NSA Blocks Release Of Loretta Lynch-Bill Clinton Airplane Tape For ‘National Security’

>The National Security Agency (NSA) blocked the release of a purported tape of Bill Clinton and former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s private airplane talk with a rare legal justification used to protect top national security secrets.

>The NSA’s block of the release of this information — citing one of President Obama’s executive orders — undercuts Hillary Clinton’s claim that her husband and Lynch had a “purely social” conversation about grandkids and golf on June 27, 2016, two weeks before Lynch dropped the Department of Justice investigation into Hillary Clinton’s email scandal.

>Citizen researcher Larry Kawa is pressing the government to release the contents of a taping system that is required to have been installed on Lynch’s government airplane. Kawa points to the Tempest system, a NATO-certified system by which the NSA tracks and records sound that emanates within government structures.

>Kawa’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to the NSA was denied, citing national security, but the NSA did not deny that the tape exists.

basicgestalt.com/single-post/2017/05/30/NSA-Blocks-Release-Of-Loretta-Lynch-Bill-Clinton-Airplane-Tape-For-National-Security

bigleaguepolitics.com/nsa-blocks-release-loretta-lynch-bill-clinton-airplane-tape-national-security

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uI0DYcHtTlI?t=41s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_(codename)
hillaryforpresident.com/recording-clinton-lynch-plane-convo/
basicgestalt.com
bigleaguepolitics.com
archive.is/stelY
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We need this fucking tape.

> (((3 letter agencies)))

>basicgestalt.com

Look at that url, faker news than CNN.

FAKE NEWS.

Oregano goes in all fields.

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Who's national security? The deep states? Israels?

What the fuck national semite agency?

bump for justice

The public will never hear that tape.

The End

There's no fucking way they'd communicate with microphones around. But if there is a tape, then why can't Trump order it released instead of playing fucking defense all the time?

it would likely cause mass rioting and overall destabilization

Podesta has willingly published pictures of the pedo art he keeps all over his place. Do you think they were feeling cautious enough to leave their phones behind?

Tell him that to his face.

Bullshit.

youtu.be/uI0DYcHtTlI?t=41s

Their reasoning for denying the FOIA request:

>“To respond to your request, NSA would have to confirm or deny the existence of intelligence records on Loretta Lynch,” the agency stated in its FOIA response on November 14, days after the election. “Were we to do so in your case, we would have to do so for every other requester. This would enable, for example, a terrorist or other adversary to file a FOIA request with us in order to determine whether he or she was under surveillance or had evaded it. This in turn would allow that individual to better assess whether they could successfully act to damage the national security of the United States. For such reasons, we can neither confirm nor deny the existence or non-existence of the records you requested.”

Shame the only leakers are Globalist shills.

I can neither confirm nor deny if I believe this BS.

Golf and Grandchildren are NATSEC issues senpai.

Bump for visibility.

oh ho ho!

well done!

>There's no fucking way they'd communicate with microphones around.

What if it's Mossad recording them for blackmail tho?

does trump have the power to declassify this?

scary numbers

O FUG

so, essentially, the NSA is taking the position that it never has to deliver anything for a FOIA request.

Lol, of this tape was released they'd all be fucked,

They deserve the rope for what they keep doing to Free speech and Truth

>Basicgestalt.com
>bigleaguepolitics.com

When you're braindead enough to get your news from literally memes

Is this peak trumpism?

Do you have a real source OP?

>Kawa points to the Tempest system, a NATO-certified system by which the NSA tracks and records sound that emanates within government structures.
Because this is bullshit, TEMPEST has nothing to do with recording sounds, its about preventing electromagnetic and other emanations (such as sounds) from being eavesdropped on. TEMPEST is

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tempest_(codename)

Checked. And yes, it seems like they can pick and choose what they want to release.

The conversation was supposedly purely "social" in nature, but them not releasing the tape (which almost certainly exists) suggests there were shenanigans involved.

>asks for a real source
>links wikipedia

Wew lad.

FUCK OFF SHILL

MAGA

AWOO

No, but apparently YOU DO!!!
SAVE US!!!

stay butthurt op

> citing one of President Obama’s executive orders
i'd say he could at least rescind it

kys shill

UNITED BEHIND TRUMP!

Also witnessed.

It kind of defeats the purpose of FOIA if an agency can just unilaterally refuse to comply with every request.

Do you want me to link CNN or MSNBC?

Pro tip: those aren't real sources.

>private meeting
>national security

Ah, that doesn't add up.

Loretta shouldn't be talking about national security secrets with a private citizen.

>i wish i knew what TEMPEST was
>i wish i could stop replying

>MUH SHILLS
This is the state of trumpanzees in 2017, when being unable to substantiate their own delusions.

How did you end up reading fringe far right propaganda anons? Those meme 'sources' don't pass even the lowest standards of scrutinization, nor do they have sources

We are practically talking about people who go to thedailystormer and other ridiculous sites to get his news, what went wrong?

do we get to kill them all yet? im bored

>have secret meeting at an airport, try to prevent government officials and press from knowing about it
>let's record this conversation

what the fuck?

Fuck off shill you're not fooling anyone nor are you clever. You'll never divide us.

>what the fuck?
Simple:
>assume your party is going to win all elections forever
See? Now you don't have to worry about pesky investigations or media reporting.

Face it. Memes are world-changing now.

Now fuck off to plebbit.

>talk about golf and grandchildren
>national security
Seems legit

kys shariablue I'll ALWAYS be loyal to Trump

wow, so there is actually a tape.

>why can't Trump order it released instead of playing fucking defense all the time?
I'm wondering the exact same fucking thing. His entire media team is completely incompetent. They should constantly be attacking across every media outlet, every single day. But instead all they do is respond to shitty CNN hoaxes and bullshit stories about two scoops and muh russia.

Nsa has a connection with all phones

>kys shariablue I'll ALWAYS be loyal to Trump
That's exactly what a shill would say

Funny how nobody talks about paid trump shills, Kushnerbots seem to be really active on Sup Forums

>we know we're spreading fake news but it wuz real in muh mind
This is the state of trumpanzees in 2017

They're recording EVERYTHING.

its late buddy aren't you tired.

>the tape was accidentally recorded over

>keeps saying trumpanzees in every post

Goddamn you're so obvious. Fuck off to your David Brock glory hole.

UNITY

TRUST

FAITH

LOYALTY

FOREVER

Now go away SHILL.

Because he needs to wait until the midterms draw near. Democrats are actually wasting all their energy going so hard right now. Trump retaliating with a crushing drop next year that disproves the Russia allegations and sends most of the Obama administration to jail would pay big dividends.

hillaryforpresident.com/recording-clinton-lynch-plane-convo/

I remember seeing something about this last november so maybe there's something there. Hell, it took almost a year for anyone to talk about seth rich

>Because he needs to wait until the midterms draw near.
Do you have insider information that this is their actual strategy? Or is it just speculation? I don't think they really have any idea what the fuck they should be doing, mainly because he hired a bunch of fucking neocons and never trumpers.

Fire up the Wikileaks and Guccifer Signals.

Somebody dial up Russia too.

>basicgestalt.com
>bigleaguepolitics.com

>websites named after Sup Forums memes

Come on guys...
What's next "The Pepe Times"? "The Daily KEK"? "The Quick Rundown"?

Fuck off shill, are you jealous we have our own REAL news outlets now?

This.

shareblue is getting nervous af

Prove me wrong
How does a website named after a Sup Forums meme carry any more legitimacy than an anonymous post on Sup Forums?

>The quick rundown
Id read the shit out of that

Those are actually really good ideas.

I like "The Daily Kek" ... wonder if the domain is available.

Same.

I hope so, Satan.

I don't need to prove a shill wrong, I won't play your games.

It sounds like they're worried about giving info on the Tempest system

They record all electromagnetic radiation

archive.is/stelY

Why would Bill have tape on a plane? To tape his rape victims from attacking and speaking? INFOWARS.COM

trey gowdy did say there was a top secret reason why they talked and dropped the email investigation. He seemed pretty frustrated

The guy is a dirtbag.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/14/bill-clinton-ditched-secret-service-on-multiple-lo/

bump

you really think that corrupt whore and her nigger crony king Obama hasnt deleted everythign by now? especially since someone filed a FOIA to get it?

>just talking about grand kids
>national security prevents release
pick one

>Trump had the NSA block it so that the narrative that Bill and Lynch made a deal to protect Clinton would not be dispelled.

>Shills start Podesta posting in a paranoid style
Propping my eyelids open with toothpicks, time to get some rest, signing off folks, nighty night

>2017
>not laser microphoning the fuselage window
Kek

Trump can declassify the tape on his whim and it will be legal.

>democrats begging him to keep it classified while simultaneously screaming that it's literally nothing
he is going to tear them to pieces inside

Also anons, this is just Trump's way of letting everybody know that he knows what they talked about, at the bare minimum.

He's turning up the heat.

Nigga has a point.
But why should any other news outlet/msm be trusted? If credibility is the main point, why should anyone believe msm? How many times have news outlets blatantly alter, deter, or force feed you narratives.

I believe that a ,literally, diverse user-base has more credibility to exposing truths and lies than a Jew controlled media outlet.

Pol's greatest weapon is its diversified user base. We can post information which can be verified almost instantaneously as a discussion about the facts evolves to shed light to rhe truth of the matrer.

Unlike ((((news)))) where the audience is supposed to assume that whats being covered is factual and accurately shown

This is the last bastion of truth. YES pol is charged wirh right-wing ideologies but no one has

What were they doing talking top secret stuff. Bill's not even a government official anymore.
Sounds like someone broke some laws.

>‘National Security’
>golf and grandkids

Jesus, at least change the name of that pic. Tumblr is cancer.

They met at the end of June. Seth was murdered July 10th. Wonder what they talked about...

Bump

kek, if true, he might just have blocked it because it looks bad

pretty sure no one really belives nothng suspicious was discussed in such an unusual meeting, that led to the sheboon recusing

hmmmmmmm

>because they TAPED their illegal activity
>THEN turned it into the archives
lol Sup Forums children never change

Bill Clinton is a rapist.

Extremely fucking questionable considering Lynch said they only talked about their families and whatnot.

Yes it is.

HILLARY'S YOGA EMAILS CONFIRMED

wew

where there's smoke there's fire, as cnn says

It's common-sense m8. Trump & Bannon are playing the long game, but this generation is so addled with ADD & smartphones that they expect everything to be done right away, while failing to understand the strategic importance that all their moves entail

sleepytime is here. Drink your tea and close those heavy eyes. It's time to sleep deep and recover your energy now.

THAAD
H
A
A
D

Fuck off with your sleepy time bullshit.