Australia

>Australia
>Started with a criminals getting sent there
>No livestock, Extreme weather conditions and everything will kill you
>Still managed to become the greatest country on earth with everything going against us

What happened to you guys? You had everything going for you and your countrys end up the way they are now?

>the greatest country on earth

The last time I was in Australia I changed my flight to come home early because there were too many Asians and I couldn't deal with it.

It's because the criminals sent to Australia were white.

Even white criminals produce a better society than the best blacks could ever produce.

Classic mistake of not finishing off the natives.

fucking cold today.. moving to afrika

Why are kangaroos such chads

Melbourne or Brisbane?
God i wish they would just fuck off even though they aren't doing anything wrong.
True that
sure maimed them though

Emus still rule the Australian government.

You can't even purchase plastic knifes without ID.

Oi OP. What's ya take on the statement from the heart by the Aboriginal constituency.

Goddamn look at that gap. You could sail a fucking tanker up there

>when I went to Australia they confiscated my girlfriend's wooden necklace and said we would have to pay some kind of fucking ransom if we wanted it back, something about microorganisms in the wood invading your pristine environment and the cost of having it irradiated. Then they searched my backpack after I was leaving the supermarket, pointing to some sign that they have the right to inspect bags. Then I was constantly faceraped by your pestilent flies. Then I had nonstop moronic conversations with isolated ignoramuses aboout their Holden utes, who had a permanent chip on their shoulder about whether they should try and identify with their anglo ancestors or embrace their geographic position as an Asian country. Fucking hated Australia.

how many coons did krys eat?

Oh christ, i thought you fuckers were kidding

The crim DNA was going to override us sooner or later.

Now everyone is a gook and a Jew.

A shit tonne of our white collar work force are gooks and Jews because most Aussies are retards that can barely read.

It is a fact that strife makes people bolder and stronger, whereas comfort makes them indolent

The harsh conditions of Australia has led to a vibrant people living big lives. The ease of European and North American life in the past 50 years has led to pathetic self hatred

The glorious island state of Tasmania finished the job.

>no livestock
>largest exporters of beef because if our massive cattle stations
What mate?

But why are you such pussies now. You are going to be a Muslim continent in 10 years. You guys are like sweden

That's the UK you fucking knob cheese

cuck

t. 56%

>when I went to Australia they confiscated my girlfriend's wooden necklace and said we would have to pay some kind of fucking ransom if we wanted it back, something about microorganisms in the wood invading your pristine environment and the cost of having it irradiated.
this is because our flora and fauna have evolved for tens of thousands of years to survive the unique australian biome. introducing foreign lifeforms can have catastrophic consequences; look at our rabbit problem.

> Then they searched my backpack after I was leaving the supermarket, pointing to some sign that they have the right to inspect bags.
just show them your receipt, don't be a shifty cunt, and don't visit shitty areas. where i live this is only a thing in electronic stores.

if that were true in every case, shouldnt africa be a utopia?

It's pretty common to have to declare wood. In a lot of countries. But usually they just need to inspect it and check there's no signs of shit living in it

40 thousand years of aborigine history disagrees with your statement

>#2 on the human development index
>#5 on the index of economic freedom

and still you have no guns

>not accounting for population per capita
If you really want to play this game, do it right.

Greatest is a bit of an exageration, m8

That being said, you guys do alright. The whole noguns thing sucks, among other issues.

>The last time I was in Australia I changed my flight to come home early because there were too many Asians and I couldn't deal with it.

because in South Korea there are no asians, right?

Nice peashooter faggot

That thing looks like it's seen better centuries

It's a custom build m8, only a few years old. Single shot 300 win mag. The optics alone worth a couple grand