This is the best map of Europe

Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: You can't.

>The Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg form the United Netherlands.
>Germany gets it's eastern Lebensraum back as well as Bohemia and Lorraine.
>The Czech Republic keeps its eastern territories and annexes Slovakia.
>Austria gets Liechtenstein and Southern-Tyrol back.
>Belarus disbanded and divided between Poland, Russia and Ukraine.
>Estonia Latvia and Lithuania form the Baltic States.
>The Fingolian Horde reclaims its former territories.
>Ukraine gets Moldova and a bit of Romania, Russia gets Ukrainian territories where Russian is the most spoken language.
>Serbia stronk again.
>Slovenia and Croatia form Western Yugoslavia.
>Bosnia and Montenegro form Eastern Yugoslavia.
>Hungary is hungry for some Romanian land.
>Greece gets Macedonia and Albania, some ethnic cleansing may be required. They also get Constantinople from Turkey.
>Cyprus gets the northern half back and gives up its sovereignty to join Greece and be under its protection.
>Italy gets Corsica from France and annexes San Marino.
>Spain gets Andorra.
>Ireland gets its northern friend back.
>Iceland stays the same and stays irrelevant.
>Also no chances to Sweden, Norway, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Portugal and what's left of Britain.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Ukraine exists

Are Bohemians white tho?

Its one of the shittiest I've ever seen. Always try thinking by which means would you get countries to agree on such borders. Who would you ally, what promises would you give to them ect.

Admit that the only reason why you didn't include Austria under Germany is that it would look shitty on the map because of free Czechs

You obviously have no idea about Europe demographics... Why would there be Eastern Yugoslavia when half of it (Montenegro, Serb Republic) is ethnically Serbian and other part of Bosnia is ethnically Croatian except mudslimes in middle of Bosnia that are minority in their own country... And why would Slovenia unite with Croatia? The only way to keep Balkan peaceful is to get rid of Bosnia and split it 50% 50% with Croatia and Serbia...

Portugal exists delet

>FTFY
Nigga we own that part of niggerland.

Balkan borders are shit, Slovakia is combined with the Czechs for no reason, and Ukraine's reduced borders look spastic and arbitrary as well.

Also, why the fuck would Germany not annex Austria?

Ukrainian is a language, you idort

Maybe

Well, maybe you're right, perhpas Czech and Austria _should_ be part of the Fatherland

It's better them having reunited and having a full-on bloody civil war...

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

I fixed your shit nigga.
Toss all the moors to sahara, repopulate the land with farmers mandatory 20 child lease if land and resources for farming, then construction of cities for industry and centralized services/transportation.

>Independent Ireland
Dropped.

>>Greece gets Macedonia and Albania, some ethnic cleansing may be required. They also get Constantinople from Turkey.
kill yourself you retarded hamburger

You've never been to Europe in your life, have you?

No this is.
So beautiful.

fuck off croat

>lose all wars
>lose territories
>call this injustice
??

Warfare always brought beauty and balance to Europe's borders, industrilization ruined that.
If Byzantium still existed, it wouldn't get more perfect then this.

Which war?

All of them since like 1700s

Not splitting what's 100% ours you little crorat. Bosnia is all Serbian or none, not accepting the trap called Republika Srpska.

>The Fingolian Horde reclaims its former territories

I give my approval. What is it now, over 1600km border with Russia instead of only some 250km. Everything would be easier logistically and more "natural" :-):-)

We fingols need our canoeing route to Canada.

Mistakes in governing? Yes (liberum veto which lead to a load of problems like partitions). Lost wars? No. Practically all wars Poland participated have been won like WW2 although just slowing down Germany from Blitzkreiging France they haven't done much of fighting, but they were on the winners side. Besides what do you think of Ukraine and Belarus?

>what do you think of Ukraine
Nuke it
>Belarus
Don't really know. It's like european North Korea. Can quickly turn into Ukraine v2

Considering you gave Macedonia to Greece and not Bulgaria, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you know fuck all about Europe

This is good. Though I'd rather Albania and Serbia didn't exist.

r8

Finland is rightful Swedish clay. And why should northern Poland belong to Germany? (genuine question)

>yugoslavia
its just a mini form of globalism

Cuz it did 100 years ago

But it was Polish before that.