When did (((they))) took control of America?

Everybody knows America is a jewish puppet state, but when exactly did this come to happen? Was it after the Civil War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Table
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1913. Federal Reserve. Prove me wrong.

kek

Came here to post this.

Who handed the Federal Reserve to (((they))?

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

starts around 15:00... it talks about the rothchilds "redshield" from controling napolean/british empire to today

1913, but the seeds of their destruction were planted in 1865

Doesn't matter now. All (((countries))) are run by Rothschild so we need to get rid of either them, or, which seems to be more likely, all (((countries))).

Why the easy way when we can try it the insane way...

they coming back to europe in bigger than every numbers too, germany in particular having a mass increase

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_population_by_country#Table

How did the convince Murricans to mutilate their penises?

I think it was puritan revival in 1800's to prevent masturbation.

They replaced the elite WASPS in government institutions and education starting in the 60s. Why do you think the hippie revolution started during that time and has led to today's moral decline. They used to allow only very few jews into the Ivy leagues, then they fought the WASPS to let more of them in. It's all been downhill from there.

fpbp

Particularly after ((they)) killed Kennedy. When they started taking over and subverting the US he took notice. He took notice of their illegal nuclear plant and their infiltration in the CIA.

this is the bill that killed him

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11110

LBJ comes in and throws it away after is death

yeah, lbj covered up their crime during the USS Liberty saying it was a case of mistaken identity despite there being overwhelming evidence they knew it was the US. Can't believe cuckservatives wave their flag and call them allies because of "muh muzlimsss" "muhh only democracy in the middle east"

My Grandmother was a retired nurse & she said the jewish doctors just started doing to all male babies so jews would blend into society.

bad goy! take it back! We do nothing but help your country prosper

>funds BLM protests, LGBT, and gun control

Shortly after 1790. Adam Weishaupt changed Freemasonry and developed the one world government plans.

In 1798, the Reverend G. W. Snyder sent Robison's book [Proofs of a Conspiracy] to George Washington for his thoughts on the subject in which he replied to him in a letter:

"It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am. The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of separation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a separation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned."

FDR belonged to the kikes.

America joined the war on the wrong side

awesome

It was when the Jews at the school of Frankfurt that taught critical theory (which led to cultural Marxism) were kicked out of Germany during Hitler's reign and moved to New York City.

The Jewish financiers had control over Americ since the very beginning when treasury of state Alexander Hamilton created a central bank that was indebted to the Bank of England.

As far as I'm concerned, Woodrow Wilson was the first president giving signs of being a puppet of the Jews.

Once the confederacy lost. The USA was the only hope for a white America

>iceland
Wrong, YOU WERE. isolated island in the middle of the fuckin artic sea and you import viets now

Anthony*

according to glenn beck, before the declaration was signed.

Trump is "100%" pro-Jew, and this board still supports him.

It's a fucking disgrace.

Yeah, the plan is to destroy the people of the United States. The American people have proven time and time again that they are unwilling to submit to Jewry like Europeans, and that it will be impossible to take away their freedom peacefully. The United States will be Isolated and demonized until war is declared on them by other Jewish controlled countries. The United States government will still be under complete control of the Jew while this goes down, they will not be allowed the win. This is about destroying the American people. Just like ww2 was about destroying the German people. Jews will flee of course before this goes down.