Justin Trudeau: Multiculturalism is the answer to terror

Powerful message.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/canada/11181394/Soldier-killed-as-gunman-brings-terror-to-Canadian-Parliament.html
nytimes.com/2014/10/22/world/americas/canadian-soldier-run-down-in-what-officials-call-act-of-terror-dies.html?_r=0
cbc.ca/news/canada/aaron-driver-imminent-attack-1.3716997
archive.is/zkZ6H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Diversity is strength.

A FUCKING pot LEAF
I'm glad that truly is the answer and that ISIS didn't release a statement saying they hate the west for how liberal it is.

He's not wrong, if Catholic, Anglican, and orthodox united we can finally end Islam and end terrorism

But i'll kill you and rape your family if you lay a finger on my Muslim brethren.

"Dying to an Islamic Terror Attack is Honorable and what every Canadian should Strive For."
- Canadian Lib Cucks

DOUBLE
DOWN

C'mon Abdul, you'd do that regardless

Yeah, that means we win, remember?

True desu

>le schustin trudeau explaining quantum physics
oh boy, here we go again...

>Powerful message

POWERFULLY STUPID

>if they kill us, we win

Guy will do anything for votes. Even betray his own country and bend over for Islam.

Multiculturalism + Proximity = War

FTFY Justin.

He is certainly right about that! Relocating mudslimes is the answer to terror!

This man is the son of Fidel Castro, BTW.

IT'S THE JEWS YOU STUPID FUCKING LEAFS

Destroying Canada is the answer to terror!

HOLY FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING FAGGOT TRUDEAU ARGGH I HATE COMMIES SO MUCH

Big bro america why cant it be like this again?

How embarassing.

sorry onii-chan

He's right. This is why our country is safe and free from happenings.

Our country is free of happenings because the FBI warns us before they happen because our government are too retarded to know beforehand

DUDE

or that Canada is just to out of the way.

But wait, if we kill the terrorists with multiculturalism, does that mean we win, or do the terrorists still win?

Not really, just do research. Would have had 2 huge terrorist attacks last year if the FBI didn't warn us XD

Damn it. just nuke us now. I hate Canada. so you going to to next gay pride parade?

>safe and free from happenings
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/canada/11181394/Soldier-killed-as-gunman-brings-terror-to-Canadian-Parliament.html
nytimes.com/2014/10/22/world/americas/canadian-soldier-run-down-in-what-officials-call-act-of-terror-dies.html?_r=0
cbc.ca/news/canada/aaron-driver-imminent-attack-1.3716997

Please remember to archive sources renowned for crap journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/zkZ6H

What else can I get you today?

Can I have a hug?

Trudeau is a damn pioneer. Have a lot of respect for this man.

reminder this is literally what liberals believe:
Terrorism, like all systemic problems in the modern world, is caused by the oppression of living as a minority in a white-dominated society and the solution is to brutalize white people into submission, take all our shit, and kill us.

I wonder what the Leaves will do once he gets blown up by Muhammed

State funeral for the bomber, who was failed by Canadian society.

Yeeeaaahh Im gonna have to say no to that whole rigamirole. I'm not down with brown pork-fearing shit-stained hands trying to destroy my country.

For fuck sake...

>I wonder what the Leaves will do once he gets blown up by Muhammed

SING CELINE DION

> freedom is slavery
this was always written backwards - I think he as a writer thought it was better
welfare is dependence
but welfare is opportunity, rights, free gibs
> welfare is freedom
> slavery is freedom
> dependence is empowerment
call it what you will #2 is the most important and oft overlooked
FYI: there's a fucking soros backed CTR style campaign against 1984 snd atlas shrugged on reddit
> muh brave new world
> oh i liked that book but then i grew up - muh sociopath, heh i like wine and I own a putbull
don't get me started on the pitbull memes out of the left
marxism touches EVERYTHING

I guess we should start fighting fires with gasoline then.

He's not wrong. People were wondering what the cause of these terrorist attacks were. The answer: multiculturalism.

It's the only way to get explosive results

If everyone is a terrorist, is it terrorism or everyday life?

>FYI: there's a fucking soros backed CTR style campaign against 1984 snd atlas shrugged on reddit