You are teleported back in time to September 1st 1939

You are teleported back in time to September 1st 1939.

You get to tell Hitler ONE(1) thing to change the outcome of the war. What do you tell him?

Stay away from Russia.

Don't invade russia

>FINISH OFF THE JEW SERVANTS AT DUNKIRK. NO MERCY. THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT YOUR OFFERS FOR PEACE.
And because I can't pick one:
>DO NOT TRUST THE KIKE SERVANTS IN RUSSIA. ATTACK THEM NOW. THEY ARE PLANNING TO ATTACK YOU. FINISH THEM OFF SWIFTLY AND VIOLENTLY.

She's in the piano

MEIN FURHER

THEY CRACKED ENIGMA

Norway has oil

Don't invade Russia

Invest in BLACKED.com

"Just be yourself. That's what I do."

Invest in Microsoft

Dont holocaust the kikes unless you finish the job.

Believe your intelligence sources' reports on Russian tank strength, but not on numbers of Russian strategic reserves.

Finish Britain first.

Fuck Stalingrad take Moscow straight away.

DO NOT involve yourself in the goings-on of the war. Let your generals run it.

Fight on one front at a time; don't invade russia

stop being an antisemetic douchenozzle

fucking americans, he had to invade russia, if you actually research you'd find out that the border was filled with mistrust and skirmishes. The USSR was only waiting as they industrialised and grew stronger, Hitler knew this and wanted to invade as soon as possible.

Also I'd tell Hitler to focus on the RAF rather than city bombing

If you knew what the Jews were trying to do to you (assuming you're white) you'd be an antisemetic douchenozzle too.

Invest *everything* in MoonCoin.

You stupid bastards. Russia was going to turn against Germany. The invasion was proper, it simply started too late and lasted longer than they had hoped dragging them into the winter.

Invade Russia earlier.

Mein Fürher, don't fuck with Russia. Just don't fucking do it.

nah

Sooooooooooo his decision worked out to be the right one.

>Invade Russia earlier.
And also, don't reorganize the Panzer Korps. That lost us like three weeks...and like two million White dudes, or whatever.

/thread

>Implying the Russians would not have launched an offensive

Do the Holocaust, its great idea invented by Jooz.

Don't go to war you will lose. Just wait patiently till 2009 and spend Germanies entire government savings on bitcoin.

Hold this explosive vest for me

How to build nukes.

I told him not to holocaust any jews because it would look really bad and everyone would hate him for it.

I think I managed to convince him. Did I do good? How does this timeline feel about Hitler?

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET YOUR GENERALS RUN THE WAR!!!!

Don't trust the Anglo.

We love him.

Yes, if he invaded later it would of been even more unlikely he would of won. The grand strategy was correct the tactics employed however were wrong. He should of focused on moscow rather than the oil rich south and stalingrad

So you're the goddamn asshole who's responsible for all these Jews everywhere. It was a nice timeline. WAS.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

The ME 262 is not a bomber dumb ass.

Traps aren't gay

Put everything you've got into nuclear fission and turtle up until you've weaponized it.

Don't fuck with England until after you've dealt with Russia. Bypass Stalingrad at any and all costs

Surrender.
Not even memeing. By '39 the war is already unwinnable, but no one knows it yet. Hitler's only hope is to sue for peace.

>Traps aren't gay
/thread

Listen to fucking Rommel and send more men to Algeria to bolster the Italians there before the Americans arrive. Do not declare war on America when Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.

since dunkirk didnt even happen yet, it would be useless to mention dunkirk at all, everyone.

just tell the man to fire Goering, now.

Don't bomb Great Britain (fight their air forces if you must but do not attack their cities). Grind Russia into the dirt as soon as you can, establish a nationalist anti-Communist Russian state as a satellite. Declare war on Japan when they attack the United States & offer to assist them.

NICE DUBZ

THEY WILL CRACK THE CODE
CHANGE THE CODE

ADAPT OR DIE

>Hitler's only hope is to sue for peace.
He did, genius. Many fucking times, in fact. Why do you think he allowed the """allies""" to evacuate Dunkirk?

Go study more history faggot

This

kill muslims instead

From a strategic standpoint, letting Russia invade you and setting a trap is the only possibility.

Select the offensive chit decision and paradrop into every VP

Poland is going to kick your ass. Stop now.

You're a faggot.

>tfw every advice in the thread would lead to Germany getting nuked to the ground in 1945

Merkel are you shitposting on the 4chinz again?

England declared war on Germany. I don't think he was going to get the chance to avoid that particular conflict.

Put off operation Barbarossa until early next spring.

I'd tell him that the UK and USA are going to back the Soviets no matter what, so no matter how things stand at that moment this is going to be a defensive war for Germany. He needs to plan everything based on facing Communists on one side and their lackies on the other. There is no way to 'win' other than preserving Germany and forcing them to give up trying to destroy you. The Jews have far more power in the US and UK than you realize, mein Führer. This cannot be a war of conquest, you are already surrounded. You are already fighting for mere survival as a state free of Jewish tyranny.

nothing.

But if I could talk to Hirohito
>leave America alone, it doesn't end well for nips.
>make a deal with Chinese Piggu and move on Russia ASAP

U don't know any history

Then Russia invades in the Winter. Big mistake. Aggression is the only way.
You fucking idiot. Do you think Hitler was a power-mad lunatic?
Do you cry when you see skinny juden?

How to make an atomic bomb

Italy is a weak link. Don't waste time bailing his ass out.

I'd tell him not to invade ANYTHING.

Just let Poland go, man. Incentive Germans to return to the Fatherland, invest in better farming technology to feed your people, leave the taking of rightful-clay on the back-burner, for now.

Don't start the war until Italy is ready and you have the nuclear bomb

Oh shit.
You win.

How to make nukes

>What do you tell him?
That he is fucked. So he should just kill himself right now. Because americans are coming to liberate Europe.

I'd tell him how to build basic gun-style nuclear fission weapons.

Actually kill the Jews you kike lover

re-prioritize your schedule, do not invade the soviet in the winter. wait until your troops are well supplied and they dont have to fight the soviets in the cold.
ww2 wouldve ended different.

The Russians will attack, dig in in Easterb Europe and don't let them surround you. Honestly Hilters biggest mistake was akin to Napolean, over extending supply lines.

>Hitler
>kike lover
>...
>.......
>................
>TRANSFER AGREEMENT
Fuuuuuuuu

Don't go to war for European dominance

Instead try to form an economical union where Germany will naturally become the most dominant member. Then slowly over time shift towards a political union.

This. If Hirohito didn't fuck up and distracted Russia from behind, the US would have joined later and Hitler wouldn't have wasted troops on the eastern front.

I spoil the endings to all of his favorite anime

Stop with the Sudetenland. They'll give you that, but no more. You've won. Focus on the economy and helping Germans in Germany & Austria. Marry Eva, have a couple of kids, retire to Bavaria and enjoy beer. The End.

Ignore France, invade Soviets asap. Don't pack winter clothing.

Destroy the British at Dunkirk

Become allies with the Russians and red pill stalin. The axis powers would have been unstopable.

You mean to tell me that L dies?

Warn Japan not to attack Pearl Harbor and bring America into the war.

America was on the fence about getting involved anyway. Prominent voices such as Henry Ford and Charles Lindbergh were against joining the war.

I tell him to control his farts and check his gonads for missing parts

Wait until you infect Madagascar before you rev up the cremation ovens

Don't wait for Mussolini, and don't delay invading Russian just to help out those spaghettiniggers

Let your generals control your military strategy.

But yuh pooland is jewland, that was eating Germany since kike Versailles sanctions

He's probably one of (((those)))

the germans are the weak race
they will loose

kys now and submit to slav power

America was unofficially in the war long before then. FDR was using the lend-lease act to funnel millions of dollars worth of support/aid/resources into the USSR and prop them up against the Germans. That was far more damaging then America's actual contribution to the war effort in terms of boots on the ground.

If FDR wasn't a fucking crypto-commie, we could've let the USSR collapse and then side with Germany.

The russian winter of 41 will be the harshest in a 100 years. Wait till spring of 42.

Keep Japan from attacking pearl harbor for as long as you can. When Japan attacks dont declare war on the US. Essentially keep US out of the war for as long as possible.

Steiner isn't coming, man.

gas them all.

ENIGMA WILL BE AN ENIGMA NO MORE