ITS HAPPENING: MSM BACKS COLLEGE FREE SPEECH

MAIN STREAM MEDIA WAKING UP
cnn.com/2017/05/28/us/fareed-zakaria-liberals-cnntv/index.html?sr=fbCNN052817fareed-zakaria-liberals-cnntv/index.html0730PMStoryLink&linkId=38100060

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ok2R0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

remember to archive sources with a reputation for bad journalism and clickbait. Thank you.

archive.is/ok2R0

bump

what a great bot

I have a very good brain.

if you removed it would you die?

>MSM
>Woken Up

Pick one, and only one

>liberal media is waking up
>infuckingplying
What they are realizing is they are losing control of the rabid hordes they stirred up, and now they are getting scared, trying to contain the cancer they created. I think it is too late for them to stop at this point; Muh Russia was the event horizon for this.

>read the article
>don't read the article
you chose one

Yeah OP has to be new or something.
Still, the fact they are showing signs of increasing panic is a good thing

It's awesome, whoever is doing this is a civil servant of the highest order.

CNN does not deserve to redeem itself, it must die.

Thanks for the archive link. Was actually a well written and well reasoned article, very much surprising that CNN of all places has one of their more prominent people calling bullshit on the far left for not being civil and listening to ideas. Still, a bit too little too late I think.

They're just reeling back in conservatives who hate MSM and trying to show them how reasonable they are. Classic kike and mouse game.

>Politicaly Correct Journalist with less readers spotted

Fuck of Cnn.

Fuck off shill

Don't fall for their tricks goy , fuck the msm they think we're gonna just forgive them for what they did.

This is nothing new, Fareed Zakaria has always been like that.

The rest of the MSM, including CNN, has learned to plug their ears when he speaks.

Fareed Zakaria is controlled opposition whenever they need him to be. It's like you've never seen CNN before. Do you even get CNN over there in Leaflandia?

This isn't panic. Increased """news articles""" of Trump with no sources is. But that's happening too, so hooray for that.

Something must have happened somewhere that has them nervous.

So i've heard through grapevine that the MSM circles are pivoting away from extreme left due to a belief the push was too hard, too fast. They are easing up now in an attempt to regain influence with the right due to a general trend of losing not just right wing support, but increasing left wing moderates.