Is metal a euro thing?

Is metal an exclusively euro / white thing?

Why are there no metal niggers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NAPYIMMbWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DVTLOj34Bhs
youtube.com/watch?v=a_0xYamFYYI
youtube.com/watch?v=E7yhi1c_q6s
youtube.com/watch?v=zN-GGeNPQEg
youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0
youtube.com/watch?v=h-kmLkfFrtU
youtu.be/6pKWC2E4qtg
youtube.com/watch?v=t6vGt1WxoB8
youtube.com/watch?v=AkoXB1yaC-s
youtube.com/watch?v=SUnF795QhHk
youtu.be/djNOOdBQyLo
youtube.com/watch?v=BbAbNYqu0mM
youtube.com/watch?v=aZrX_HfWgFY
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLlLtSG7xe4
youtube.com/watch?v=eIqESwzCGg4
youtube.com/watch?v=asFxDp0E9sI
youtube.com/watch?v=2fIDFSUMvLY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnunYK9fhk
youtube.com/watch?v=FSa9cNQYR6k
youtu.be/kPwPwSQE9bs
youtube.com/watch?v=Lq4-q53Txyc
youtube.com/watch?v=0lR1tt24mo4
youtube.com/watch?v=8lKSbbMjL_g
youtube.com/watch?v=MfLtoIHuj1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Jy_H5uwRCjg
youtube.com/watch?v=TD1e3EdW6Lk
youtube.com/watch?v=1VFqaUhFKU8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>what is sepultura
>what is suffocation

>no metal niggers
Where the fuck did you get that idea? Theres a fuckton of them

It's generally a white thing yes. Some mestizos like it too but that's their whitey gene crying out.

>muh one based nigger that actually likes metal

I dunno, hard to deny the influence Bad Brains had in metal.
youtube.com/watch?v=5NAPYIMMbWQ

There's lots of metal black people.

> what is sepultura
An originally white Brazilian band that now has one black lead singer, good on them I guess?
t. Guy whose favorite band is Sepultura

>what is killswitch engage

Ice t has a metal band, it's not really a "white thing"

Metal is largely white, but South America had a thriving Metal scene in the 80s, too.

FUCKING BASED

KSE had a metal nigger and the band was far fucking better when they did.

Trivium frontman is a hapa. Metal don't give a shit about your race, only how hard you rock.

>13 posts
>no body count

Trivium is just awful though.

I bought there one and only good album.

Dude in the back left is pretty fucking scary looking. Wouldn't fuck with him.

Metal is big in Asia and South America, so no.

I thought both Shogun and In Waves were badass, but I confess I haven't heard anything from the newer albums.

ive met metal niggers, they are so beta

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Bullshit. my friends dad is a metal nigger. He is an absolute monster. Hes the only person i would be fine with having as a nigger dad.
>although that would make me a nigger as well. dont feel so good about that

There Goes the Neighborhood is the shit

Mexicans love metal bro.

metal = beta

Black metal is a pretty real thing, my man.

youtube.com/watch?v=DVTLOj34Bhs

This sounds stupid as fuck

Beaner here LOVE METAL!

youtube.com/watch?v=a_0xYamFYYI

an entirely white band

I don't think it should be expected that Sup Forums will have many users that appreciate avant garde

wtf, this raises so many questions.like why has he taped over his ears

>Bad Brains
>metal

that would be a punk band

>he doesn't know about the Botswana metal scene

What? I know plenty of Black metal heads.

> 2017
> he doesnt listen to folk metal daily

you are aware their best shit was when they had the white dude who lost his voice? or are you 12?

cultural appropriation!

Probably a euro thing given how much they like to wear make up and have long hair while yelling incoherent things

Not really. A better question is why is metal a predominantly male and low/middle class thing? You rarely see rich people liking metal, or females other than the occasional attention whore.

I'd argue they are a Hardcore band, Punk was dead by the 80's.
But it's hard to argue the influence Bad Brains had on metal.

Living color

Kys. Bad brains was a punk band and you're a faggot.

You get it. Good goy user.

fucking kek, also checked

it's probably more correlated with intelligence level than socio-economic status
>inb4 socio-economic status = intelligence level

Early sepultura did have a brown guy in the band

youtube.com/watch?v=E7yhi1c_q6s

one of the best metal bands and they have a black vocalist

Punk isn't American. Bad Brains is Hardcore, you faggot.
Hardcore is the American evolution of punk.
New Wave is the European evolution of punk.

Glam Rock created Heavy metal, and Hardcore created Thrash metal. I would not deny the influence Sabbath had on the metal scene, but Ozzy turned into Glam Rock
And punk... well, it turned into..
youtube.com/watch?v=zN-GGeNPQEg

youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0

I wish these took off, but they never made a real record
youtube.com/watch?v=h-kmLkfFrtU

Kys again faggot.
Punk is still alive.

youtu.be/6pKWC2E4qtg

youtube.com/watch?v=t6vGt1WxoB8

Jimi Hendrix was considered early metal.
There's also Living Color.

>Punk isn't American.

Uh, what? Punk most certainly originated in America. New York City, specifically. There are much argument about which American band was the first band, but they were definitely American. In any event, it certainly wasn't British.

Personally, I would say the New York Dolls was the first true punk bank. Some go back even earlier.

>glam rock created heavy metal
you are fucking retarded my friend. have you never heard of black sabbath?

Now Why are there no metal muslims???

kill yourself you faggot leafcuck

This guy gets it

youtube.com/watch?v=AkoXB1yaC-s

>metal
ITT arguing about minute trivial subgenre distinctions, which bands are faggots and which bands aren't, inevitable Swedecuck with the "none of this gay shite is metal", and a whole bunch of legitimately retarded anons who think that edgy derivations of Jewish pop music are a worthwhile thing to dedicate any fragment of their time and attention to

Even if you dont like metal id say this album is essential listening
youtube.com/watch?v=SUnF795QhHk

There is a bunch of great south american metal.

Sarcófago, Hades Archer, and Power from hell are my favorites.

Listen to the first track om this. Fuuuuuck

youtu.be/djNOOdBQyLo

rock is dead

I'm not saying that is bad music, sounds more like Grind or Hardcore though.

Punk wasn't a type of music, it was a scene. Punk is rock 'n roll, it's just punks trying to play rock music fast.

The music was just bullshit that punks did to entertain themselves, once "Punk" became trendy, it died. The Sex Pistols stopped, the Clash stopped, everyone stopped. You can't "play" punk, you were either there, or you weren't. Punk existed for maybe 2 -3 years. The Sex Pistols only made one album.

This is punk:
youtube.com/watch?v=BbAbNYqu0mM

Punk dies in like 79, once it becomes mainstream. You then get MTV music.

Goth (Postpunk)
youtube.com/watch?v=aZrX_HfWgFY

New Wave
youtube.com/watch?v=2nXGPZaTKik

American Pop Punk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLlLtSG7xe4

The closet thing we get to punk is Hardcore, which is the American version of the UK Punk scene. It is similar, but it's more about the music than the scene itself.
youtube.com/watch?v=eIqESwzCGg4

When you hear a lot of older metal/grudge bands talk about their influences, they usually name hardcore early 80's bands from the US. European metal tends to be more influenced from bands like Iron Maiden and Black Sabbath.
American Metal is either MTV style, based on glam rock, like Poison and Kiss. Or fast and angry, based on Hardcore.

youtube.com/watch?v=asFxDp0E9sI

They are too clean, I'd put them up with Rock bands at the time, like Kiss. They certainly have that rock sound that Punk was trying to copy, but Punk wasn't so much the sound, but the scene in the UK.

Never said they had no influence, but US Trashmetal is influenced by hardcore.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fIDFSUMvLY

Sounds like Anthrax

Really enjoying this. Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZSnunYK9fhk

I wore a darkthrone shirt to work once and the only people who knew who they were were mexicans and one black dude.

youtube.com/watch?v=FSa9cNQYR6k

punk isn't dead. that guy fell for the culture of critique mass-media meme.

If u like thrash check this out. The first track is insane.
Sick riffs all around tho.

>Why are there no metal niggers?
i watched some video about niggers in africa who like metal once

The classical guitar segments in between songs are so great

Listening to Punk on the radio is like paying for a Che Guevara t-shirt. The message is lost in the medium.
You were either a punk, in the 70'd, or you weren't. Most of the successful punk bands just turned into new wave or some radio friendly music once they got paid. It's hard to be pro anarchy when you get famous and become worth millions overnight.

youtu.be/kPwPwSQE9bs
Here u go lol

that's a weird regressive argument. does listening to punk played in person on an electric guitar mass-manufactured by underpaid laborers in mexico that is amplified by some chinese speaker assembled by children lessen the message?

what if you put nofx stickers on your radio? is it acceptable then?

punk has always been about privileged delusion. the people who don't understand the work that went into the system they're a part of are destructive within that system, until they've torn it down so much that they start to understand how it functions. when they begin to see how things work, they change their tune.

punk isn't dead. it's the natural order of youth and the oscillation of cultural progress through destructive reverse engineering followed by the biological pressure of aging desire to make amends for the damage dealt by privileged youthful ignorance.

Heavy Metal is based on classical music, so it's an anglo thing.

no, it isn't. it's based on shitty blues music, which is just thieved from dumb niggers.

some metal is heavily inspired by classical music, though.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lq4-q53Txyc

or other neoclassical type stuff:

youtube.com/watch?v=0lR1tt24mo4

Mestizos and indios fucking love metal

Trivium isn't metal, it's metalcore. FALSE FUCKING METAL!

Metal ain't what it use to be in the states anymore. It's here alive & well but
the glory days of the late 70s to mid 2000s are gone now.
Makes me sad.

Most metal heads you run into now are scene nerd faggots that like this new terrible shit

what is hirax

youtube.com/watch?v=8lKSbbMjL_g

>i got tired of keeping up with things, so now i generalize the thing i used to like so that i don't have to work to maintain my interest

you're fat.

Ice-T had a good crossover band called
Body Count with songs like cop killer, that mirrored the gangbanger rap narrative he did too,
BUT

but now for a decade he's been an octaroon SAMBO UNCLETOM JIGGABOO MINSTREL SHOW sucking the Jewish-man's dick playing a nigger busting white cop on tv

How bou dah ?

never heard of bad brains??

You can't deny my statement brah

I'm 6foot 190 lbs playing league hockey, & roady for metal & non metal bands professionally
Not fat.

But i bet you like greezy dick & wearing rompers on the weekend

what is sarcofago youtube.com/watch?v=MfLtoIHuj1Y

what is hermetica youtube.com/watch?v=Jy_H5uwRCjg

what is almafuerte youtube.com/watch?v=TD1e3EdW6Lk

what is chopper youtube.com/watch?v=1VFqaUhFKU8

You can't deny my statement brah

I'm 6foot 190 lbs playing league hockey, & roady for metal & non metal bands professionally
Not fat.

But i bet you like greezy dick & wearing rompers on the weekend

It's because metal is the real red pill
Anyone here listen to Interpol?

I bet you love Born of Osiris & these new hot bands & their SJW crowd

>what is sepultura

at least i can fit in a romper, samsquamch.

The ancient time were certaintly a meatgrinder for any "poser" and nu-males who wanted to make music just because they think it's cool to do so. Back then, you had to face so much shit to get a good label and your music out. The market for K7 was pretty small when you go into extreme genres, most of the time you'd end up with a copy of a copy of a copy, but you didn't care because you'd have waited 3 weeks to get yout shit from the other side of the planet.
Nowadays everyone can put their creations on Internet, is it really that bad ? Nah, some scene who were already underground will stay like it, because they're so extreme even old fashion metalheads can't stand them (BDM, Slam for examples)
Just take a look at critics or just metal website, in the past, they're was huge magazines yes, but they had it rough to get some juicy informations. Even amateur fanzine were a thing, this little relics are the living proof it was a scene of passionate and dedicated people back then.

look look there is a famous band in the world that have a black member, the music is a black thing.

>Anyone here listen to Interpol?
interpol has bad intel and tends to have some faggy agenda . bunch of fancy lads looking for a good time with zero concern for the greater good

also OP if you think metal is a race thing you shouldn't be listening to metal in the first place

you bet wrong, you're fat, and you have to generalize things as a defense mechanism to support your intellectual laziness.

maybe it's from taking too many shots to the head in your hockey league?

Maybe you're right but I don't think they have an agenda.

It's not exclusively a euro/white thing, but whites do it best. Black and Death metal are literally the only genres of music worth listening to, and about the only bands that are ever of any talent, are all white, and usually Eastern European/Scandinavian. Even if there are some black or whatever bands playing this kind of music, it doesn't mean that metal music best encapsulates the soul of a white man.