I am the smartest Mexican-American you will ever meet on Sup Forums...

I am the smartest Mexican-American you will ever meet on Sup Forums. I can answer any and all political questions for you. My IQ is approximately 130-139ish. Actual Mexicans should be jealous.

Is that you in the pic? That beard is majestic.

r u a warlock

Mexican or American? Pick one

>this post

i was really scared trump would lose because of that mexican warlock. the warlock predicted that trump would lose. i was worried trumps lose would flame his ego.

What's my favorite color.

>mexican intellectuals

Those online IQ tests aren't accurate Pedro, you dumb pepperbelly.

Which online test did you take?

I side more with American. I was born here. Mexico sucks. I know it, everyone knows it, nobody points it out.
Yes, I have made a sigil tribute to represent my virginity. It is a very strong sigil.
I have taken many online IQ tests, and they all usually come out 130-139ish. Also it is what I got when I was a child. After all, you have to have an IQ score of 125+ to get into Gifted and Talented.

these aren't questions
No, that is a stupid question. It is not me.
Your favorite color is seafoam green.

What is your ethnic breakdown? Statistically I suspect you are majority European.

Where did you have your IQ tested?

>I have taken many online IQ tests, and they all usually come out 130-139ish
lol nevermind

>mexican intellectuals

>After all, you have to have an IQ score of 125+ to get into Gifted and Talented

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yes, Paco, because answering a few questions about shapes correctly is enough to put you into the 90th percentile of human intelligence.

>falling for the *-american meme and calling himself smart
it's either american or native american
i will not argue about this, fuck off

>mexican intellectuals

My maternal grandfather immigrated from Mexico. Took two IQ tests from a psychologist as a little kid, I think the results were 170 and 185.

I'm at 142-145 depending on the test. My mom is from Sonora.

What's it like being retarded?

I am
16% Greek
28% Iberian
16% Other European
10% Jewish/middle east caucasus
30% North American Nigger Blood
But yes, I am very on the white side and my face structure looks white too.

Again, I officially took one at school when I was a child, and it got me into Gifted and Talented - and exclusive club for smart kids by way of IQ testing.
t. someone who was never in Gifted and Talented. You have to be exceptional to get into the program you child. Yes there is questions about shapes, there is also analogy questions, questions about world events and society, questions about morality. IQ is how FAST you can learn. Akin to processing speed in computers.
Shut your fatass up. It's easier than introducing myself as : I am an ethnic Mexican born in the United States.
Well did you inherit it? Also Questions only please. It is my time to share, not yours.

PAN or PRI?

>mexican intellectuals

Jesus dude just stop

what kind of political questions would be relevant to someone really really good at solving Sudoku?

next up, we probe an Asperger's sufferer on picking up chicks LOL

No seas mamon, guey.

Good for you.
PAN obviously, PRI is basically the party of the cartels.
You're memes have no power over me, I'm a normal person.

Blistered much?

What is your favorite color?

blue, neutral colors.

Mexican isn't an ethnicity retard.