youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
orthodoxwiki.org/Paschal_Homily
twitter.com/AnonBabble

My face when I see normie fag shit like this

...nice story old man but I'm not only alive but young and healthy and your going to die within 10 years.

14/88

Yeah but what's his KD ratio?

The manchester bomber is dead, im alive.

Guess Islam did not really win that day, did it?

Bob Beckel is looking rough

If your enemies kill themselves you win

its a never ending game...there are only temporary winners and losers. Jesus lost...big time...but then he won later on....after his death...the jews might be winning now but winning never lasts. its a perpetual cycle.

plenty of extinct cultures did lose...though im sure a lot of those cultures are still alive in pieces though unknown.

>Doxx Max
>Find his home
>KNOCK KNOCK
>GUTEN TAG JUDE
pic related

>Hitler is dead

>Jesus lost...big time...but then he won later on....after his death...the jews might be winning now

jesus was a jew, read your bible christard.

And he exposed jewish lies.
That's why he died.

and what did he expose?

What a fine human specimen

>Jews don't believe in God
>Jews only care for money and power
>Jews will try to silence you if you are against them

Not for long.

>be responsible for the Soviet Union
>play victim of war crimes
Fucking hate the Jews

>Hitler is dead.

But doesn't that mean he won?

Jesus defeated death with death.

Hades accepted a mortal and was overcome by the eternal one.

He accepted a body and received God.

He accepted earth and encountered heaven.

He receive as dead the source of life itself, and being subjugated by his power, the bars were bent, the doors were broken, and Hades' power was overthrown, for the Kingdom of Death could not contain Life itself.

Therefore he arose victorious and with him he raised all the dead.

Hades was embittered! because he was mocked.

He was embittered! because he was despoilt.

He was embittered! because he was overthrown.

To Christ, the firstfruits of them that sleep in the grave, be glory now and forever more.

Hades and Thanato BTFO.

Hitler died in Argentina in 1986, and now resides in Valhalla.

That kike will die and then burn in eternal hellfire, because that is clearly what Jehovah made them for, to sear them in flames when they died because it'd be funny.

desu that's the only reading of the bible I like. Yahweh is clearly /ourguy/. He's a massive troll. He created the kikes, tortured them for centuries, then put them in the hands of people who hated them. Every time they build up, the people eventually snap and shoah them all. And when they die, an eternity of fire.

It's perfect. I'm sure he and Odin are having a good chuckle about it right now.

>jews dont believe in god
the god of the jewish people (your god) yahweh is just a manifestation of the jewish race. They are gods, you are a goy
>jew only care about money and power
jesus threw the "money changers" out of the temple because they were converting shekels to roman currency. He was against assimilation with the gentiles (you).
>Jews will try to silence you if you are against them

they killed him cause he upset the apple cart with his racist, commie bullshit. Same reason the jews murdered fellow jew Trotsky with an ice pick to the head.

>gives solid arguments
>actually I'm right, not you, BTFO CHRISTIANS

He isn't gonna be alive for long, CHECK MATE!

>reddit spacing
you have to go back

hitler lives on in my heart, the jew is worth less to me than the dirt i planted my rose garden in

Good thing I think hitler was a faggot. Nice strawman schlomo

He's alive because there was never any intention to kill him

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite.
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

No, you have to go back to the pit.

>defending a redditor
you have to go back too

Pretty much it. It's good to see that they're dropping the charade and throwing off the victim mantle. Hitler's end of dub dub two was fought between the Krauts and the Jews. The Jews won obviously.

>Hitler is dead. I'm alive. I won.
So 6 million jews are losers?

hades is a pagan concept, thanatos literally is just death in greek, using either makes it abundantly clear you're a pathetic poser of a christian, kys

Was this during the war? Autism or just meth?

Take your own advice and leave, newfag

Parkinson

>Still has the number
Did you get branded again or did you keep it...

both

Nigga there's six million in Israel and six million in America now.

1 to about 200,000 Jews. So not very impressive. Though he shouldn't take credit because most of these were starvation and typhus.

Yeah, but you keep his spirit alive.

>Let no one fear death, for the Saviour's death has set us free.
>He that was taken by death has annihilated it! He descended into hades and took hades captive! He embittered it when it tasted his flesh! And anticipating this Isaiah exclaimed, "Hades was embittered when it encountered thee in the lower regions." It was embittered, for it was abolished! It was embittered, for it was mocked! It was embittered, for it was purged! It was embittered, for it was despoiled! It was embittered, for it was bound in chains!
>It took a body and, face to face, met God! It took earth and encountered heaven! It took what it saw but crumbled before what it had not seen!
>"O death, where is thy sting? O hades, where is thy victory?"
>Christ is risen, and you are overthrown!
>Christ is risen, and the demons are fallen!
>Christ is risen, and the angels rejoice!
>Christ is risen, and life reigns!
>Christ is risen, and not one dead remains in a tomb!
>For Christ, being raised from the dead, has become the First-fruits of them that slept.
>To him be glory and might unto ages of ages. Amen.

orthodoxwiki.org/Paschal_Homily

The good die young.