Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Seems good

I want to move to Angrywhitemenistan.

It sounds like literal paradise.

Literally sounds great

Sounds like all prosperous western nations pre-1960s???

>Implying that a county should want a lying press, thug culture, and elitism

yeah, that works for me

0/10. They didn't ban blacks.

Can we also have weed?

>thug culture is a good thing

Yeah, I know what side of the wall I want to be on. I'll bring some spare boxes of .223 and some beer.

>concrete wall with barbed wire

Why don't they say this about Japan?
Or China?
Or The Gambia?
Or Brazil?
Or Israel?
Or any other country which is essentially homogenous? America is far from being homogeneous.

Literally Israel

>Israel
>the Gambia
>homogenous

Yeah, that cartoonist is really undermining his one case

Shooting in your backyard, tilling your own land, a literal White man's paradise. Shitty food, homo culture, and living like roaches in a liberal utopia isn't my idea of fun.

you know what it means and you also know you can't accept the truth which is why you came here to try and reaffirm your values or find more sustainable but equally dogmatic values

Because it's racist when whites organize and look out for their interests.

It appears to be a depiction of the future/paradise.

I like how it's called a -stan. We know how you really feel about them you leftist piece of shit.

Fuck off Trudeau.

OPEN YOUR BORDERS AND ACCEPT RAPEFUGEES YOU STUPID GOYIM

And the point of the cartoon....is....what exactly?
Yes we want that.
Not even a little bit ashamed.

>basically Switzerland
>not paradise

wtf I love the lyin' press now

Ha, the author actually draw Asians with slanty eyes.
Truly racist, the left.

I think they were trying to go for a freedom thing but it's obviously failed for them.

>America is far from being homogeneous.
And it's scary when whites talk out against it. It terrifies the lesser races that we not only don't need them, but we are fed up with living around them.

>literally paradise

>Implies feminazis are ok

Ay yo hol up familia, wad u tink bout dem thugs ayyyyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Isn't it ridiculously racist to just generally assume that white men are the only ones upset about any of those things?

>What did they mean by this?

Pic related.

YALL

God I bet it's beautiful.

>implying there would be any reason to be angry in such a place

>no gangrapes
>safe enviroment for breeding and raising a family
>no cultural marxism
>lasses faire

Damn, sounds like the perfect place.

Yet literally the entire world wants to live there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

that sounds gr8

Now that would be nice

>Lowest crime rate in the world
>Booming economy
>Immaculate public schools
>Best higher education institutes
Sounds good man.

>no thug culture
Defacto ban on niggers.

>Everyone is standing outside clamoring to get in
wew

>factory pollution implying it's bad inside
>green pastures outside implying it's good outside

fpbp

This. Grade A stupidity by the illustrator.

Wtf are they doing?
This sounds perfect

i don't understand what some of the leftists think. do they not understand that most people really don't like those things? i mean even blacks and mexicans dislike "the lyin' press".

are they expecting people to see this and say "well, i really want 'thug culture' here!"

oh and you know another thing blacks and mexicans dislike? homos and liberal values in general. don't think they're too big on muslims either because those cultures are generally "xenophobic" and inherently weary (with good reason) of other groups and cultures.

in real life, you never see blacks and hispanics hanging out with eachother under the sun, holding hands and being gay. you see them engaged in turf wars and gang related shootings that are strictly divided among racial lines.

white society only needs to take MORE heed from them in that respect (and ONLY in that respect, because are superior in every other way).

Yes:
Free speech
Men's rigths
Property rights
National state
True news
Kids rights
People's power
Own culture

NO:
Police state.

why does everyone want to come in so badly if white men dont do anything good?

sounds like heaven on earth desu

Sounds like heaven.

>thug culture

Does anyone actually look up to that? Why would the cartoonist imply that it's wrong to hate thug culture?

> white society only needs to take MORE heed from them in that respect (and ONLY in that respect, because are superior in every other way).

yeah and i don't mean shooting eachother and having gangwars (for the weak minded plebs and lefties who occasionally wander onto this site), i mean BEING MORE RACIST, the same way that other groups are :(

This

The world has already crossed the parody horizon. Parodies and exaggerations give more pure and truthful reflections about reality than reality itself. Civilized people responsible enough to be allowed to handle firearms building a cohesive nation is viewed as evil and attacked on basis of gender and race.

No.

I concur. It sounds pretty damn good.

Imagine:
>white men build industry
>thrive and prosper
>no dipshits to fund with tax dollars
>most brutally efficient fighting force available
>superpower by inception

So why are all the muds down there begging to get in?

Why in the fuck would a country want a "thug culture?" Even decent black people don't like thug culture--they hate it, in fact.

Needs more suicide bombers outside the wall.

Sounds like paradise to me!

If it's so bad, why is "the world" clustered at the border?

delet tis

How can i sign into that paradise sounds pretty good ?

Sounds great

So do I need a gun to move to AWMistan or can I buy one after I get there? Cause it seems like a great place to live.

How about leftists move to noblesavageville, where they can live far away from the burden of the white devil.

what's wrong?

Yeah they did
>thug culture
;)

WUZ

I thought it was missing some stuff.
Anything else?

You will be assigned a suitable firearm of your choice once you have shown to meet the criteria.

They will starve or start planting cotton for food
Win win

The Reddit part is kind of repetitive senpai, "reddit" is already covered by "homos"

They mean, please take up arms and start the shitskin genocide already.

Multiply the dark skinned guys down there by a factor of ten, lift the asian man up and do away with the "ANGRY".

>Everyone trying to shoot up a public place whenever they feel they don't have something they deserve
>schools teach nothing as new information is scary and threatens "freedumbs"
>poor and middle class have nothing until the rich decide to trickle a little bit of shit into their mouths
>market flooded with cheap useless expendable shit
>everyone a retarded christfag with no culture or interests
>police state where everyone bends over for the government and police

Paradise lol

Israel is homogeneous in the sense that was created and addresses the needs of exclusively one ethnic group. Anything else is incidental.

We had this thread yesterday.

The South East Asians on the wrong side of the wall

South East Asians understand what a wall is worth

We have a separation of religion and state. Most whites respect the law and won't be 'shooting up the place'. The rich already trickle shit down so that's not a change. Most cops have admitted that they would leave their job if they thought they served a tyrant. Suprise cops like their freedom too.

Wow someone have being reading a lot of liberal distopias.

This artist is either retarded liberal or is one of us. Because this sounds like a great place.

OP means to post something to make people angry, conveniently forgets even in the picture everyone's trying to get in

Ben garrison is an outspoken right wing cartoonist, OP however is a fagget.

If only user

>not wanting literally the entire world flooding into your country

>implying this is a bad thing

Lol no we don't, we limit the personal freedom of grown adults based on retarded religious puritanical reasoning,

Whites are always the ones who shoot up public places, brown people suicide bomb, we shoot mass amounts of people,

The rich get more tax breaks and money everyday and none of us get the opportunities they have to grow their wealth exponentially, and they sit on their asses while we all work hard

cops are pawns whether they are intelligent and moral or not,

do you not actually know what's happening outside of your own little world?

Now repeat with me, even if I read only liberal propaganda 24/7 I'm a critical tolerant thinker.

>Everyone trying to shoot up a public place whenever they feel they don't have something they deserve

No Thug Culture

>poor and middle class have nothing until the rich decide to trickle a little bit of shit into their mouths

No Elites

>everyone a retarded christfag with no culture or interests

No Mexicans

Can you give me a solution? Even ancaps and nazis can.

Ship all white nationalists to an island to let them be retarded and fight amongst themselves while the rest of the world progresses and reaches enlightenment and gets flying cars

I like it!

>reaches enlightenment

Sure, I happen to have a dragon dildo up my ass while reaching enlightenment. So what, bigot?

I want to live in Angrywhitemenistan!

But thugs shoot each other for wearing the wrong color, Dylan mcbowlcut faggotlord is one of us and a prime example of how angry white men shoot up places

Right wing views are inherently elitist bc everyone thinks they are the greatest and deserve the most

>White right wing men
>not retarded Christfag puritans

Pick one