Admit it, if Obama had spilled the beans on intelligence secrets to Russia, you'd be out in the streets with pitchforks...

Admit it, if Obama had spilled the beans on intelligence secrets to Russia, you'd be out in the streets with pitchforks. Because remember, before Trump, you still hated Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
archive.is/1eWrJ
archive.is/moTJX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you dig up black peoples corpses and eat their genitals, faggot?

>Muh hypothetical proves you are a hypocrite.

the cognitive dissonance is bigly with trumptards

What is with the obsession with black genitals?

youtube.com/watch?v=XsFR8DbSRQE

ok

What did Obama mean by this and why wasn't he impeached?

Actually not pol was against a eusdia-ukraine conflict knowing full well the jews wanted ukraine and to make it a second israel called khazaria.

never hated russia you stupid sharia blue

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

this thread is stupid. Putin has been based for years. also giving a warning about laptop bombs isnt disclosing some huge state secret.
1/10 bait bread saged

Why would we give Russia information to fight terrorism when Russia is literally a terrorist country?

They shot down a passenger airliner, you idiot.

>you still hated Russia
Hating Commies doesn't mean I don't respect them.
Remember that's one of the reasons we hate them, is because of the no respecting of our private property.

I never respected Obama and he has shown himself to be the ignorant bigot we always knew he was.

You'd do well to remember this kid.

Please use archive.is on blogs renowned for shilling and clickbait.

archive.is/1eWrJ

>Sharia blue

He told them about laptop bombs on international flight, you stupid fuck. I'd been watching related coverage on the nat'l news every other night for 3 months beforehand.

archive.is/moTJX

Sorry, fixed it. Have tits as an apology

What a busted god damn face. Wtf are apology tits anyways? Theyre all sad looking

wasn't /sg/ on Sup Forums before Trump came along?
Pretty sure Sup Forums supported Trump in large part due to his opinions on Russia, which given as Sup Forums is comprised of red pilled individuals, observed that the Saudis, Kikes and Turkroaches, along with their implicit CIA backing, were the cause of the Syrian civil war; while the DoD (Flynn), Russians, Kurds and Iraqis were fighting the good fight against the ISIS puppets and Al Qaeda affiliates posing as moderates

Don't acknowledge the IP collecting bot, dummy. Report and move on.

liberals fucking hated US foreign policy under previous republican admins, and now it's the complete opposite.

Liberals hate war in the middle east. We approve of maintaining a cold shoulder to Russia until they improve.

Liberals are right wing you moron. The right wing supports the department of defense, who are working to end the war started by Obama

I didn't and don't hate Russia. Go fuck youself shill

I still hate Russia, you goddamn idiot. But you've yet to provide one shred of evidence that Trump did anything damning with those bastards.
Quit wasting my time.

>almost identical posts within 3 seconds

Wew lads careful with that timing, you're being too obvious again. I've warned you about this multiple times.

We hated Russia when it was the USSR, not when it's predominantly Nationalist, Christian and capitalist.

you have no reason to hate russia you blue pilled fuck
back to rebbit old man

But it's perfectly fine that the guy who owns the majority of the country's industry also conveniently swaps his position between president and prime minister, right?

And it's perfectly fine that opponents conveniently end up in prison or dead, right?

Supposedly this is a well known floridiot libtard. Could use a little autism to debunk or confirm though.

So what? I'm sitting here outside with a beer at night by myself. Fuck you

and yet the jews didn't do 9/11....
your conspiracy theory is ridiculous and you should be ashamed of believing it

Im a psychiatrist, and most of my trump-hating patients have a negrofiliac fetish

I'm sure

We've been decidedly pro-Putin since he banned faggot propaganda in Russia, we've also always hated niggers and will continue to do so.

Why do I care about any if these things, exactly? We have our own murdering psychotic pedophile politicians to deal with. I like Putin, its immaterial to US politics. Go cry about Russia in the huffpo comments section you fucking sissy. You little sissy bitch

thats all you guys can say, if, but, what if, he did it though!
take responsibility for your own fucking actions.

Wasn't the airline shot down by the people Putin was killing for being shit heads.

Admit it, you're just a butthurt leftist shill that's still crying because your dumb cunt of a candidate lost to a fucking reality TV star.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

actually, i havent hated russia since i learned in school we beat the communism out of them.

You libtard faggots are worse than flat earthers with your conspiracy theories and paranoia.

Putin gave the bydlos something to shoot an american plane with and they shot the dumbass Malaysians who are too fucking stupid to fly around a war zone unlike 99% of other air traffic on similar routes

>Admit it
Why? This is an anonymous image board. I can say whatever the fuck I like, because I'm a limp-wristed pansy incapable of publicly endorsing an opinion.

how new are you?

Sup Forums has always loved russia

>if
Sure is Obama in here

>trump is 6' 4"
>billionaire
>internationally famous
>president
>ctr shill thinks he's being clever with that pic
You are one hilariously petty motherfucker lol