Why do so many Whites look so weird nowadays? Nobody looked like this in photos from 100 or 150 years ago

Why do so many Whites look so weird nowadays? Nobody looked like this in photos from 100 or 150 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you looked like this and knew it, would YOU get a picture of yourself taken?

Pls no bully eggy he dindu nuffin

Evolution.

Those chosen by nature have started laving humanity behind.

Fucker needs to do something up top, like fast.

Leave EggBrah alone. He's looking good these days desu

I look weird as fuck as an Anglo American. I'd post my picture but I don't want you fags doxxing me

Not enough covfefe

bad diets, less exercise, xenoestrogens

>Nobody looked like this in photos from 100 or 150 years ago
It's almost as if unattractive people don't wanna have pictures of themselves taken, weird huh?

Yes there were but they were labeled as freaks with very little social interaction and probably to ugly for family photos

jews put revenge flouride in our wa wa

Because people with inferior genes like this just died because they were too weak to survive.

wtf are you talking about? most people pre industrial revolution looked like absolute dog shit.

>Nobody looked like this in photos from 100 or 150 years ago.

Gif related.

why do all jews look weird?

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

They all wore hats.

is that his gf? if this fuckin dude can get a gf then what's my excuse i mean she doesn't even look bad from what i can see

>Nobody looked like this in photos from 100 or 150 years ago.

I beg to differ

Gee user, maybe it's because they didn't want to be photographed in a time where access to cameras was expensive.

chemical warfare through factory food and fukushima don't help. neither does a sedintary lifestyle

100-150 years ago there wasn't libtards

Unapologetically a tranny.

Just remembered that Sup Forums got CNN to report that eggy was the Oregon shooter about 2 years ago kek

importing turd-worlders has its problems

Too much masturbation. Nobody tells people not to not to masturbate anymore.

Wait, jews are white now?

people really believe in progressive adapative biological evolution.

the truth is that we were created to do things, and radiation and depleted nutrients for consumption have slowly chipped away at our functionality and form.

we are a dying species in a failing ecosystem that has lost its maintainer.

>tfw berry picker as fuck

I would unironically kill myself if I looked like that. No matter what he does with his life, he's going to be laughed at on the street by people more attractive than him (like me, who instinctively laughed as soon as I clicked the thumbnail). Holy shit though, talk about losing the genetic lottery. This nigger doesn't even have a foreskin! He's broken, why does he even bother lol

Do you keep JewPill.txt in the same folder as NavySeal.txt and accidentally post that sometimes?

Opps poster doesn’t know what pink nipples are

This is what imagine half of the serfs looked like in 1100

>he doesn't know about lens distortion

A more accurate question would be: "Why are (((whites))) mistaken for whites nowadays".....

Terrible teeth, long nose, ugly, sweaty hunchback.

There weren't detailed photos 100+ yrs ago so this could be hidden. See various portraits of European nobility (this look has always existed). But a few reasons for worse looks now: food and water supply chemicals, radiation/electronics, lack of strenuous labor and sunlight, hormone problems. If Eggy had kept his hair, eaten right, worked out would look way better.

Nobody looked like this in photos 100-150 years ago because looking like this is a bar to success and only successful people had their pictures taken.

chemtrails

this
WHY ARE YOU ALL BULLYING THE EGGMAN
CMON BOYS HES REFORMED

he already has

I know for sure that dude is a mutli-millionaire and I think he has a hot wife and a bunch of gorgeous kids, and he spends all his time traveling and vlogging himself.

>dat guy

That kike sold his bullshit company to CNN, for 25 million.

This. Chosen by God unlike the chads and the shitskins.

Because they are unironically goblins.

High maintenance average quality jewess. Really not worth the time or expense.

Because you clearly haven't seen enough old photos. There are plenty of instances where someone alive now has close to the exact same face as someone who has been dead for decades or centuries.

pls no bully eggy-kun

>implying

Well if they're beautiful they're not his kids.
Also we all know she's not with him because of his stellar personality or his biblical beauty.
Disgusting kike is living a fantasy, what he wanted his life to be. In sure he knows not to look behind the curtain.
>why do my kids not look like me
>Why is my wife out so late all the time
He knows certain questions don't need answers

why couldnt the times square white hispanic man run this animal down?
next time i drive in manhattan i will keep my eyes peeled for this animal.
it would be so awesome to be bumper to bumper on a crowded avenue, see this orc in my rearview and just conveniently block his path. see him get launched into an intersection and run over by a bus.

He looks alot better now since hes not depressed

that's not his wife.
this is.
she has an even more punchable face than his.

Top fucking kek!

Isn't it just a larger sampling size with the greater availability of cameras?

Thats because 100 - 150 years ago you didnt GET to have your photo taken if you were a hideous mutant.

sage bcuz bait thread

nobody half-successful and in their right mind would publicly identify as white unless it was that U of T prof who does it.

unless you've already secured a way to be white and prosperous, then good fucking luck identifying as white and not being stalked, publicly shamed, etc.

i don't like or agree with reality but it is reality.

When you've been chosen to deal with Cthulhu's Myths...

Maybe the ugly kicks in later in life, by which time money will be the more important factor in their relationships.

All the good genes died in WW2

She looked decent at some point and I bet that guy bangs a lot of girls while he travels the world. Looks are important for women, but they aren't deal breakers.

Eggy is a quarter native american.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ