An-comms going to rojava to fight isis

an-comms going to rojava to fight isis
photo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY
dailymotion.com/video/x2r79le_2-2-infiltrados-1x01-espanoles-contra-la-yihad_tv
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

word on the street is these faggots aren't worth shit and mostly sit behind the lines, and, like the women, are used for publicitiy

i have no idea whats word on the street, but rojava is expending and taking more and more isis territories.

good for them. hey, at least they are out there. will be funny when the ypg finally has to come face to face with the SAA after ISIS is out though :^)

saw on the news greek commies are there too, wtf is going in this world ??????

Fucking good. There was an exodus of Muslims to fight in that area with ISIS a couple years back. Now there's an exodus of commies. Hopefully they're tearing each other up.

greeks are there for long time now
as well as spaniards, french, swiss,
but french are majority as fas as i know

Have fun LARPing assholes
your new american weapons wont help you in a few days when youre getting destroyed by isis
Don't expect uncle sam to save your ass even tho he gives you those weapons

ancomms are fucking isis up

usa is funding everybody with weapons, isis, opposition and ypg
well known kike tactics,
start bombing yourselves

europe is only funding ypg

as well this one
KYS

Can't wait until the Biji Bijis get bombed out of existence by Turkey.

t. roach

lmao is that a spanish republican flag?

Given the choice between commies and moslem - considering nature of barbarians of the region, I chose nuke them all!

Can't wait until the Biji Bijis get bombed out of existence by muh Assad.

youtube.com/watch?v=dEZWE8NqZiY

>I chose nuke them all!
>my opinion is important and i can make those choices!
kek

it will be a stand still same as korea.
funny enough now western world is backing commies and russia assad

This would be even better.

Fact is that your little Commie, sorry, Social Democratic client state will not be around for to long.

>Anarcho Communists

I'd fight ISIS for Strasserism.

>social democratic
kek, stupid piefke

There is barely any westerners going over. When shit gets real they dont rise to the occassion. They are mostly creatures of a petit bourgeoise and middle class life style and aren't willing to sacrifice that. It's a non issue.

>Fact is that your little Commie, sorry, Social Democratic client state will not be around for to long.
t. american colony

>Fact is that your little Commie, sorry, Social Democratic client state will not be around for to long.
t. american colony

>t. Basically Israel

israel is our greatest ally

Hahahaha, muzzies fighting commies. Whoever loses, everyone wins.

Hopefully its a long and protracted war of attrition.

Though everyone knows that ISIS is USA's mad dog and the US are just pretending to be their enemy because their pet is attracting bad publicity. These commies could be nothing more than an effort to reinvent the conflict in the region to form a new faction that the US can publicly affiliate with. The ISIS "lose ground" and their men switch flags. Instant image makeover.

SOON™

the thing is that what i respect here is effort, of groups of people willing to fight and die for an idea that they believe it might cause a change.

you monkeys on the other hand, have no idea what are you doing, sitting in front of your shit computers, memeing around, pushing elections into disasters that even in the end spike out of control even for yourselves. you change opinions like underwear, you are normies in reallife with natsoc believes on internet because you are edgy.

look at the american president, it is a joke by all standards, a corporate jew fucking you up even more.
>h-he will build a wall, right?
you got fucked so badly and now you are blaming it in on T_D, newfags, but actually you were the once saying based jew, based milo, /ourguy/ etc. your guy is nothing but memes and jokes, you stand for nothing, and you will do nothing, playing ctf in real life. joking with a joke itself.

idolising a tv celebrity with who does nothing and makes no change. lick the corporate boot, lick the jews ass, then lick trumps ass, then lick anybodies ass, then tomorrow find excuses for your actions, because memes and trends and edgyness

with those actions you have attracted bunch of kids to fuck your board up, with several times a day /ptg/ threads which are basically 9gag tier memes.

when merkel is making a mockery out of trump, you know what time it is.

america is being a laughing stock of the whole world. even american "leftists" are a laughing stock, everything there is a joke.

>you are normies in reallife with natsoc believes on internet because you are edgy.

this.

Sup Forums is normie trash now kill yourselves and trump supporters and t_d as well

Annual meeting of discount Canadas?

meh, more like canada is a discount Peru since it's pretty much the peruvian flag but with a big ass leaf on it which is ugly, also your country is cucked ahmed

also my point still stands of Sup Forums and trump support being normie trash now

What will they do if they run into Spanish nationalists? There are a few over there too

Tldr.

I don't respect effort if its for a stupid cause like anarchist communism, literally the dumbest ideology on the planet. If you are going to devote your life to something, devote it to something worthwhile.

>i think your cause is shit, and mine cause is great
>because i know best
>leaf

I despise Islam, but I hope the Islamic state annihilates these filthy sub-human commie scum.

>I despise Islam, but I hope the Islamic state annihilates these filthy sub-human commie scum.

t. achmed

>Mudslimes vs Commies

Showdown of the century lads. I hope they fucking slaughter each other, and I hope none of them return alive.

t. achmed

+ stop molesting computers canada is giving you for free and start learning excel

>disgusting subhuman brown spic bitching about Trump

BUILD THE WALL fucking Pablo

>implying mexico is the same thing as peru
>implying peru is in north/central america
>implying Sup Forums and trump support isn't normie trash now

British education everyone

Ancom is the most ridiculous and self-destructive ideology to ever exist and the only people who like it are middle class teenage edgelords and the lowest of the lowest in society.
The people who go to fight in this war as volunteers have nothing left in their life and no self-respecting person who already lives a good life is going to toss it away so he can fight and probably die in some war far away, and then be forgotten

>Implying you aren't all disgusting subhuman brown spics

Are you getting nervous your cousin Hermanez and his 9 Spiclets in America are going to be deported by the God-Emperor?

No matter how much you shill against Trump this board will always support him.

Everything below America is Mexico until you get to the cone.

>god-emperor
>this board will always support him
i think you havent been here for a long time bong
check the catalog
and then >>>/t_d/

>look at us "fighting" ISIS in the middle east guys! We are commies as well!
>Therefore communism is good look guys look!!!

not real communism.

nobody's nervious here bud

your country is just a degenerate cesspool filled with arabs and hindus achmed

>shill against trump
go back to the_donald faggot

And what is your ideology cuck-boy? Some sort of edgy snowflake shit?

Leftist trash like you shills like crazy to divide and conquer Sup Forums. We won the election fair and square, now fuck off and eat shit.

Cool, let them run around in the desert shooting each other. Worst case scenario some commies kill some mudslimes and some mudslimes kill some commies.
Why is this even news? Two of the worst ideologies in the world butt heads in the middle of nowhere. It's like putting two retards together with no handler. I don't care if they kill each other.

Ain't no effort to go fight for YPG/PKK...etc. Go with the real deal, the liberation front all around the world, particularly in Asia. See how it's going when all odds are against you (and not when you're funded by US/EU sympathy). At least they taking the fight to ISIS and I can salute that, plus it's always good to get combat experience, that's why I salute them as much as Azov and any other NatSoc/Nationalist who fight around the world, even if they can be 'tards.

Peruvian Education everyone kek

You must be completely retarded to believe that. go back to injecting meth as you browse stormfront cletus

My country is 90% white. Yours is 50% Indigenous shitskin and the other 50% Spanish mestizo shitskins. Your country is just another subhuman irrelevant brown shithole that begs for aid from the West and then bites the hand that feeds you.

This mostly, any of the guys actually worth shit are ex-military that actually know how to operate operationally to operate during actual operations.

This is not some Nationalists vs Republicans during the Spanish civil war, there's enough manpower in that godforsaken fucking shithole.

lmao what the fuck is this

also your country is cucked beyond return achmed enjoy watching germany crumble

you're autistic nobody begs for shit here unless it's like mexico or some central american country which is way up north you're high on that laughing gas or whatever retarded drug you britfags have over there

I like that this has devolved into "Peru defends its irrelevant poor country: the thread."

I'm certainly no fan of ISIS barbarians but I look forward to see liveleak videos of Commie beheadings.

not really, more like achmeds from britain and germany and some methhead trailer park fag all on nu-Sup Forums getting flamed: the thread

Peru isn't even relevant in South America, Juan. Even Chile is richer than you and they have half the population you do.

>juan
>implying peru is mexico

good job sounding completely dumb as fuck as usual burger now go get a heart attack

Your 58th president was named Juan my dude.

An-comms: Stop fighting the wrong Enemy.

Hurt and embarrassed, Pablo went to respond. Suddenly power to his shack went out. An alpaca had chewed through the mains again. "Carajo!" he exclaimed "this is the third time this week!".

go to the heart attack grill and get a cardiac arrest and die as your old granddad did as a burger tradition

>Pablo's neighbor Fernando knocks on the tin door of his shanty home.
>"Pablo! Were you embarrassing our country on that Indochinese blowdart forum again!"
>Pablo, already the shame of his people pretends that he is not home so as to avoid any punishment.
>Eventually every member of the village is outside of Pablo's door.
>They drag him into the mud streets and beat him mercilessly for once again bringing shame to their country and people.

Don't make me spill your coca cola and big mac faggot

Hey Peru-user, while you're here, does Peru have a national bird? I think the bald eagle is pretty cool but Peru is so diverse and vibrant, they probably have a bad ass one.

we have one and it's named the andean cock of the rock lul it's pretty eccentric and cool looking

Lmao cock of the rock. That is pretty neat looking. Alright I'm gonna take off. Take it easy Pablo.

Terrorists fighting terrorists.
Nothing new.

Is this shit real ?
Or is this a toshop ?

Few Spaniards have gonne there. Mostly commies or weird neet types that one day woke up and decided to do something with their lives. They interviewed some of them for TV here, seems like they are pulling their weight there and pretty much staying on the front lines.

dailymotion.com/video/x2r79le_2-2-infiltrados-1x01-espanoles-contra-la-yihad_tv (03.30)

It's real just look up the andean cock of the rock it's a cool looking bird

>and, like the women, are used for ficki ficki
FTFY