THOUGHTS ON WHITE LIBS

Does pol consider white antifa types to be their mortal enemies or just their misguided brothers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

traitors die

you'd eliminate most of the high IQ people in your race

I hate white liberals more than niggers tbqh.

that's what they want you to think

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

they arent high IQ and they arent even people. covfefe protocol has been activated

retarded answer to simple question

missing my point. The white academic class is predominantly liberal so you'd lose all your intellectuals if you didn't allow for some kind of reconciliation

Mortal enemy the enemy from within is more dangerous + going against you own kind is automatic death sentence in every society.

There is a special place for traitors non hell.

My misguided brother never hit anyone with a bike lock hard enough to fracture their skull.

they arent intellectual, they are braindead slaves and traitors to all of humanity. traitors die, period.

Yeah maybe those in social related studies or literature but a lot of engineers, physicists are conservative

Sic semper proditores.

GET THE FUCK BACK TO /REDDIT/TUMBLR/INSTAGRAM/BUZZFEED NIGGER!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They're sneaky weak beta males who emasculate themselves around feminist women to maybe get a sympathy fuck.

Would Loyalist Space Marines welcome back any 'misguided' Space Marine from a Traitor Legion? The answer is no, by the way. No redemption. No mercy.

Sup Forums has no enemies.
when people paint a target on themselves we oblige them.

Right, and I think you are missing the point people here are making. I think it is: assuming people are smart just because they are university educated is a false equivalency. The academic system rewards conformity over critical thought, so any level of degree is not a measure of intellect.

SAGE

>misguided brothers

Disgusting. These commie faggots deserve a firing squad and nothing less.

KEK. Numales are brainwashed sheep who are always wrong about everything.

You're saying it as if it would be a bad thing to get rid of all the '''''''''''intellectuals''''''''''''''

Just… get em out. I don't care how. Get em out and keep em out. This time, get it right.

Antifa live in a spiritually distant world,
Which prevents her view from the hard-hitting reality

In what world the leftist live, they probably do not know themselves. It is a world that exists only in their own minds: all men equal - without distinction. Peaceful coexistence between all cultures, if one brings them together. All religions also equal - also without distinction. And all religions equally peaceful. If conflicts arise, the West, or the white man, is always guilty of this.

first post best post