When did you realise that the 'white race' is a social construct?

When did you realise that the 'white race' is a social construct?

My cock in your mom's pussy is a social construct. Don't be triggered, anglo.

When I realized every single defining feature was arbitrary and "white" skin is present in vast amounts of so called yellow and brown people.

Never, because every shred of evidence shows that race exist.

Also sage, very bad bait

When will you realize you're a faggot?

niggers are the only race on earth that don't have neanderthal blood.

Incorrect, there is diversity among populations but they're on a continuous scale. If I said you were white, how would you prove it?
This board has lots of arguments about who is white

It's obviously not a social construct, but it's an extremely broad umbrella that encompasses very different people.

Anyhow, ethnic nationalism will always trump some larger sense of racial nationalism.

Iq and behavior are arbitrary?

All manner of groupings are based on arbitrary human constructs, but that doesn't make those groupings completely irrelevant.

t. Sadiq Khan

>experts in life history conclude that Rushton's (1995) work is pseudoscientific and racist.

blood test

>science is pseudoscientific and racist

Okay

pic related cuckold

If race doesn't exist then oppression of non-whites is impossible

When I learned about the Aryan race and how we're going to BTFO of the Habiru yet again.

>"evolution is real and different life forms evolved differently to adapt to their environments"

>"all races are the same and have no evolutionary differences despite coming from different geographical locations"

hey Sup Forums

is it weird that I'm fapping to an incest fantasy involving the two of them?

like, they're poor and it's the 30s and all they have is each other? is that acceptable?

>all races are the same
They don't exist

All humans aren't the same, but you can't categorise them easily into races.

wait whys astro-negro in the other column?

Race doesn't exist, but racism exists.
Think about it

Jesus fucking christ, his name was Seth Rich

are all animals the same too?

White race is not a social construct but rather an European identity.

But kikes globalization change the use of the word and now non-European are consider "whites", wich is bullshit.

It is literally a natural kind. Whites are true breeding. for it to be a social construct (eg fake) two whites could make an asian.

learn bio and philosophy tard

When did you realize that overdosing on 'social studies' at Uni will lead to stupidity

>tfw no redhead 3.141592 gf

>qt 3.142592*