Worldwide recession hits in 2008

>Worldwide recession hits in 2008
>Middle class and small businesses suffer immensely
>Countries everywhere lower interest rates to record lows all while injecting more money into the economy
>Income inequality still goes up
>Number of people on welfare and food stamps skyrockets
>Middle class still shrinking
>Cost of living increasing

How much longer until the elites officially pull the plug?
It feels like the world died in 2008 and were now all in purgatory waiting to be sentenced

good questions

>Canada unnafcted by all this
Coming on Sup Forums has made me more patriotic Canada is seriously hands down the best country ever

this summer digits confirm

bump

There is talk in financial circles about a bond market crash in the near future. Interest rates have been so low for so long that bonds are going to start becoming virtually worthless.

Modern finance capitalism requires endlessly increasing economic growth or it collapses horribly.

Thankfully the govt and corporations are somewhat smarter about what causes economic depressions and how to anticipate them. One signal is increasing stock prices AND increasing unemployment. Unemployment going up is a reliable market signal that shit is going south very soon. Why politicians obsess over it. Also why Europe will probably be the canary in the coal mine because of their new influx of precious refugees will drive their unemployment up.

Anyways, there is no sign of a recession here any time soon.

They think we are content with youtube.

They think people will shut up about the death of 20 innocent people with a justin bieber concert.

They really think Cricket Matches alone will heal pakistan not tribal dialouge.

They expect you to think anything posted on this site will make a difference in this world.

they lie,they expect you to be stupider and they take you for granted. how do we cut THEM OUT?

how's that exchange rate working out

Oil prices dropped because America dug too much oil and there was more supply than demand, if things went back to normal Canadas dollar would be higher than the US dollar again

Bond market crash will be the ultimate crash, but I think it's still awhile away. Reason is that nobody alive investing has ever seen a bond market crash in their lifetime and it is ingrained in wall street wisdom that US treasuries/dollar are the ultimate safe haven. The stock market is in a quite massive bubble and when it finally pops and retail money flows out, I believe a rush into US $/bonds will happen again and even possibly negative rates here in the US

I don't any of this economics stuff you guys are talking about ;_;

How do I learn it

>How much longer until the elites officially pull the plug?
As if everything weren't going to plan (eliminating the middle class and reducing all proles to slavery)

>if x happened, then y would surely be the case

but it's not happening

Yes it is it's just hard to see over the short-term.

Venezuela is a symptom of it though, and the ultimate fate of every industrialized nation.

I wonder if that's why stock prices keep going up. Collective knowledge that if prices tank, bonds will still be worthless and nobody will have anywhere to put money. Utilities and MLPs are the new defacto alternative to bonds already, so those would bubble. Dumb money would flood into the already bubblicious gold market. It'd be a real shitshow of a blood bath to be sure.

But thats financial market shit, the real economy is doing fine thanks in part to low oil prices. They're going to stay low for the foreseable future since there is so much excess capacity.

So yeah nowhere better to put your money than into stocks even though they seem absolutely ridiculously overvaled. Especially tech, I feel sorry for the dumbfucks that own SNAP stock or any other scammy meme ad revenue bullshit 'tech' company.

my life went to shit in 08 . all I remember was hope before that year since only depression . I want to go back to high school but never will why am I still here should of killed myself in that Mohawk reservation in 2011 after gf left me didn't have the balls

Big Mac prices are going up. This can't be good. I heard from a high up Wall St exec that the mac sauce is just too damn good and will soon tank the eastern sauce markets especially in Hong Kong.

Meanwhile the McNugget stock has doubled in the last 2 years with no sign of slowing down.

It is ok cousin. Smoke da pipe. No seriously though, learn programming or something. If you live in the Toronto area, there's no shortage of 60k+ a year jobs for Java alone.

Never really considered that second level thinking may be going on here among market participants and their knowledge that this .gov debt is junk.. interesting

Why do you believe gold is in a bubble if you also believe (I'm assuming here) that the dollar/gov debt is shit? Seems to be a conflicting opinion. You think bitcoin/crypto is the answer? Bitcoin looks like a major blow off top to me right now and I wouldn't be surprised to see a massive correction/sell off.. lots of dumb retail money already in

you cant learn it because its an big mistary for everyone. they are no experts, what they tryed is throwing money to the problem and hoped it will solve itself, it didnt ...

Iran, not the US flooded the market after King Nigger lifted sanctions on them. If you make a statement, use facts leaf

The economy is fine. You're just a bunch of lazy entitled fucks

t. junior data analyst who got a job before I graduated

Trump has fucked them.

If they pull the plug, Trump, a salesman, will promise the USA people; "If you give me the power of congress, then I will fix it."

Thus begins the First American Trumpire.

The elites are trying to figure out a backup plan as we speak, but they've been building up the coming crash for decades. They're riding a freight train, and we switched which track it was on at the last minute.

lul ok
lemme know how you guys will fare when giant red ponzi finally ends

wish I was good with computers I never went to college just worked landscaping turned 28 today I honestly feel like I am fucked with no hope

We'll fare better than you NEETs and stupid fucks who didn't study something that was useful to society.

buy bitcoin

I mean the trades will pay the bills, but they'll never make a man rich. Saving money and practicing a frugal wise lifestyle is just as important as making money.

Iran didn't flood the market stupid burger. America went from an oil importing nation, to an oil exporting nation with a production of 10million barrels a day. Horizontal wells and hydrolic fracturing ( leaf invented tech) allowed the oil companies to access previously unnaccessable shale formations. Stupid burger thinking a sand nigger sideways country had the abilities to crash oil the way it has.

I am saving much love canadain brother

Most intelligent investors avoid gold. Its natural historical price adjusting for inflation is like ~$300. It got memed to retail investors as a 'store of wealth' but its price is so fucking volatile from speculation it isn't an' investment' at all. It pays no dividends, costs money to store and guard, has no essential material value and its price is basically arbitrary. Its a speculation and banks can't just put billions of dollars into buying gold.

Bitcoin is pretty much the same thing, but its useful for the black market and say, the Chinese to put their money to avoid taxation and whatnot. So at least it has that utility going for it. Price or Bitcoin collapsed when Chinese investors panicked that their government would crack down on it somehow and they sold enmasse. It still hasn't really recovered.

bump

we're all gonna die

To be fair, Warren Buffet turned some textile mill company into the 4th most powerful corporation in the world and he puts every dollar he can into fast food and shit like Coca Cola. He even eats at McDonalds.

So yeah he noticed Americans (everyone else in the world now) eats garbage and put his money into the mass market distributors of that accordingly.

You see you praise Warren Buffet for turning some textile mill company into the 4th most powerful corporation in the world, but the man had to have had connections. With connections that powerful your chance of failure is almost zero unless you piss off the world elite. If you are part of them, virtually anything is possible.

>Price or Bitcoin collapsed when Chinese investors panicked that their government would crack down on it somehow and they sold enmasse. It still hasn't really recovered.
have you been living under a rock

Nobody personally benefited more from the bailouts than Buffet. He puts on the folksy huuurrr durrrr I drink coke and eat like shit just like you fellow American! as a mask to hide his DEEP connections and power

Idk. Warren Buffet is a weird dude that eats at McDonalds drive through everyday drives a shitty car and lives in a regular ass house in Nebraska of all places. He has basically zero political agenda and spends all his money on buying more sugar water corporate stock.

Idk what his connections could be or what his end game looks like. He sure is rich as fuck but idk how much help he really needed.

Soros is a different story though.

>>Countries everywhere lower interest rates to record lows all while injecting more money into the economy
>>Income inequality still goes up
I will never understand how Obama got away with this.
printing money like crazy while median income did not change. Where did this money go?

pic related

banks and the stock market

We'll be fine. The US (can't speak for Canada) was living in a fantasy world before the recession. Now we're less cavalier with our money (individuals are, not the government unfortunately).

Went to dogshit chronic underperforming domestic corporations like Bank of America, Citibank and GM that got btfo during the recession.

>Trump has fucked them.

How so? Please explain.

>btfo during the recession
>bailed out against the will of the people

Tax payers got btfo.

He's in a position to usurp the power that the chaos the planned collapse will have. It was meant for a Democrat but they done fucked up.

You both are partially correct.

Leaf, yes, the US is using Canadian tech (hydrolic fracturing) to access otherwise inaccessible wells. Texas Shale has been BOOMING in recent years and the cost to produce has been shrinking quarter after quarter.

However, the sanctions against Iran are a big deal. They were not allowed to sell on the international market thanks to being labeled an terrorist-funding nation (the irony/hypocrisy is hilarious to me) which prevented them from using the SWIFT system to exchange in large quantities.

>worldwide recession
>worldwide

Imagine actually believing this dumb shit. Trump don't care about u cuz

I'm just explaining it, you shit eating faggot.

He has achieved the highest possible image: appearing humble while at the same time being just as corrupt as the rest

(((where))) indeed.

>It feels like the world died in 2008 and were now all in purgatory waiting to be sentenced

Trillions upon trillions of dollars that were pulled out of thin air by big bank retards vanished in the matter of days. Your assessment is not wrong.

This. We got through that (((recession))) relatively unscathed.

We're going to get fucked hard by the next one.

We haven't had a recession in ~25 years.
We have a massive housing bubble.
China, our biggest export partner is slowing down (it has massive bubbles of its own).
I also think we might have a car-bubble, half my neighbours are driving around brand new 4WDs, but they don't seem to work at all.

Wat

Increased supply is a result of the rise of fracking and the breakdown of OPEC. Besides, it's good for america where oil prices are an economic constraint.

"use facts leaf", this site is retarded

The huge amounts of paper money pumped into failing wall street banks by King Nigger back in 2008 will definitely have deep reaching implications. That much money can't stay floating in the ether forever. It will flow into main street economy slowly but surely, causing prices to shoot up.

Talking about main street, developed nations around the world are in trouble when boomers die off. Millenials have very little disposable money saved up due to student loans, and generally live paycheck to paycheck. They will buy much fewer houses, cars etc while being in lots of debt they can't repay. How will the economy continue to grow with such a generation serving as its main customer base? Deflation and depression across the board is only to be expected.