Watch Eric Clanton's lawyer crash and burn live on Tucker Carson

insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/30/donald-trump-bike-lock-attack-suspect-lawyer-tucker-carlson-assault-debate

Other urls found in this thread:

berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/
youtube.com/watch?v=9qKCl9NL1Cg
theredelephants.com/watch-eric-clantons-lawyer-trolled-trump-supporters-hearing-regarding-u-lock-attack/
youtube.com/watch?v=w25hbJH3lcQ&t
siegelyee.com/site/emilyrosejohns.html
discussions.apple.com/thread/7443725?start=0&tstart=0
youtu.be/gdJjPmpAzqU)
youtube.com/watch?v=JjZUTubd08I
youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums letting this slide

This guy's setting up for a fighting words defense. He will lose. And by his own admission, when Clanton is proven to be guilty, this interview absolves the judge of going light. He admitted the guy who did it should be punished.

how are these guys so stupid? Why even bother doing an interview where you know you're going to get fucked?

Eric Clanton charged with four counts of assault with deadly weapon.
berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

Police said they found evidence Wednesday during a search of Clanton’s home in San Leandro that linked him to “Anti-Fascists and Anarchy political groups,” according to court papers.
He was not at that residence, so authorities moved to a second address in West Oakland and said they found flags, patches and pamphlets “associating Clanton” with antifa and anarchist groups.
Investigators arrested Clanton there.

Detectives said they “recovered U-locks, sunglasses, a glove, jeans, and facial coverings” consistent with items worn during the April 15 assaults, according to court documents.
And a camera found at the San Leandro home contained “selfies” taken by Clanton, police said, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15.

Police said in court documents that Clanton’s phone records placed him near Civic Center Park during the time of the protest assaults, too.

Police wrote that other photos they found showed Clanton “posing next to Anarchy symbols.” An “Iron Front” tattoo on his bicep, photographed while he was being logged into jail, “is associated with Anti-Fascists,” too, according to court papers.

I don't see how this is crashing and burning? He never even conceded his client was at the rally. Seems silly from his POV to go on TV and talk about it at his point but he didn't seem to slip up in any way from what I saw. They will still have to prove somehow that it was him who hit the guy which seems like a decent burden of proof if that video is the main source of evidence. I haven't been following this hardly at all but it seems like a tough case for the prosecution from what I have seen

>I haven't been following this hardly at all but it seems like a tough case for the prosecution from what I have seen
Did you watched this video, Eric Michael Clanton is "performing" at 0:15 sec

Trump supporter smashed in the head with U-Lock by masked Antifa Thug in Berkeley.

how on earth can you identify him from that video

Detectives got bike locks and photos from Eric's phone in the clothes.

The evidence is solid that it's him.

The defense is saying that it was self-defense, when it's clearly not against red shirt guy.

What's going to happen when tyrone, diego and richard see his iron front tattoo in the shower?

Wait I hadn't been following this for a while, people actually found out who was the guy with the bike lock ?

There is bunch of other photos that have lot's of small details that add up to identifying that is him.
look at this picture of his veins on his right arm

>They whole point was that there is no physical evidence suggesting that he did anything wrong. You can't use any of the stuff Sup Forums discovered in the case. Which leads to the DA having nothing.
DA can call medical expert examiner and examine the "Y" shaped veins pattern on Eric Michael Clanton's raised right arm.
Veins patterns are very specific to each individual, (similar to finger prints), and if Eric's right hand is raised in the similar fashion holding an object in it those "Y" veins will reproduce on his right arm in exactly the same pattern.
And that will be 100% proof (same as finger prints are) that this was Eric Clanton in that picture.

anons, let DA know about this

SWAT raided his place and they found a whole lot of ANTIFA merch including the outfit he wore, the bike lock he used (and no bike) as well as a phone with selfies of him at the event

So what's the accuse ? Simple assault or attempted murder ?

Yes user, read here berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

He's fucked.

>Basically Irrefutable evidence that Clanton is bike lock attacker
>Mounds of evidence that the attacks were premeditated and it would take a god-tier lawyer to convince anyone otherwise
>The fact that the attacks were at a political protest, with the attacker affiliated with a political activist group, means that this is basically a case of domestic terrorism, which definitely isn't going to win him any leniency points
>The fact that this group is strictly anti-cop and heavily condones violence means the justice system is going to be out for his blood
>Three strikes in California means that he's facing 25 to life

I think it's almost guaranteed that Clanton is going to go for a plea bargain, and the prosecution could have secured a conviction so laughably easy that they probably aren't going to go for a light one. So he probably won't end up serving 25 years, but he's fucked good.

>Simple assault or attempted murder ?
it's all here,
WATCH! ERIC CLANTON’S LAWYER TROLLED BY TRUMP SUPPORTERS AT HEARING REGARDING THE U-LOCK ATTACK
theredelephants.com/watch-eric-clantons-lawyer-trolled-trump-supporters-hearing-regarding-u-lock-attack/

Will he even make it 25 years? From what I've heard the gangs in prisons like the ones he'll serve in hate commies even more than racial differences

add to this something that people don't understand with crimes of violence:

get a conviction like this on your record and you will never get a decent job again. working at universities and shit is 100% out forever, same for even typical office jobs and shit. you're forced into retail/service.

R u retatded its an open n shut case just read what the canadian posted above u

His degree is in philosophy, I think it's safe to assume he was destined for service/retail from the day he graduated.

No im just a law student with an entry level understanding of what a burden of proof is in an actual jury trial and this all seems like a pretty fucking airy case

Clanton is so fucked.

4 felony assault with weapon charges, 1 with grievous bodily harm, minimum for each is 5 years.

>you're forced into retail/service.
or sucking black cocks for living.
Eric's father would be proud.
Wonder how Eric's mother and brother fell about all this mess.

The Hearing
Clanton was brought in through the back door, riding inside of a blacked out transport bus, so his arrival was private. Visual of Clanton wasn’t obtained until once inside the courtroom.
Clanton’s parents, brother and his lawyer however were all greeted by a large group of Trump supporters, who were awaiting them outside of the courthouse.
Upon view of the crowd, the Clanton family retreated and stayed clear of the courthouse to await the actual hearing.

Did u even read wht the canadian posted? They have records from his phone gps thanks to a warrent, that show he was at the exact place the video and attack took place in at the exact time it took place in,

I bet u my 10k eth coins its an open n shut case u retarded monkey

sound familiar?

Tucker wasn't well read on this shit. He didn't have any other pictures that Sup Forums has been floating around with the comparisons of this faggots face vs. the masked versions. So when he tried to talk about this guy doing it the lawyer easily got out by saying 'Can't prove it's my guy'

All he was going on was 'well you tried defending this action with the actions of others' stuff.

The burden of proof is all there.

>Lots of Antifa shit found in his house
>bike locks found at his house, probably with juicy DNA on them
>Exact matches of all the clothing bike lock attacker was wearing found at his house, down to the fucking sunglasses
>They searched his camera and found *selfies* of a guy at the protest in question, wearing the exact same shit as bike lock guy

If he had been smart and learned the first rule of crime, that you dispose of fucking evidence and don't TAKE A GOD DAMNED SELFIE AT THE CRIME SCENE, this would have been a difficult case for the prosecution. But because he failed to understand even these ghetto dindu level concepts the prosecution has every shred of proof they need.

This is going to be almost impossible to prove he's the man and get a jury to agree.

The only white prison gang of any relevance is the Aryan Brotherhood. You do the math.

OP forgot the link

youtube.com/watch?v=w25hbJH3lcQ&t

he dindu nuffin.

I'm not familiar with burger prison gangs, is he fucked if he's locked up with some of them?

>Size 32X30 pants

He's a small guy.

Extremely, he has a big antifa tattoo on his arm and they don't exactly like antifa.

Kosher kek

Well

There's Negros that hate all whitey
Whitey that hate whitey traitors (ANTIFA)
and Spics that hate the other 2 also

So, he's got to go all 1488, hide in his cell 24/7, or give some love.

1 year would be hell in the US prison system.

90% sure he's fucked. This story is making so much noise, there're huge chances AB heard about it. Eric has a tattoo on his chest, which makes him even more distinguishable.

see:
It'll be easy as pie. No one on the jury will have their doubts that it's him, the question is just whether they're going to find him innocent anyways because they might be libtarded faggots. Like I said though he's almost certainly going for a plea deal.

yes

Thats not really true. Race is the only thing that really matters in there, so long as you keep your mouth shut.

>people actually found out who was the guy with the bike lock ?
We found Shia's hidden faggot flag, finding bike lock guy is nothing. There is no hiding.

>And a camera found at the San Leandro home contained “selfies” taken by Clanton, police said, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15.
If police have Eric's phone with his selfies on it, the job for DA to prove that the masked attacker was Eric Clanton will be quite easy.
Would love to see them on Sup Forums. KEK

I SERIOUSLY WONDER anons if Eric's lawyer Dan Siegel was also at that event, he as a lawyer would be also masked, but we can start looking for photos of a guy of Dan's statue, body shape.
I know it's a wild shot but his lawyer is known to support ANTIFA.

THAT WOULD FUCKING CRUSH THEM IF WE COULD FIND AND ID DAN SIEGEL IN THOSE PHOTOS.
THAT WOULD BE MONUMENTAL.
KEK

A jury of Berkeley liberals

>ID: R/EE
What did you mean by this?

>There is no hiding.
YES!!

He'll get 25 to life if all charges stick.

Do they have this thing in US jails where if your life is in obvious danger they put you in isolation? Or is it more of a "fuck it, we don't have time for this" approach?

If Eric isn't convicted I can totally see some suicidal Sup Forumsack going and killing him themselves.

>KKK
Chewbacca defense isn't going to work this time (I hope)

That's just the beginning. Now every victim gets to sue him civilly also. And then there's the federal human rights investigation by the DOJ.

Yes but confinement can drive a person insane.

Will Clangton be safer in or out of prison?

>That's just the beginning. Now every victim gets to sue him civilly also. And then there's the federal human rights investigation by the DOJ.
Eric Clanton is done.
Well done.
Even his crooked lawyer can not help him anymore.
The only thing ANTIFA can do to Eric is this,
>Do you guys think ANTIFA will 'eliminate' Eric Michael Clanton to get rid of potential disaster in case he starts to 'sing' to the authorities and take lot's of big fish down with him.
>ERIC MICHAEL CLANTON as a snitch is a very dangerous man. ANTIFA might get him "the Clinton treatment".
>ACCIDENTS HAPPEN

ERIC CLANTON is snitching now on ANTIFA in order to save his ass from rape in prison.

His lawyer would be wearing a NLG bright green hat as a legal observer siegelyee.com/site/emilyrosejohns.html im pretty sure you can see this red headed chick in some of the riot wearing a green hat I hear she trains the green hats also she also works at the same law firm as the lawyer so it's within the realm of possibility that he was there too. The NLG is always at these Antifa things and provide legal aid when these retards get in trouble.

You know, that could actually be... an idea. I doubt everyone who used violence at Berkeley kept the idea to themselves, Clapton here probably knew everyone who attacked someone there. Since his faggot ass is probably terrified shitless of prison, what are the chances he's going to sing like a bird to win some leniency?

>working at universities and shit is 100% out forever,
Come on, "tried to bash evil nazi wrongthinker's head in" has to be CV gold for a university gig.

He can't get a plea bargain because he has nothing to offer them. He's fucked.

Forgot to upload this picture of him wearing the green hat while being arrested lol.

>He can't get a plea bargain because he has nothing to offer them
I feel that Eric Clanton was not acting alone, I think he had people around him as "covers" who vere providing "shielding" and escape route after he hurt people, especially if they were bleeding.
So he knows names as they were talking strategy before going to those events, Eric could offer inside info that would put few people to prison as well.

Aha, so he would not hide his face at those events.
Thx

Man this whole story makes me feel ill. The fact that these delusional and mentally unstable libshits think it's okay to inflict that level of violence on someone because of a difference of opinion.

When the fuck is the right going to start fighting back? This is coming to a head, it feels like within one or two more of these kinds of violent protests one side's going to bust out some guns and then it's game over

>When the fuck is the right going to start fighting back?
I think sending the guy away for 25 years is a good way to fight back. It'll send a clear message not to be retarded.

It has already happened. Some Asian dude shot an antifa retard in Washington or Oregon or one of those cucked states

ya true, but what do you think the reaction will be if his lawyer gets him off the hook?

>records from his phone gps
I haven't seen that in ANY of the legit news reports of this, only that he was in the area of the protest.
There are MANY discussions of the inaccuracy of phone location
discussions.apple.com/thread/7443725?start=0&tstart=0

He has an antifa tattoo on his arm. He's not leaving without getting his ass loosened up.

It's classic blac bloc tactic they line up a row of fat girls to cause a distraction and swat at / block cameras then while that's going on the heavy hitters come up from the back and the pacifist ones in the back get close in a tight formation. Once the attacker sees a chance to sucker punch or when the camera isn't pointing at him he strikes then slips back behind the pacifist Antifa and they close up around the attacker and he makes an escape.

Another tactic they employ is a grab and drag you can see in this here(youtu.be/gdJjPmpAzqU) Yvette feleraca shoves duerst the wuerst into a couple of Antifa guys that pull his backpack once they grab you they drag you back into their group and close up around you while the heavy hitters administer a beat down.

Duerst was incredibly lucky someone saved him as he wasn't wearing a helmet or any safety gear.

There's protective custody but that means completely solitary isolation for his 25 years. People literally go insane doing shit like that.

it's in the police report faggot

Exactly, there is a huge difference if you engage into a fist fight at some political rally.
You punch someone in the face you can give them black eye, brake a tooth, bleeding nose, but is very difficult to kill a person in fist fight unless you are very skilled fighter who knows where and how to hit.

But the moment you are using metal object like this U-shaped bike lock you are playing totally different game, especially that you brought that bike lock with you bike lock belongs on the bike not in your hand as a weapon to attack people
who have different political opinion and who are not attacking you, as we can see in the video it was Eric Clanton who was sneaking between people towards the guy in red shirt.
Just watch Eric sneaking behind that bitch wearing blue head cap.
So that means it was planned.
That means Eric Michael Clanton is a very dangerous domestic terrorist and should be separated from the society for many many years in prison.

Trump supporter smashed in the head with U-Lock by masked Antifa Thug in Berkeley

Did you really just use an apple support forum as a citation in the argument that the court shouldn't legitimize GPS location as evidence?

Whoa...

Dude............

Poor dad. Worked hard to ensure good future for his children. Sent his son to college and he becomes more and more indoctrinated. Dad probably hoped it was just a phase he'd grow out of someday. Now he's fucked and Dad knows his son will not do well in prison.

I really wish we could watch the trial, but I doubt the lawyer is dumb enough to let this case make it trial.

>We have a presumption of innocence in this country

No "we" don't. That often gets trotted when a perp is caught red-handed. Criminal adjudicators are required to presume innocence. Talk show hosts aren't. Tucker should have called him out on that.

There was one user who posted very good shit about Eric's father,

(You)

If anything the parent should be trying to have the child take responsibility for his actions and attempt to redress or apologize for them.

Have we heard anything like this from the Clanton family? NO.

Sayz alot about his upbringing.

AND YES I HOPE HE GETS RAPED IN PRISON.

this should put to rest our earlier discussion about whether or not Mr. Magoo will make a laughing stock of himself, short order, if you simply pipe down and let him do it.........

Why would the prosecutor offer a reasonable deal? A trial would rest on jury selection. There are plenty of people in commiefornia who think nazis should be punched, only takes 1 to jury nullify

And more cynically, this guy definitely wants to become famous. Why go on fox news, wtf was he thinking it could possibly help his client, it was to help himself. Being the guy who advised his client to accept a 15 year plea deal and petitioning for relocation after he's raped in prison is nothing. Being the lawyer who convinces a jury member that hate speech needs to be opposed and Clanton is an American hero, a speech that changes the tide and makes people realize the alt right is wrong, that's something.

I think we'll see a trial. It's like the Oregon milita case, why would a prosecutor offer a deal. I'm sure they hate ANTIFA anyways

Im not a lawyer, If I was Clanton I wouldn't worry about the length of sentence and just try to get solidarity. But he's a "professor" of social justice, maybe he dreams he'll be able to gain the respect of the blacks for his BLM stances. Watching one documentary on the prison he's likely to go to must surely dispell that idea, but if he wasn't an idiot he wouldn't be ANTIFA

Who are we kidding. Soros or (((whoever))) is funding ANTIFA will probably set it up that he goes free just to deepen the divide in America

What's more convenient for ANTIFA.
Invest tons of money and bring attention on themselves by providing help for Eric Clanton or to dump him, allow for some bad accident to happen to him and have this story over and done with.
No more Sup Forums and mass media attention and digging into ANTIFA affairs, names, connections, illegal activities.

Is Eric Clanton that much loved and respected by ANTIFA that ANTIFA's members will risk their safety and freedom to protect him at any cost.

I like his perplexed expression when he's faced with the fact that the guy who did that assault thing in the bus which was mentioned was a bernie/jill stein supporter and not an "alt right"'er. You can see his frustration and then he keeps acting as if it's the case and blurts out the stupidest thing i've heard a lawyer say in a long time. something like "well i guess you just believe we should take his OWN WORDS for it" when it becomes clear that he was wrong in his accusation of him being a violent "alt right"'er hahaha! What else do we have to go by that he's not an alt righter BUT his own words. From there it becomes downright pathetic.

The lawyer's stance was ridiculous.
>y-y-y you totally can't prove that's my client b-b-but even if it was... that guy he hit was an evil nazi flying a kkk flag so it was self defence really but like I said it isn't even my client because you can't prove it.
Reaching this fucking hard.

It's not his Dads fault that college is full of marxist indoctrination that brainwashed his son. Dad was busy working while I presume the jews were poisoning his son. I don't blame the dad for what happened to his son up to the day of the assault

he did crank someone on the head with a bike lock, but even then I don't like that rape and violence is so prevalent in prison

>allow for some bad accident to happen

>how on earth can you identify him from that video
There are hundreds of videos, everyone has a camera.

He's probably an officer of some kind I don't know the structures of Bamn or Antifa but he seemed pretty confident in his actions. knew exactly where to be who to hit and how to disappear quickly. Antifa probably usually uses stuff like tape or headbands / bracelets or even colored pins to differentiate the higher ups or the shot callers from the normal scrub ninjas.

>There are hundreds of videos, everyone has a camera.
That's what's funny aswell about the lawyer, i mean he demonstrates his lack of research in the interview by claiming that the portland killer was a pro trump "alt right'er" when by the portland killers own admission he was a bernie/jill stein supporter.

This is really bad PR for his lawyer skills in the first place, especially since just before he made that mistake he was claiming that there was not enough evidence that it was siegel that assaulted the guy with a bikelock. Clearly he hasn't done his research properly.

Look you fascists, those people were saying very mean things! They were disagreeing with his views and they liked what he didn't like! That is all the justification anyone ever needs to physically attack people with a deadly weapon.

well he snitched them all out anyway

>he did crank someone on the head with a bike lock
Eric did that seven times to different people, so it's not one time that would qualify Eric for "We will forgive you" , no Eric is guilty of Domestic Terrorism.
And Eric's father as that user said didn't apologized publicly to the victims for his worthless son's very dangerous life threatening actions.
His father is a worthless as his son.
Wonder who Eric's brother is (he was in the court with father and mother) and what's his opinion about his brother's aggressive activities.

youtube.com/watch?v=JjZUTubd08I

lol gtfo shill

why dont you shills understand that anons here know EVERYTHING about you

and you're exposing yourselves to great risks by knowingly going AGAINST truth and justice and furthering corruption

don't you see that all you can do is push them over the edge? do you really want your identities and your deepest, darkest secrets all be revealed?

or do you think it's not possible? is that your hope?

End the strife
Break a commie's life

youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I

>and this all seems like a pretty fucking airy case
He exposes his face several times during the event.

Someone should send this to tucker carlson. (ofcourse in a more descriptive and detailed format) and then he should try to have the lawyer back on. That would be hilarious.