What would happen to this baby kike?

I mean on the day of the rope or after the Sup Forums new world order happened. What would be done with baby kikes like this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Spared, Jews themselves are ok, it's the ZOG we're truly against.

There's no going to be a day of the rope, so this a stupid question.

If anything there's going be a day of the roasting ameripigs.

On the day of the rope we'll use spics as pinatas. No question there.

Good luck, Bill.

Even if Trump was not a fagget, the legal mexicans are already outbreeding you.

You'll be sacrificed at the altar just like the rest of the fatsos.

would be used by degenerate whites as a goys' sexslave toy and probably end up brooding 12 mischlings to different fathers

Get ready for the wall taco.

Are you gonna ride your tinsy, tiny bicicleta over the wall Pedro?

you keep saying that and its not happening, your politicians are in our pocket

I'm gonna ride your wife in front of the kids, then she'll give me the key to your house willingly

they stay in israel, not our problem.

Hopefully they can make peace with enough of their neighbors without us, or make peace with their god.

She's Israeli, she's gonna lay eggs if we spare her

also Pedro you guys are the saltiest retards on the planet. Fix your own goddamn country, we aren't disappearing 40 of your fucking students or whatever.

She will be given a free ride to Israel just as mexicans will be given a free ride to mexico and Blacks will be given a free ride to Brazil.
If they refuse they will be striped of all rights and privileges and live segregated lives without representation.

Only wife I have would be you, puta

>Blacks will be given a free ride to Brazil.
Fuck off.

Who said is even broken Billy?

You pussies have grown so comfortable in your homosexual western civilization that you forgot what its like to live like real men. 40 students disappearing is a fair price to pay for freedom.

We're the new barbarians and your puny laws and lofty morals don't apply to us. America will be ours.

I reported over 20 spics to ICE just today. I'll find and report twice as many tomorrow just for you. It's only a matter of time until they come for your relatives. Kill yourself, you filthy spic animal.

I'm gonna make your mom call me papi then

>I reported over 20 spics to ICE just today.

20 out millions.

Good job Bob, keep wasting time you could spent losing your virginity while my brothers outbreed you.

Actually 20 a day is a lot. Especially if he keeps doing it. 20*365=7300. 7300 illegals gone in a year. Just one person doing it. That's extremely effective.

haha yeah don't listen to that aztlan nonsense we love you stupid gringos even when we control those lands again we'll never push you out ;)

No its not, you're assuming a lot of things.

One, that the ICE will actually do its job.
Two, that the latinos he reported are actually illegal.
Three, that he'll always get the same numbers per day.
Four, that even if they caught them, a judge won't just let them go.

But hey, keep dreaming burgerboy. The day we sacrifice you to the god of war you might at least tell yourself that "you tried".

The mexican inquisition won't be kind to pig-loving traitors.

I'll lynch every spic I see, from Jose to JosZ.

hopefully the mexican inquisition will be able to understand sarcasm

Literally who is the bitch and why should I give a shit?

the jewish koran says take your enemies babies as slaves

don't count on it

pretending to be on both sides is an allegorical form of sodomy, nobody likes fence sitters

Whatever, if the punishment is sacrifice I guess that's fine too.

A male spic bragging about birth rates is just their version of "we wuz kangs". No spic is getting sperm through a typical spic woman's fat rolls and into her vagina with his tiny chalupa micropenis. Spic women must reproduce through fission like bacteria.

Try harder, burgerboy.

We were kings and we're gonna be your new kings too.

He's right, there will be no day of anything. Too much in-fighting and too many cluless normies. We are gonna get swallowed up in this globalist dogshit empire kicking and screaming. hispanics won't be excluded. when whites are pushed out they'll just bomb your asses with tens of millions of back africans and call you 'white hispanic'

You're missing one detail Billy.

Unlike you we don't actually care about equality or race integration, so your western rhetoric simply won't work with us at all.

Deportation. Like the last time.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>sacrificed at the altar just like the rest of the fatsos

Its gym time Pancho. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot you're too fat to even wipe your ass.

Your the only pig loving filth around here pedro
go make me a fuckin burrito bitch

Whatever you say land whale, remember to buy two plane tickets next time you go to the beach.

nothing sadder than watching a leaf trying to act tough

at least americunts have guns, all you got is muslim cocks up your mouth