Syria general - /sg/ - Constantinople Falklands are British Gib K*rds their own nation Ottoman when?

Everything you need to know
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/

>SOUTHFRONT May30
youtu.be/eL_yYiNNUio

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/arHsOcXeN2Q
youtu.be/L5W2obVY2pE

PERMANENT MAPS
>Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>hohol livemap
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Mosul May 30
i.imgur.com/qRbTTUl.jpg
>E Ghouta May 29
i.imgur.com/yFyFmaa.jpg
>E Aleppo May29
i.imgur.com/zaVRFTA.jpg
>E Homs May27
i.imgur.com/zjbj73H.jpg
>Raqqa May25
i.imgur.com/c4f4JDD.jpg
>E Qalamoun May26
i.imgur.com/jUTtMtn.jpg
>S Syria May20
i.imgur.com/bvC40OA.jpg
>DeZ Apr26
i.imgur.com/chtD31T.jpg

Developments May30
>SAA liberates Helba area from US backed FSA, 50km to iraqi border
>Moscow: U.S. threats to SAA “rather alarming”
>rebels mass espace from HTS prison in Idlib
>1 SAA dead, 2 injured as jadists attack gov outpost in N Latakia
>SAA liberates 3 villages in E Aleppo, 3km to Maskanah
>SDF captured 6 key sites from IS in bid to cutoff SAA route to raqqa
>PMU reach the Syrian border, aim Al-Qaim last IS stronghold between SY and IRaq
>Massive SAA convoy heads to Daraa from Damascus
>SAA reignites E Ghouta fronts
>Macron threatens to strike Syria if CW will be used
>Baghdad:50dead,many injured in IS bombings
>S. Korean president ‘shocked’ to find 4 unaccounted US THAAD launchers in his country
>Saudi jet mistakenly bombs allied forces, Houthis kill 6 saudi soldiers in Najran
>IS insurgents target Houthi outposts in central Yemen

Donate/click ads - southfront.org/donate/

Prev:

Other urls found in this thread:

russian.rt.com/world/news/395115-minoborony-palmira-ig
twitter.com/markito0171/status/869792990260277248
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is that titty titan?

What a mess....

Saddam's granddaughter is hot.

based
fuck em till they're dead

vid of her giving titjob?

>filler lips
>prominent eyebrows
>whore makeup
No, lad..

Covfefe when?

>till
Where's the fun tho?

Ahhhh, /ptg/ intellectuals never dissapoint.

6,000,000 degree ovens.

These people should be working for the white house. Very smart people.

He was pretending to be retarded. Alpha move. Bigly.

Milena Velba.

She's a lesbian btw

Really? I thought she just didn't like performing with dick.

Saddam was hot, no homo.

Of course! The CIA forced him to spell coverage wrong, tweet it and didn't let him use his phone to baleet it.

it's all 4000d chess

She also has a chemistry degree and rides a Harley

Or he dropped it in the toilet

it's Freddie Mercury's brother

top qaulity

i don't know man,
hussein was supported by the US because he was fueling a war against iran

I have a feeling Freddie Mercury had some arab or jewish genes in him.

Reminds me of Shia

he had arab genes, forget what country but he was an immigrant from some music thing

He was.

lol I'm retarded he's from Africa

Iranian, actually
But yes Freddie was MENA
>Reminds me of Shia
>Shia
This triggers Saddam, kek

I thought he was indian? Gujarati off the top of my head

His family originated from persia and they were zoroastrian christians.
He was the most beautiful man in the world

Saddam was a kafir he used he hunt pigs and diss our prophet. He was a horrible man he is in hell now

>zoroastrian christians
Wat?

So he might have some arab genes in him, I always thought he looked like he was from MENA

imagine being the rebels

>that cock and balls

WTF I love Saddam now

Tanzania when it was a british protectorate
apparently he was Zoroastrian
family was from India but the Zoroastrian parts in the west so probably ethnically persian

Good news

BREAKING: Russian frigate & submarine fire 4 cruise missiles at #ISIS targets near #Palmyra – MoD
t. RT

Do not post anything else about the كافر saddam or anything offensive to muslims please or i will report comment

some things are best left unimagined
I don't want to be in living hell

heh

Saddam wasnt that bad, the Americans played you and him in the Iraqi invasion in 1990. Jaber was good friends with him and a good Arab, the Israelis didnt like that.
Iraq was much better under Saddam than the shit its become now.

OMG that looks like my mom
OH GOD NO

Rofl he achieved more then you ever will stay salty

Nothing beats early queen
most people only know freddie with short hair and moustache, but he wrote the best songs with long hair

he also fucked up and gave the US an opening by invading Kuwait
unless that was a CIA thing... I don't know anymore

Both Kuwait and Iraq made a mistake. And now the US has a base in both countries.

nothing beats you violated my space NAP Freddie

GAS

Frigate Admiral Essen and submarine Krasnodar used kalibres
russian.rt.com/world/news/395115-minoborony-palmira-ig

He was given the "Ok" to invade Kuwait and was double crossed. Saddam was a CIA asset for most his life

Saddam was a very ingenious leader indeed but he fucked up big time when his ego took over and invaded my country just gave america an excuse to go causing random unnecessary mayhem that america is very fond of. I honestly dont know why america does those things anymore i used to pretend i know but its probably just zionist agenda.
Fun fact: saddam broght 2 cages with him when he invaded kuwait 1 was for jaber the other was for said

like Noriega

I dont think he was a CIA asset despite the americans helping him (and the iranians) in the first gulf war.
Iraq was going to starve, Kuwait wanted their money and refused to postpone payment. Saddam pulled the arab card and they ignore him. He got mad (as historically kuwait was part of Iraq) and invaded. Before invading the US played both sides in telling them nothing will happen.
They got tricked by Uncle Sam.

Dont get too ahead of yourself. Watching too many conspiracy theories messes with your head bro. Osama was a cia agent saddam was a cia agent cuck fuel cant melt steel pussy when does it end

don't violate the space NAP

She's given birth to two sons so pretty sure that's not true.

That's plus.

I think she is just softcore model, though,

"There has been an increase in the support," said Tlass Salameh, head of the Jaish Usoud al-Sharqiya, one of the FSA groups in Desert area south of Syria.

He added: "There's NO WAY we can let them (pro-regime militias backed by Iran) open the Baghdad-Damascus highway." A senior commander of FSA Maghawir al-Thawra, another rebel group in this area which is focused on fighting against ISIS told Reuters a steady flow of weapons had arrived at their base near the Iraqi border since the pro-Damascus forces began deploying this month.

He said efforts to recruit and train local fighters from Deir Ezzor had accelerated at their garrison at al-Tanaf, on the highway some 20 km (12 miles) from the Iraqi border.
He added: "in the last few weeks they have brought in more heavy military vehicles, TOW (missiles), and armoured vehicles". Colonel Ryan Dillon said coalition forces were "prepared to defend themselves if pro-regime forces refuse to vacate" a de-confliction zone around Tanaf.

Jahra-bro is Sup Forums banned in Kuwait?

Should I be worried that I agree with most of Onur's twitter posts? Am I becoming a Turk?

Pro regime? There's no regime bro

Hahhahahahahaha

Maybe you were always a roach

Well im posting here arn't i? How do you even know jahra that is the most degenerate illiterate inbred place in kuwait

post his twitter plz

Im originally arab, so i might have some turkish genes and Onur might be a distant cousin.

MFW Wahhabi Cult takes over Islam

>sort yourselves out mates

There you go, the /mena/ awakens in thee arabong.

I visited Kuwait several times years ago.
حبيبي انا اصلي لبناني تحيه لك ولكل الشرفاء بالكويت العزيزة

Must really be bad then

Are you looking to get a HEAD in life?

>JOIN SUPER SPICY WASABI CULT TODAY!

@TurkicPilgrim , he keeps changing it.

يا بعد راسي فديت شعبكم تشرفنه بالكويت

Say what again???

thank you

No she isn't.

يسلمو كلك ذوق حبيبي

#BREAKING
ASSAD HAS RECLAIMED ARRAKIS

>GREATER SYRIA IS LAST HOPE FOR MIDDLE EAST
>Military Industrial Complex, Wahhabi/Salafist perverted Islamists, Petro Dollar Boys, Luciferians/Zionists have failed in Syria and failed in deposing Assad
>Now Bashar will move onto the offensive to save the rest of world from these demons
>Golan Heights, Gaza and Great Britain will be the next areas to be annexed by Assad

Will be praying for the realization of Greater Syria :D

>ASSAD CONTROLS THE SPICE
>THE TRUTH MUST FLOW

If you're here to deteriorate the quality of the board and ESPECIALLY if you're here to shill for fake fucks like the "moderate rebel beheaders"...
>SKELETOR SAYS GO BACK

#fake news

KEKED

#Assad-forces & #Iran lead militias withdraw from Tanf-#Iraq border area on #Damascus -> #Baghdad road
>twitter.com/markito0171/status/869792990260277248

lol

ITS REAL. Suheil confirmed. Spice now completely under Syrian control

how does it feel to know that you're shilling for a garbage ideology?

Get a load of Shareblue and/or leftypol shills trying divide and conquer tactics by pouring gasoline onto minor ptg/sg tensions. Keep it about Syria or you'll be spotted shills.

Trump isn't perfect on Syria, but he's sure as hell better than Hillary and he's doing the best he can despite being surrounded by dems and neocons over "Muh Russia" and pushing his policies.

Cute children do you have more pics?
i really like them

>"hurr durr muh dur MAGA CAVAVE #PROUDAMERICAN"
>"dude wtf are you dumb or something?"

>"hur hur jokes on you libTARD i was just "pretending" to be retarded i win again libTARDS BTFO"

Did OP have a seizure and lose control of his bladder and keyboard wile typing out the title of the thread name?

1 post by this ID

got a sixth sense for you demons. GO BACK

Truth will win. tell your boy Macron he won't be having any fun in Syria after your next false flag chem shit

yeah man eyes starting bleeding after reading latest bread.

It stopped being funny after the 3rd time you made this joke.

>when giving genuine criticism towards a politician who broke a large amount of promises makes you shill

if thats a shill then i guess im a shill

:(

lol CHINGAAAAA John

No puedes touch le children m8

I KNOW the wahhabi/luciferian/zion fucks trying to shill here love that shit... BUT PLEASE JOHN. TURN YOURSELF IN. y chinga su madre

it's a good joke cause it calls out one of the major weaknesses of opposition forces. a joke they can't argue cause they're guilty fucks. can only censor

No US president has ever completed 100% of their campaign promises in the first 4 months, but Trump's as close at it gets.

OHH NO IT'S THE SAME REDDITOR WHO SAYS TRUMP PLAYS 9000000'D WATERPOLO