Why do most normal people become angry when presented with conspiracy theories?

Why do most normal people become angry when presented with conspiracy theories?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we've heard them all before and no matter how many times we debunk them they keep getting repeated.

Because they're fucking stupid right leftists. It's all the same. They don't give a fuck to actually investigate shit, or they're too dumb, so they rely on news media icons to tell them what the skinny is.

Because they are muppets

I think its like in west world how the robots can't see things that would make them question their own reality or make them upset with conflicting information. It's a defense mechanism for their own protection. some of the implications would damage some people beyond repair. It's their biological programming stepping in and its not just with conspiracies but with anything anyone finds objectionable especially politically.

the repetition, the outright refusal of rock solid facts.
take flat Earthers - they would take us to a point in science before Copernicus. It is beyond irritating, its stupid beyond words and worse still, its actually dangerous.

Their brain can't comprehend that something other than what they've been taught can be true, and they will shut down automatically to ensure that their reality is not crushed.

They're not mad at what you have to say but how you intrusively bring it up in conversation. It's boorish

They've been conditioned by the CIA through the media to dismiss anything labeled "conspiracy theory". When evidence is provided, cognitive dissonance makes them angry.

Because they've had to listen to your dumb shit a hundred times before and they know you are wasting their time because any valid counter-argument they might bring up will simply not penetrate your thick skull.

Jewish indoctrination. The goyim have been programmed like one of Pavlov's dogs to shut down violently whenever a Jew whispers the words "c-conspiracy!" in order to prevent the goyim from asking questions about their "official stories."

A small percentage of retards exist organically, while others are actors. The most retarded of the retard are given 100% of the (((media))) focus deliberately to help reinforce the goyim's training to react with nothing but scorn and disdain whenever someone starts asking the right questions.

cause they dont like truth

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Please debunk pizzagate because I want off this ride.

This so much!

Talked to a friend of mine about 9/11 and how it was all staged.

He spewed all the media memes denying it.
>mention building 7

"Well, i dont know about that, seems very strange, but i cant believe it anyway. Im not sure if i would be happy to find out what happened, that would kinda destroy my worldview"

Holy shit...he even admits that a comfortable lie is better than the hard truth.
What a fucking fruit.

Because most conspiracy theories have little to no empirical evidence, just baseless speculation.

Most people get upset when something threatens their worldview.

They believe that the world is just as an article of faith. Anything that contradicts must necessarily be wrong.

This goy is catching on.

it tears down what they think they know, tears down their belief system. also, some of it is batshit retarded

Normal people laugh when presented with conspiracy theories.

because we're tired of hearing about how drumpf is a russian agent. gets old

most normal people view debate or disagreement as an attack on them instead of their beliefs. It's because they are retarded and are never challenged.

This is how most people discuss something
>tv tells them something
>did you know bla bla bla?
>other person says "yes the tv told me that too"

Easier to dupe people than to convince others of having been duped

no one wants to think that they have been fooled so they brush it away.

The original red pilled author. Would have been a Sup Forums visitor would he be alive today.

Because most of you mongs can't handle explaining anything to anyone without alienating them.

>autism flies out of pocket
>"gee why wont anyone consider the link between Lewis Carroll and John Podesta"

Gather your thoughts and organize your attempts at red pilling people, some of you are all over the place and have a tendency to vomit up info you saw but don't have an immediate source for.

Cultural programming.

People become furious when their own narrative is questioned.

There is a sizable portion of people who would rather believe a simple lie then a hard truth.

people dont like the be reminded of their ignorance.