Hannity is talking about Seth Rich again

Hannity is talking about Seth Rich again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I1uhjBDBiP4
youtu.be/FBnycqKyIcE
mediaequalizer.com/
twitter.com/MediaEqualizer
twitter.com/melmorgan1350
youtube.com/watch?v=ozDDYcyrCNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good
This idiot will keep running with ridiculous conspiracy theories and will get taken off the air.
Take the L soon, trumpbots.

youtu.be/I1uhjBDBiP4
Your color is pink faggot

hannity definitely hammering it in his opening monologue. now killing maddow

>now killing maddow
This is to good.

BUMPING

He's fucking going in

youtu.be/FBnycqKyIcE

great he's bringing up his defense of Colbert as well

>conspiracy has been debunked!
>still an unsolved murder

Shills can't explain this.

The Seth rich story has the potential to be larger than watergate. DNC putting hits on us citizens? It's a worthy goal to get to the bottom of this

Stand with Sean Hannity boycot Cars.com, Leesa Sleep, Casper, USAA, Peloton, the Crowne Plaza hotel chain and doorbell company Ring, Kellogg's

Cry more leaf

Still waiting on that proof, shill.

>USAA,
They backpeddled after people complained.

I'm convinced they are all brainwashed at this point.

just like that russian collusion evidence, eh?

>shill

>clearly shilling
>using the term shill
Don't you have your own country to feminize? Btw still waiting on proof Trump did anything illegal as well.

>shill

USAA backed down and will return ads to Hannity, I'd imagine serious damage to their bottomline has already been done though

how is his investigation of the seth rich murder going? hes just talking about the boycott now..but is he sharing new info? or is he just stating what pol already knows?

>tfw knew about this months before the election
>tfw watching live what is going to take down some evil people polluting our nation
>tfw all shills can say is it won't happen for the 1000th time this year
oh i am having a fine time and i don't even need to do anything other than keep my room tidy

A

Their forum was all former military talking about dropping them. Damage was done for sure.

Silencing him legitimizes him.

mediaequalizer.com/

twitter.com/MediaEqualizer

twitter.com/melmorgan1350

SEND THEM EVERYTHING ABOUT SHAREBLUE

TAKE DOWN THE SOROS

These are some of the stupidest fucking shills tonight I swear to god
Hannity lost no advertisers
It failed you fuck heads
Piss off and die in the fucking gutter like you were rightly destined to before shilling for luciferians became a paid gig

>unsolved murder
>debunked

They could at least provide reasoning for why it's debunked. Saying debunked doesn't make it debunked. Show your theory about what actually happened.

Damn straight it was. We do not play around, USAA is great, don't want to see it become another Bank of America liberal shitfest.

>Luciferian
>Opposes spirit cooking

>mediaequalizer.com/
I think it crashed. I can't get on.

He either just lost his job or launched the career of a lifetime.

Until he goes to the gym,

As an aside, i've had this nagging feeling of "What are we missing" that isn't Seth Rich? Like - what other thing that is a libshit killer are we not exploring because #SethRich "HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH" is so inundated with autistic screeching?

3 Billion from Obama? Wiretapping? Is that what Bannon and Trump are working towards?

Fuck you for defaming the leaf shitposters here

>solid bait though :) and can tell you're raisin attention to the issue

There's NO FUCKING EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER that the DNC called the hit. It could have just as easily been Russia, and in fact it probably was. :)

FUCK YES

Leafs are terrible, I am sorry.

You guys just need to stop.

God bless Strong Hannity

Build a wall if it bothers you so much.

Why would it be the Russians? They have no motive

Because that fits the narrative.

FUCKING

Dam so close

Keyante Edwards. Suspect #2 in DC tunnel shootout

Thank you user. Damn. Only a liberal fascist could go down that hole.

we can't help it, the burgers are so completely retard, you need our help

They gotta address it somehow. The info is out, they gotta control the flow at the very least.

wtf did I just watch?

Am I going to die?

Sounds bad user.

I dislike about half the burgers I see, but leafs are 100% awful.

Peloton and Usaa are back

You aren't even a real country. You're a British colony of like only 3 cities where anyone actually lives, and most of you are literally niggers

>Russia killed Seth
Why do they blame Russia for everything they are doing?

Wanna know what they are doing? Just look at what they accuse others of. That is almost %100

When?

This is my official beaver approved response.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozDDYcyrCNE

setInterval(function(){
for(var i = 0; i < enemies.length; i++){
enemies[i].step();
}
var keys = Object.keys(newRoom.clients);
for(var i = 0; i < keys.length; i++){
if(newRoom.clients[keys[i]].state.step()){
newRoom.dirtyStates[keys[i]] = newRoom.clients[keys[i]].state;
}
}

if(Object.keys(newRoom.dirtyStates).length > 0){
io.sockets.to(newRoom.id).emit('step', newRoom.dirtyStates);
newRoom.dirtyStates = {};
for(var i = 0; i < enemies.length; i++){
newRoom.dirtyStates[enemies[i].state.id] = enemies[i].state;
}

}
}, 1000/FPS);

Accepting Seth as the source of the leak/infiltration, one would need to take other state actors into considering.

These are my thoughts on possibilities (no order):
-Random act of violence.
-High level DNC officials became aware and made a closed door decision to take him out.
-Fellow DNC peer found out what he was up to and decided to confront and things got out of hand (late night confession of what he did to a peer?).
-Seth was manipulated by foreign state (Russia, Israel, China, Iran?)
-Others?

The one word price point bot is back. Do not spell s h i l l correctly. 10 minute flood.

Seth can be both the leaker AND the victim of a random act of violence.

Idiot is going to get himself sued by Seth's family. He really wants to go down with trump I guess. The guy spent the whole campaign shilling a failure

This is great

Kek trumpfags going full blown tumblr

People forget this too often here. Wether or not be was taken out by the DNC, we have Julian Assange himself pretty much saying he was the leaker. If and when the Dems and their deepstate cronies find their random nigger to pin the murder on shouldn't derail us from proving Seth was the DNC leaker.

I'll boycott all of that shit... except USAA. I ain't dealing with the hassle of new bank accounts and new insurance policies.

When Hannity was with NASA after is combat tour, he impressed them with his cool head and Einstein like brain. He's a pro who turned down numerous Navy SEAL requests to join them in order to bring the truth to America!

You gawk harder than a Filipino hooker with a moist towelette

The only good thing to come out of Canada.

>boycott USAA
>boycott the main bank used by military service members

GOOD!

Let's teach those vets a lesson.

r-right guys?

Part of muddying the waters.

Obviously proving palmeri or podesta gave the go to handle him would be a smoking gun, but we, as a society, need to show that the people will stand behind leakers and their families when it comes to shedding light on corruption.

Wozz

I'm just kidding. Leafs are not that bad.

It'll get the dipshit ad people put in there by Obama fired.

USAA came back to him.

Isnt it a little weird how Sup Forums is worried folks might cancel with USAA? what an odd thing for Sup Forums to worry about.

You

It is like Hannity just walked onto the battle field with little to no support and a a gazillion enemies are ready to eat him.

he is a brave man

I always liked the guy. Never really followed him much. Tonight he gained my respect. That is not easy to do. Anyone interested in Seth needs to watch the show he did tonight.

And he ends with the rope. Muh Hannity

Pulling ads dident work.
Hannity will soon start die in a very strange accudent

This shil seems broken

Nah, they won't. They have no limits,but they won't go there. They want to.

keked hard at that picture I WOULD FUCKING LOVE seeing Bernie Sanders on Raw and I HATE wrestling

waste of digits

Thank you for the spelling. I saw it happen last night. Coincidence, I do not believe.,

Wuz

Tucker absolutely ate Clanton's lawyer tonight. lmao

Ok

The one word price point bot