Tfw when you go to an alt-right meetup but all the guys are flabby manlets

well at least they're not stick thin manlets who want to be pegged, but where can a redpilled girl find a 5'10+ white guy with broad shoulders?

Disneyland's happyness and funny environment completely killed
Now it grunge and cruel world around

If you like Marina and the Diamonds unironically, you are a feminist whore. End of story.

The gym, just don't fall into the manlet pit

shut up and peg us

who is this semen demon

clothed modest pics now

I'm around 6'1, and kind of skinny fat with broad shoulders. wanna hook up bb

6' user here that goes to the gym every day.
From my experience there is a good portion of Sup Forums from /fit/.
blame leddit for the fats.
Sup Forums has always been anti fat.
We dont need flabby manlets in the race war unless we are loading them into catapults.

It's a Marina and the Diamonds lookalike. Marina's tits are actually much bigger. (28G)

I'm working on it damnit, give me a few months.

Right here, pumpkin. Now tits or gtfo.

Sorry, we got married some years back and are no longer on the market.

But - I have good news. Inside many of these chubby dorks lies a potential Chad, just that you need to find a guy who is actually concerned with self-improvement more than his status as a "magapede" or whatever it is he wants to think of himself as.

We all have to filter through a lot of shit to find the good stuff, you aren't any different, sister.

You're not going to the right type of alt right get together.

Blackpill life. Once you go down that way, you'll find quite a smattering of quality white nationalist people.

I call bullshit. Every Pool Party I've been to had guys who all had their shit together.

the ones that arent married prolly have crippiling alcoholism

Post ankle.

I'm 6'5 335, great breeding stock , but ill probably die in my 60's

>crippling alcoholism
Cheers m8

>great breeding stock

>"alt-right meetup"

YOU LOST FAGGOTS!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

FUCK YOU!

Tits of GTFO.

> tfw tall, not too flabby, lift every day, NS to core, but too terrified to actually go to a meetup since i live in a pozzed city and work in tech

>335

As someone who has built a catapult or twelve in his life, I can assure you manlets are not a good projectile unless they are horribly diseased.

Was it proud boys or trs homo pool party?

Get out of here, Satan. You ruined my life and this nice girl doesn't want to date you either.

Jesus Christ, what board is this if it takes that long

Grow some balls dude, you're describing an emasculated man

Are you a virgin?

>Jesus Christ, what board is this if it takes that long

doesn't look like Sup Forums anymore does it?

Nice materialism ya got there, gtfo of my traditionalism.

tits or gtfo

kek

Born again, she's pit all the one night stands with Tyrone behind her and now she's ready to settle with a redoubled man and start a nice Christian family

I'm right here OP. 6'4 muscular low bodyfat redpilled and so much more. But I'm gaaaaaaaaaaay HEHE! bye.

being short is a disease tho

Heres an idea if you're looking for a conservative and not necessarily an alt right: go to blue collar pubs. Tradies are predominately right wing folks who don't believe in B.S. and are strong dependable men

>redoubled
Redpilled

>one night stands with Tyrone

Is there any girls here? Please date me and give me a chance to love you guys.

>Can't reveal my power level as I live in the liberal part of MI
>Go to the Gym 4 days a week
>Only want a Sup Forumsfu
>Total Otter Mode
>Undercut hair

Life sucks

underrated

You look pretty hot babe. Can we fall all over ourselves for you? 6'user has a nice $1200 watch for you. We are true gentlemen too.

>excuses
>excuses
>more excuses

Come on dude, if you were actually looking hard for a girl you'd find her

Every girl I talk to is a bleeding heart Liberal (and usually fat). Instant turn-off.

In Chicago. Same deal.

>tfw 5'10 and recently went to a alt right meet up

>tfw in group of 5 best friends and we're all 6'1+, very /fit/, redpilled, in college, and we're all pursuing well regarded professional careers
Only one other friend is a confirmed Sup Forums browser. Haven't brought it up with any of them though. This place just feels like a dirty secret

you can kill yourself you fucking whore. you're not "redpilled"

OP's Pic

>no pics
>no timestamp

fuck off LARPing faggot

Keep looking and be subtle.

>>tfw in group of 5 best friends and we're all 6'1+, very /fit/, redpilled, in college, and we're all pursuing well regarded professional careers

do you jerk your own friends off or something faggot? literally nothing special about any of that. lmao

Probably. That's my experience.

>Demands fit guy
>LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM!

Where are you talking to them? For real though. You've got a different set of birds between the gym, the bar, the nightclubs and sports/other interests.
If you're at a college campus or something of the like then that may be your problem..

Yeah

Takes away from the Reddit narrative that everyone here is a 300lb autistic CS major basement dweller

I realised I was 23 and habitually alone, so I decided to go to my family's harvest festival to meet people. Met my future partner after after about an hour. Two years later and we have our first kid.

Try meeting guys based on their convictions and values, rather than their outspoken political leanings.

Story of my life, I

Kek

Tits or GTFO!!

>1 post by this id

Hey I'm not THAT fat.
POST GIRLPENIS

>1postbythisid

I came here to post this
Tits or GTFO

jesus i weigh 184 and im 6'3 and i thought i was a fatass

MIAMI
I
A
M
I

Give some muslims aids, by the will of kek

I hope this doesn't discourage the 400lb hacker to go to the meetups. I'd be disappointed if I went and he was never there.

>your pic

>manlets
>5'10+

sorry, sweety. Anything under 6 is also a manlet.

>hey guys im a girl, pay attention to me!
post tits and timestamp or GTFO!!!!!!!!!!

got u wrapped around my finger babe u can count on me to misbehave

I'm married sorry.

(I make 215k/yr too)

Bound to be more like me out there. Keep your chin up.

>tfw I want a qt NatSoc gf to shittalk about mudslimes with and prep for the race war
>tfw 6'3'', /fit/, doctor
>tfw living in Melbourne
Only fucking leftists as far as the eye can see.

[spoiler] I'll have to settle for my kissless virgin gf who has no interest in politics and just wants to stay at home looking after her husband and many children [/spoiler]

LARPING!!!!

>1 post by this ID

Don't go to a political event, yuh dumb cunt. They're terrible dating sites.

Describe yer tits so that i can imagine you posted them.

tfw 6'2", muscular, but have shitty social skills making me incapable of getting a gf

Right here
370lbs tho
And I don't fuck fat girls, they're too lazy in bed

>1 post by this id
When will you retarded niggers learn?

My monstrous cawk cannot occupy one space. We'll need to make your butt and pussy contiguous for it.

We can rename it a bussy.

>5'10+
What?Meters?Then you are higher then average home lmao,START USING METRIC SISTEM YOU NEW WORLD BARBARIANS!

6'3 scandinavian reporting in.
It's true... All American men are manlets.

>Be me
>100k+ a year computer programmer
>Spent all my time studying instead of socializing.
>Whenever I walk by a girl all I can do is look straight ahead and hope she doesn't realize what a pathetic dweeb i am.

Found one, great sex, thought she was red pilled. Turned out it was just your typical female chameleon games. Left me for a leaf chink who has more money but she says it's cause he's more red pilled an nicer. Lol. Sure.

Whores.

And her poorly trained nigger dog bit my finger off an she wouldn't put it down.

just talk to a woman like a man. they are like men, but without a penis.

>not being fridgemode
>not shaving your head
>not wanting an a-political qt gf to shape her political views.

Get your shit together user

6'4 here bby...

6'4

tfw 5'8

Fucking hate being a manlet. At least I'm not obese.

Not even. I just left out the fact she's Muslim herself (half-Iranian), and either has undiagnosed autism or just sits on the lower half of the IQ bellcurve. If she wasn't so sweet (and being a kissless virgin in this day and age weren't so rare) then the relationship wouldn't have lasted this long

>1 post by this ID
Good job, retards.

Don't forget to sage.

5'8 manlet?
It's average

Ah, Hello. Rachel says hello also. Well, she would say hello if her lips weren't around my dick right now.

your forearms look like shit. hammer curls

yeah m8 I've been doing those lately. I've always had stick thin forearms unfortunately.

thank you texas