William LeGate has fled the country....blame is on Sup Forums

I don't know what happened but I've seen we do many things but make someone flee the country? Jesus Christ that is a new record.

twitter.com/jackposobiec/status/869760561390776320

I bet he's going to Nepal or should I say, Nipp-al. ; )

Can his nipples be used as a flying magic carpet?

He's headed your way, OP, for the a.g. concert

On his way to nipon

What a drama queen

Cheaper to fly abroad for nipple reduction surgery. Thanks crapitalism.

Seriously though what was he thinking when he started a fight with Sup Forums?

He actually shilled himself and made threads here and so did his followers then it backfired hilariously

Yessss

When will normalfags learn that you have to pull a Ben Garrison to make it stop?

tfw you realize Sup Forums is from all countries

We could probably determine where he's heading and get an user to meet him at the airport

What an absolute faggot. Why would you kick a hornets nest and expect not to get stung. Sup Forums's an international board too! It's not there won't be anons where he is headed. What a fucking moron.

fpbp

I don't know who this is.

Some dumb worthless faggot that tried to pick a fight with Sup Forums and lost spectacularly.

hes behind the wing so hes not as rich as he pretends daddys boy

>gaaaaahhhttteeeeeeeeemmm

what the fuck is a "ben garrison"

FUCK OFF. WE'RE FULL.

I wish we could make everyone who said "REEE I'M MOVING TO CANADA" flee the country. Send em all to mexico

Looks like the fag couldn't finish a simple game a 4D chess.

Not just Sup Forums. All of Sup Forums. So he probably triggered some codefags on Sup Forums and all those fucking Asian otaku on the boards I don't bother visiting, ever.

DO EET

sure, send em here, lets see how long they last

He thought Sup Forums was a group of cucks like Tumblr or Twitter. Be thought wrong! Except maybe Sup Forums

someone send up the autism signal

Can anyone get me up to speed as to what happened?

Will he become a tranny like Jessie Slaughter?

Hold on I haven't been paying attention for a little while now and I missed all this. Can someone give me a quick rundown on this guy?

if he's trying to immigrate illegally to another country i hope no user tips the airport and get him deported

>William LeGate

I don't even know who that is

Lol at this self important faggot with his ridiculous delusions. He now claims Julian Assange/Wikileaks were behind the attempts to hack his accounts.

On it, which city is that? You could probably determine the direction he's flying in from the angle of the wing, did he post any other pictures of the plane?, maybe the plane number and Id?

Wasn't this the annoying cunt that responded 100 times to every single Trump tweet within seconds? I've had him blocked forever. Why did he flee the country?

Who is he and why should I care?

>programmed an App

Still don't know or care who that is.
No fucks given about the BS people post here.

It's called WikiLeaks not wikihacks. Does this retarded faggot think assange was trying to brute force his Twitter from and equadorian embassy?
His story makes no sensd

This. Fear is a tool. Drive him to insanity, then to an hero.

If he gets sliced in Italia for perfect pizza nipps, I blame all of you!

He picked a fight with all of Sup Forums we must unite and find him my brothers

Fpbp

I'll bet he's going to nipple town

This is a good point. Can we have anons waiting with signs at the airport?

Capture the Legatte

I'll bet he wants a pizza

Consequences were never the same.

tfw realize diversity really is our greatest strength

LMFAO I LOVE BASED jack posobiec I LOVE HOW SHE READS Sup Forums AND POSTS WHAT I READ TO PLACES THAT ARE NOT WHERE I READ THEM

THE MORE THE MERRIER WE NEED TO REDPILL ALL THE NORMIES WITH BASED TRANNY AND NIGGER CUM AND KEK WILLS IT

AHAHAHAHA I CAN'T BELIEVE HE TWEETED THIS OMFG HAAAAAHAHAHAHA

OOOOHOOOO AHHHAOOOHHOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JACK HAS DONE IT AGAIN OMFG

BASED JACK BASED Sup Forums HOLY SHIT HAHAHA

anyone can go to
instagram.com/accounts/password/reset/
fb.com/login/identify?ctx=recover&lwv=110
twitter.com/account/begin_password_reset

and send a password reminder to him or anyone else

He considers this "hacking" most likely.

Diner plate nipples

haha he's off to pedo island to be the peg boy for a while

who's this and what happened exactly?

Never heard of this guy, but reading about him makes me think of Elizabeth Holmes from perpetually failing Theranos. Her case is much worst though as she was a deluded millennial fraud in the healthcare industry where people's lives were at stake.

An political artist that went from right wing to 14/88

OUUUUUAAHHAHHAHAHHA JACK POSOBIEC IS A FUCKING LEGEND MAN OMFG

Are you you retarded?

#nipplegate

He shouldn't be using his phone on takeoff or landing.

Left from la 24 hours ago.

He's either in Brisbane or mexico city. He'd never go to Mexico, so Brisbane it is.

>arrives at destination only to see an user waiting at airport with a "Welcome!" sign and a serving platter covered with large slices of pepperoni

He hasn't left the country. Type in 'Los Angeles from plane night' into Google image search.

PFFFFTAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAA OMFG YOU'VE OUTDON YOURSELF /POL? I AM SO GLAD I SUBSCRIBE TO JACK POSOBIEC AND THE DONALD

DAS RITE

RUN AWAY PUSSY

DELET TEHIS

CHEEKY CUNT

Made it black and white and cropped it.

Faggot is probably flying home to mommy and daddy in Georgia.

Go to his parents house

The lad with the huge nipples pissed off Sup Forums by irritating Trump's twitter and so he felt the full force of the internet hate machine.

One day later and he's fled the country. His dad says he's very sorry and seems OK though, he says little Willie has to take his medicine like a good boy.

It's pretty funny. We've basically already forgotten about this faggot though because we took an hour off and destroyed Kathy Griffin just a bit ago.

aw

well you know what this means

the wild hunt begins

improved version

na some guy posted debies name in a seth rich thread and named a clinton hitman and some one that had worked in the government decided to go on a vacation the same day

probably happens at least 2 times a year

I work in Brisbane Airport.. will get back to you with details as I get them

>Julian Assange is trying to hack me

LOL this delusional faggot thinks he's important just because a bunch of amateur sleuths from a taiwanese gardening discussion forum are laughing at him

Nippon