are repeat costumers of TV shows.

Does Key Griffin have a regular TV show? Or Magazine article?

I feel like USAA is the best bet on this list because they deal alot with military who tend to more patriotic than nonmilitary

This isn't about Trump for me faggot. Go be a faggot elsewhere... Some where that you can fit in... like reddit.

>cant wait till you have another civil war

neither can we, senpai.

you go right ahead, but you're fighting a losing battle. libtards are held to no standards whatsoever. the demographics for CNN are almost exclusively liberals; so understand when Colbert and CNN and any other libtard uses morally reprehensible shock "humor" they are just flashing the bat signal to their zombie hordes. the outrage zombies are plentiful but niche, so they have to compete for their dead eyes.

if anything this is going to make CNN more money, which is why they allowed it. All of this shit goes through quality control, lawyers, etc, etc. You being outraged and trying to do something about it just gives CNN more tard cred.

>Sup Forums would wear this

hmmm she does gigs. Call 5302748384 ex 14 to protest Kathy Griffin's June 16 appearance at Ca Center for the Arts.

Also where i see this heading is that CNN subsequently will cut ties with her. This means she will be fired from the Times Square New Years show. However, we mustn't let up.
Advertisers that abandon CNN will and Kathy being fired will be a big blow to the Leftist moral high ground

>Also here is a second list of CNN advertisers

oops here

looks good to me

Hannity lost sponsors over discussing an unsolved murder. Thousands are going hold her to the same standards that the left would hold the right. Winning is all that matters.

Kek holy shit, you guys are hilarious. Your side won the election, but yet still shit your pants at the stupidest things

Really shows who the real losers are

Can I get a quick rundown?

They pulled out from hannity then came back less than 24 hours later. They will pull from CNN if they think they have a pr nightmare on their hands

Lol no one's mad fag, it's simply fantastic that these morons keep shooting themselves in the foot. Frankly I'm incredulous that they still don't understand how Trump won in the first place

Typical low-energy shill. We see a lot of that around here and (((you))) are no exception.

>Literal who Kathy Griffin tries to reignite dead career by posing for pictures of her holding Trump's severed, bloody head ISIS style
>Backfires spectacularly
>Liberals in full panic mode
The endless liberal temper tantrum is a gift that keeps on giving.

Do you get off on making blatant lies?

You're intellectually bankrupt. Bound by your 'Muh principals" If leftists arent playing by the rule then why should we? You're obviously indoctrinated by the Lefts vision of a moral high ground.
This is all in an effort to win the culture war. You're dismissed.

Dude stfu this is about the media in this country you fucking autist.

I don't like to call, I'd rather craft a well written letter, then send it to the various organizations.

I visited the California Center for the Arts website , and found a list of the local sponsors. Some are too (not) local for me, but the investment group I'll send a letter to.

The Fucking shills on here. Their one tactic is trying to down play anything he left does and make us seem like we're stupid for giving a fuck.

The good thing about letters, is once you have a well crafted letter, you can send them out with just a simple stamp. Letters these days mean so much more than a phone call or email.

I'll sned a letter to these organizations too.

Isn't this cultural appropriation of Muslim customs?

Is it New Year's Eve already?

Select all squares with Heebs.

THAT'S WHERE WE NEED TO FOCUS OUR ATTENTION.

Holy fuck.

Nice work. People have also done the same under different aliases. Perhaps something to think about. A effective public outcry will do enough damage.

Absolutely !

The left are trying to out-do each other in how ridiculous they are.

That's a damn good point user. Meme it.

She may not be the ugliest woman who's ever lived (inside and out) but she's got to be in the Top 10 somewhere.

did you ever had to face a court?

well she is facing internet court
in your mind you can justify your emotions the way you want, me I am having a blast see her getting fired and live ruined

i dont have life so i dont care , i know im a target i will do as much damage i can till you human scum put your bacteria hand on me

Somehow trumps head still looks better then hers. She looks like she looks partially into the ark of the covenant.

Get out, retard.

Can't wait till we get another civil war and a bunch of russian military equipment "somehow" turns up in america.

Request: someone edit Yuri Bezemenov's head next to the black hand with the caption SUBVERTED.

Why would it be "wrong" for Russia to supply us with military equipment in a civil war situation? That is literally the entirety of US Foreign policy.
>foment opposition
>establish drug distribution network
>destabilize the economy
>supply military equipment to "rebels" or "freedom fighters", terrorists basically
>use resulting chaos to vacuum up resources
>rinse
>repeat