This timeline we're in can't be real, can it?

This timeline we're in can't be real, can it?

>sharia ghettos
>free world

Balance in all things
We elected Trudeau, Germany continues to give Merkel power and in response you guys gave the world Trump
To make things even, France brings in Macron

it's very real, this is what happens when you elect an imbecile into the oval office, other competent world leaders take over while he fumbles around trying to... play isolationist games and find ways to blame hillary and obama for everything wrong

I still can't believe you guys elected this guy

Gonna be a happening soon...

Lol i've trolled that twitter twat before.

Is it me or are the left cucks on twitter over represented? I fell like I see the same ones over and over again.

LOL
Trudeau, leader of the free world. Whoever thinks this is an idiot and probably not canadian. All the guy does is take selfies and dance questions in QP.

fuck off leafs.

What do I have to fear? They're doubling down on their bullshit and will have to pay twice as badly in the next 10-20 years. And it will happen.

If what I believe is happening, negative things for their countries, then the only ultimate result is negative and they will receive their comeuppance even if they're riding off of fumes for now.

If I'm wrong, la di da the world is great and everyone gets along, I'm pleasantly surprised right? But I'm not.

I'm very happy with him.

You know we've truly lost when these assholes have convinced a huge amount of people that they truly have the best interests of their country at heart when it's plainly obvious the opposite is true.

I don't understand the thought process of these people. Even when I was a liberal once, I just hated all politicians alltogether. My only conclusion is that these people are either employed by the government or shitskins.

I met a leaf from Nova Scotia while in Venice. She was an insufferable cunt that sucked my dick dry. When I told her I voted Trump she lost her shit. Enjoy the cum leafette.

Or what? You'll go lose another war in the Falklands?

Feels good to be relevant again.

>Free world
>Slowly turning Europe into a police state

>Total GDP of Germany, France and Canada: $7.32 trillion
>GDP of the U.S.: $17.95 trillion

When will liberals stop being retarded?

Trump is a Dick.
Trudeau is a Pussy.
You do the Math.

Fuck off concern troll shill

Thats pretty fucking free. You dont like it go two blocks down to the naked gay marathon.

That's... actually extremely depressing.

Imagine believing that. Truly believing that Merkel, Trudeau, and Macron are the leaders of the free world.

Liberals, man. *sigh*

Jesus, this is why I left Canada.

You guys are too busy criticizing Teump to realize how you elected based on NEPOTISM. The incompetent ideologues Canada will elect over the next decades will screw our country and drown out prosperity in a sea of poor shitskins.

Enjoy your poverty asshats, all the while you are sraring at the USA like they are the problem.

Twitter is not as popular as people seem to think it is, and is mostly used by feels teens and leftists.

I'll never understand why people think posting a tweet on Sup Forums is interesting.

>This timeline we're in can't be real, can it?

lugenpresse

>the criteria for being a "leader of the free world" is letting in shitloads of violent foreigners

really jogs my nog

>Slowly

>You guys are too busy criticizing Teump to realize how you elected based on NEPOTISM.
Trudeau was elected for the same reason as Trump.

Trump was 'not Obama/Hillary' (more of the same)
Trudeau was 'not Harper' (more of the same)

Nice fake story but Canadian women don't like small American penises.

so are white areas where niggers get lynched for walking into

Youre gay if yoy like trump? Is that what youre saying?

No everyone is free but WHITE FUCKING MALES!

This. Holy fuck.

>using the n word

Fuck off and kill yourself

>leaf from Nova Scotia while in Venice.
I grew up in that province user amd this doesn't bother me. We are so dependant on the government we make commiefornians look like libertarians. I had to leave.

WATCH OUT! Hes got a hat that says NRA!

We just spent 8 years listening to an imbecile blame his predecessor for said imbecile's 8 years of failures. What's a few more months of the same?

Except Trudeau was a direct response to Canada wanting "anyone but Harper"
Kind of sounds like how America wanted "anyone but Clinton"

It doesn't mean it's the right decision but it's still an understandable one.

Fuck that Macron assclown looks like he needs to be knocked the fuck out.
He looks like a smug little smart ass cunt.
Wave the white flag you pathetic french KEK

Get a load of this faggot

Repel the invaders and string up the traitors who pilfer the fruits of our lands, the day is coming soon. Keep your powder dry, boys.

>Supreme Chancellor Sheev Merkel
>Hero

The woman is literally prequel trilogy Palpatine.

>canadian

fuck off and kill yourself

Whatever candyland story you want to believe leaf-o. But hey did you look? The cuck buck is now worth only 3/4 of the greenback? It's also declined against other major currencies, I suppose the true democracy in this world, the capital markets, decided the Canadian economy isn't worth shit without oil. The irony there too is the oil economy wasn't even based off of progressive values. Now that all you are left with is your stupid progressive ideology, you ain't worth shit.

HAHAHA Canada is pathetic

>"""free""" world
>don't get bombed on the way to prayer :^)

From top left, counterclockwise:

A self-loathing nation-wrecker, the prodigal cuck, and the emotionally damaged victim of a pedophile

These are your heroes

A literal who and two people destroying their own countries.
what the fuck has Macron achieved anyway

Crushed some guys hand i think.

got backed by the banks and big business :^)

but Trudeau is and was never anti-establishment. Also Trudeau is the virtue signalling king, while Trump is anything but. Stop conflating histories to simply sound wise on the matter.

>Obama
>failure

Meanwhile irl

>anyone but Clinton
Stay deluded, the American election wasn't nearly about being as reactionary as the Canadian one.

You just don't want to admit that you basically voted how the CBC told you to. A bunch of fucking arts grads who spin stories and turn people into fascist boogeymen. It doesn't matter because poverty and inequality lie at the end of the road Canada is going down. Enjoy becoming new Kashmir.

based Lynch

>Politicians

>Heroes

Pick one

Nobody ever said anything about Trudeau being anti-establishment. Canadians literally did not want Harper back in power. They just chose someone considerably worse.

>The cuck buck is now worth only 3/4 of the greenback? It's also declined against other major currencies, I suppose the true democracy in this world, the capital markets, decided the Canadian economy isn't worth shit without oil. The irony there too is the oil economy wasn't even based off of progressive values. Now that all you are left with is your stupid progressive ideology, you ain't worth shit.
what does any of this have to do with your delusion of nepotism? he was elected because
>not Harper
>dude weed
>pretty face

Fellow leafs trying to make fun of ronald lumpf when we elected a man child retard who has never paid a bill in his life and has only ever been a camp counsellor/substitute teacher. He is also destroying Canada and making us look like a job to the rest of the world

Great, when are liberals getting the fuck out and moving to one of those countries?
And take your minority pets with you

>Trump doesn't virtue signal
>talks about walls
>talks about how bad immigrants are
>talks about how he totally has great ideas that he never goes into details about
>never does any of these things even after elected, and then surrounds himself with kikes and establishment globalists once elected

>Free world
The three countries with the most blatant censorship of ideas in the 1st world
>T-1. Canada, Germany, France
2. Saudi Arabia
3. Sweden

Fuck off spic

>Stay deluded, the American election wasn't nearly about being as reactionary as the Canadian one.
Oh shit you're right. All the "lock her up" chants, all the asspain about Sanders not being the candidate, all the "build the wall" rhetoric.

Yeah not reactionary at all. Good thing Canada is sending its finest minds to Serbia.

statistically that little nigger is more likely to shoot me

But people WANTED Trudeau in power, and not just because they wanted Harper out of power. Choice =/= Process of elimination

The point being that the previous American election and Canadian election had very little in common. Kind of sounds like you're talking about nothing.

future* thug

Why aren't you showing before 2008?

>Free World

>Two of them literally belong to an undemocratic authoritarian super state and all three will send jackbooted thugs to your home to lock you in a cell for wrong think.

Libshits get more Orwellian by the day.

>obviously mostly older white women voted trump
>be so autistically petty that you fail to see you're just making an unessessary schizm between groups of liberals

Why are these people so stupid

>Trump is Juden now!
>but the MSM still hates him and constantly berates Trump supporters daily

where the fuck else can I verbally harass jewish journalists, politicians, and black people in the same spot

Hahahahahahahaha

LEADERS OF THE FREE WORLD ROOKIES
LOOKIE
HOW CAN 3 DICKS BE PUSSIES

Those are the most disgusting leaders alive

I see a lot of white in that image. Shouldn't it have more diversity? It is the current year after all.

Can anyone post me the Macron quote in French that says basically "this imponderable threat 'terrorism' will be a fact of life for the near future"?

How do they unironically believe this shit?

Or maybe because of his father? Do you not know your own countries history?

Canada is back on top baby.

Day of the grill coming usa cucks, nothing personal kids but every nationalist here is getting roped on day of the rope.

You know how "popular" kids in school always emulate the most popular trends in order to stay popular? The media is made up of former popular kids, they just latch on to whatever seems to be the hot talking point of the day and run with it.

How is white females in Cali not the darkest?...

>checks harper's resumé
Have you? He is barely fit to qualify as a government employee, he has lived a life of utter privilege, why should that represent us on the world's stage?

Man, you can define reactionary however you choose, before the election none of those stories mattered. Before the Canadian election, it's all that matter'd. Otherwise no other party would have matter'd. So make sure to vote to giving more momey to the CBC, so you can get more liberal governments elected! I'll be busy trying to replace my citizenship....

who's the other in oklahoma? natives?

>Leftists' heroes are a drama teacher, a Christian Democrat, and a globalist banker

White males are failures and racists, thats all that map says.

White females can sometimes be okay if they don't associate with racism, but when I see a white female talking to a white male I can't wonder if that female is racist.

Why have I seen so many "leaders of the free world" articles and Tweets recently?

Is that the hot new talking point for the Left and media?

in retrospect, was Harper really that bad?

Leafs GET FUCKED

A Leaf-posting Burger? What heresy it this

>checks trudeau's resumé*

Is this bait? Stop posting like ur on Reddit pls