Makes u think

youtube.com/watch?v=yvxQGPAc5Rs

>haha dying is funny XD
>at least im not racist

I don't get it, How is it acceptable for a little boy to be in a dick costume? everyone in the comments seems to think its great, Quick rundown

Damn, thumbnail made me think the new Bill Nye episode was out.

The comments are all 8 hours ago so theyre heavily moderating the comments

Mcmuffin memes central

The newest comments i mean

subtle sexualization

Kid like the comedian he is a big fan, he asks to meet him imitates one of his old sketches called "Mr.Dildo"

In this one rare instance, I am actually ok with this. The kid is dying of cancer you want to tell him he has to wait until he is grown up to learn about that kind of stuff ?

ok I think i understand

>Quick rundown
Well, you see...

Kill yourself.

Like user said. Kid was dying of cancer. Big fan of the comedian and meet through make a wish or some shit. Kid gets worse. Kid tells him that he was forcing everyone to wear costumes to his funeral to lighten the mood. Tells him to wear the dick costume. Comedian think its going to be the kid pranking him.

Reveal is the kid recovered and the comedian is making him wear it at the reveal

Me too

You know, atheist wonder why God would call a flood to wipe out nearly all of humanity.

I doubt find it hard to think of why...

Not really that bad desu. I mean kid was dying of cancer, plus he's fucking 14, thats legal to fuck in Japan. He's not some little kid that doesnt understand this shit. There are probably 14 year olds browsing Sup Forums right now.

Kek same

Does age of consent apply to terminal cancer kids?

What do the parents tell a 13 year old girl who will die in months but her last dying wish is a dicking down?

Why do you think michael jackson was so into make a wish?
Bdum Tish

YOOKHIP?! WHERE?!

They'll probably hire a prozzy to do it on the down low. Maybe a nurse might sneakily take off the heart monitor for a quick splooge.

Holy fuck, brutal.