Sup Forums BTFO

fr fr

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>we're unbothered
You know, these 'people' are such trouble, because they're fucking retarded and have a low IQ. I don't think we'll ever see eye to eye. We might have to simply ban islam outright for their own good.

>unbothered
Says the people that murder innocent for just about any reason

>We're unbothered!
>Butthurt enough to think of a clever, angry response

I fucking hate these Tweet-posting one-liner threads. OP is a faggot.

when did we start talking about the US military?

Fuck off, muslim lover. Muslims are much more brutal than our soldiers and you know it

He's not wrong.

>Man look at these fucking snowflakes. They're so ridicul-
>"Happy Holidays!"
>OH MY GOD THIS IS A FUCKING DECLARATION OF FUCKING WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!

shouldn't we be recruiting them then?

>The US military isn't a genocide-for-profit merc force
America is in NO fucking position to be talking about killing innocent civilians.

Why are muslims so unbothered by people who inult their religion? Christians could really learn a lot.

>were unbothered
LOL

>Unbothered

Bullshit.

He's not wrong.

>Man look at these fucking snowflakes. They're so ridicul-
>"Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It’s a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role and without that transformation, Europe will not survive"
>OH MY GOD THIS IS A FUCKING DECLARATION OF FUCKING WAR ON WHITES!!!

He's wrong about Muslims not being sensitive about this kind of thing, though.

Try drawing Muhammad in London and see what happens.

A riot isn't a holiday.

>Unbothered
>makes tweet complaining

Wrong killing innocent.....is""collateral Damage"...is just re branding

>replying to a twitter post to tell them how much it didnt bother you

In a related note, do Muslims consider it haram to use the dog face photo filter since all dogs are unclean to them?

>we're unbothered
>literally blow you up/stab you to death
This shitskin has a funny definition of "unbothered."

Sigh. You retards think you're being clever, but you're just showing how little integrity you have.
>Thinking that censoring a holiday by making it transgressive even to wish someone a Merry Christmas is no worse than mocking a holiday

xPBP, where x = post number

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bO1agIlLlhg

>Unbothered
Not a word. Also how many riots did those savages throw over newspaper cartoons?

As a moslim i can say he's wrong, a part of us gives a shit if someone makes an insult/joke, it's false to say 'we' when there are definitely people out there who care. If not all Muslims are terrorists, some still are amirite.

Also we aren't a fucking hivemind, we're not all having secret meetings on how to destroy Europe, hell I'm pretty much an outcast in my local community. Why the fuck would I waste my life on killing innocent children.

You're the invader and the other whites are opening there anuses to accommodate.

That's exactly why you don't let Zionist kike hijack your foreign policy.

why are you on Sup Forums, saracen?

Twitter is cancer. On both sides it's cancer. I'm beginning to wonder if a lot these people even exist or it's not some AI playing both sides to get us to depopulate ourselves.

You know we have the capabilities to wipe Muslims off the map, right. And we don't do it. We don't even consider doing it. If it were up to me though, the whole fucking Middle East would be an empty desert.

>Europe, hell I'm pretty much an outcast in my local community. Why the fuck would I waste my life on killing innocent children.
Maybe put two and two together?
Social ostracism is done due to subtle cues that you aren't in line of what everyone else thinks is socially acceptable and very large majorities in Islamic people's around the world do show supporting at least the actions (of terrorism killing those who leave the religion etc) being done and a majority almost everywhere does believe Sharia law should be enforced legally. The last simply put being fundamentally incompatible with Western culture.

Also be sure to check if the local mosque receives any funding from a gulf state especially the Saudis because that's a 100% chance of it being a Wahhabist Madrasa for radicalising and recruiting useful idiots to commit acts if terror to justify "the war on terror".
CIA Saudis/gulf States and Israel have been doing this for several decades through the Safari club.

Not that this shit stain of a board cares about real redpills like this anymore.

If a burn a Canadian Flag in my country is freedom of expression
If I burn a bible its freedom of expression

If I burn a Koran its a hatecrime

>and very large majorities in Islamic people's around the world do show supporting at least the actions (of terrorism killing those who leave the religion etc)
Meant to say very sizable minorities
The part about a majority supporting sharia law is true tho.

>responding back "have a merry christmas!" is me getting heated
>??? ???????????

>unbothered
>bothers to post a sarcastic response to twitter
Call me when a beheading occurs because some guy said happy holidays.

That has to do with racist city liberals thinking that Muslims need to be a protected class under their gracious protection from "us dumb racist country rubes" hating on them.
They have been doing the same shit with blacks in America since the end of the civil Rights act and it's been devastating.

>sand Jew using the internet during Ramadan
They don't give two shits about their own religion, they just want to bitch.

I'm tempted to make a tumblr account and reply with "Merry Christmas" to every happy holidays post I see, just to see their reactions.

Should I do it? I kind of want to see one of them get triggered.

Absolutely have my money on white progressive atheist being the worst by a significant margin

This shit is on the top of "BLACK PEOPLE" TWITTER on reddit. Muslims aren't black people, yet it's at the very top. This is why The_Donald should fuck off of that platform.

hover isn't working. whats that flag again?

Oh please site examples of white people blowing people up in suicide bombings because of Holiday mugs

The difference is our customs are being twisted to appease you.

Because lord knows people remember its celebrating christs birth and you blow up yourself if we wish to celebrate it

Meanwhile Ramadan occurs and we dont care your faggot ass cant handle a bacon-butty.

Its double standards. Respect our customs infidel! How dare you adhere to your customs infidel!

Yes, and collage your results.

Unironically rekt. Fucking assburger yanks literally propping up strawmen of themselves created by leftist twats. Not helping our cause bro.

*sees flag*
*realizes its a troll*
*run away quickly*

This kills the liberal

People should focus on Jews rather than fighting between Muslims and Christians.

"Killing civilians is fine goy, as long as they're not Jews"

Muslims should focus on not attacking the west and stay in their own countries

Of course, I didn't say they should come to Europe/Americas.

Also, Jews are not "the west".

Every time you make a post like this we will bomb ten Muslim weddings faggot.