Becoming Christian

How do I become a Christian, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

blessyahowah.com/.
youtu.be/jXAokvnv7Mc
youtube.com/watch?v=6PQy7w89JQI
vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM
locator.lcms.org/search.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Read the Bible, go to church.

Contemplate the mystery and become enlightened.

Start raising other people's children. Because we are all children of god!

Go get lobitomized

"Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned."
-Mark 16:16, ESV

I got you
blessyahowah.com/.

>How do I become a Christian, Sup Forums?
Find Christ
John 14:6
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me".

it sounds like you are a reprobated atheist/agnostic, there isn't much hope for you until you lose your pride/impiety and humble yourself, truly humble yourself, and seek the Lord in prayer.
the baptism is optional though.

1. stop thinking for yourself
2. Read the bible

You know the end is men near when niggers come to pol it become a Christian

I would say not a requirement, but important

>be me, 30, checked out. don't want to bring a white child into the world I see brewing.
>wife and I decide we need to get rich to stop living in shitty neighborhoods.
>plan to just keep moving away from the blacks until there is nowhere left to go.
>suddenly, wife gets pregnant. Time to do this.
>decide to join a Catholic church to give the kid a fighting chance.
>everything is so hokey.. I want to believe, it's hard.

Start reading the Bible.

Say Credo (Nicene-Constantinopolitan Creed) loud and clear every day for 30 days.

Join a Church

Read a lot of theology

>Become hacker
>Hack elite
>Profit gurantee

>everything is so hokey
that's what you see in other peoples faith, but that is theirs. what is yours?

humble yourself to nothingness, think of being waste deep in an ocean, think of the fragility of this scorched rock we inhabit orbiting the sun and how we shouldn't be here, think of the formless void that should exist instead of this universe... put yourself in that humbled state of mind and pray seeking forgivness of your sins. Do you dwell on your sins ever? They are what is separating you from Christ, they are what cloud your mind and when you recognize them and regretfully repent them the fog is lifted and God is listening.

You pray to a Jewish God and beg for forgiveness like a cuck

Read the Bible first then once you've read it find a church that matches what you got from what you just read

Do you believe that Jesus was God made flesh, was crucified, died, and rose again on the 3rd day as eternal payment for all the things you have done which are less than perfect?

If yes, congratulations you're a christian!
If no, well, believing that is what it takes.

Submit yourself to Christ, and realize that you can do nothing without Him, but with Him all things are possible.

Then join the Catholic Church.

>Start reading the Bible
>Read a lot of theology
He said he wants to become a Christian not be convinced on why he shouldn't be a Christian.

One: You misspelled 'waist'
two: This rock, orbiting the sun, a speck of dust in a sunbeam, YOU would argue exists soley for our benefit....
Why would anyone 'dwell on their sins'? That sounds like something a crazy person would do, to me.
3."They are what are separating your from Christ" - you're talking about that Jewish faith healer that the romans EVENTUALLY endorsed, right?
Are YOU jewish? What I've read about the cult, its basically all for, and all about DA JEWS.
I'm not jewish, whats in it for me?
Four: I don't think that talking to yourself and pretending someone is listening is productive. Why do you?

>>>/global/rules/2

satan confirmed as christian

read the stoics
read the existentialists
understand that western world is built on the story of christ
talk about it
it's inevitable that learning will lead there

Worst advice possible. Catholicucks worship crackers, not Jesus Christ. They rot in hell for joining a cult.

youtu.be/jXAokvnv7Mc

www.needgod.com

It would be far more true to say the world was 'built on the code of Hamarabe'.
It still not true either.

Do believe, despite all evidence to the contrary AND A HOLY BOOK IN COMMON, that you're somehow not from a different branch of the same religion tree?

Why do you follow a jewish-based religion?

Love christ-chan and hate islam. you're golden.

Read the bible. Go to a church and schedule baptism and confirmation.

young jews like yourself are always so eager to spread your disease of the mind.

>go to church
heathen

Repenting of your sins means you acknowledge your error and live in a manner desirable with correcting them.

Being saved means having the ability to save yourself and others by pursuing and teaching the Truth.

To be like Christ is to turn your cheek when appropriate and turning over the money-tables when necessary.

To be a Christian is to reject much of Christianity.

>crackers

That is the literal Body and Blood of Jesus Christ, thank you very much.

Sometimes it even bleeds.

Step 1: suck dicks

There are no other steps.

SERVE ISRAEL AND THE JEWS

I really appreciate the unironic advice. You, user are doing the lord's work and I am just a troll.

You have to become baptized I think if you have your already in "gods family" or some gay shit like that if you haven't then it will be awkward because the priest has to dip your head in the water for like 10 minutes and drown you

tfw muh atheist are this dumb

I will not pray to marry.

Denounce Islam and prepare for the holy war to come! Wipe those fucking sandniggers off the face of the earth.

Drive an ice pick into your prefrontal lobes.

eat shit

Baptise in apostolic church
Also look over Nicene creed to know what you believe in

Become Catholic.

Orthodox, catholic, prefer an old faith.

are you serious, or is this a joke?
Past a certain point, religion and parody OF religion are indistinguishable.
If I've been misunderstood by you, it was my belief that, from what I understand of Christianity, that it is a religion of jewish origins, about a christ messiah that does some faith healing and teaches his followers to do the same.

This being derived from a previously existing jewish religion that this characters adventures served as a reformation thereof.

I don't see how I might have been misunderstood, but this is the internet.

All the information I have points to this being a jewish religion, and, as I am not jewish, I was wondering if you were, and if not, why a jewish religion?

This is NewZealand. Were about as far from Israel as you can get, so the cults of Jerusalem seem slightly less relevant here, and I could start talking about the cult of Maui.

My point was...are you jewish?

daily reminder that noahs ark is completely plausible but clowns like ken ham throw the baby out with the bath water when they dismiss any form of evolution/natural selection.

you could easily fit every "base" animal inside

"completely plausible"
"Base animal"
TOPKEK are you for reals
you know that the global flood never happened or there would be no china and no pyramids, right?
Thats a story taken from the epic of gilgamesh.

You must realise this, surely you can't be that simple.

But please, I'll yank your chain. "Whats a base animal?" he asks the person he suspects of scientific ignorance on the topic of biology.

This

First, you have to stop being white.

A base creature is a creature before you add templates to it. But templates are fun so you should always add them to all your monsters, especially weird ones like the psuedonatural template.

I ROLL FOR INITIATIVE! I ROLL FOR INITIATIVE!
Can I disbelieve the Jewish illusionist?

No, roll for anal circumference.

Why read the bible when you can just take mushrooms or dmt?

Because we are not as DEEP as you.

>Worship this jew

Fuck off icefag. You believe in your gay Odin who drank cum. Im sure you like worshipping a fag. The day of the rope will come and you will not be spared.

stop coming to this sinful website

>he watches anime as a pure hearted christian

kek

I roll to see if I cry, and if so, how hard.

I've rolled 36, now is with you.

Sorry

Fuck off you Jewish worshipping cuck. Also odin never drank cum, that was a lie made by a jew, but of course the Christian listens to whatever a jew says

an orthodox Brazilian?

you accept Jesus in your heart

then feel sorry for your sins, repent, improve your life

pray, read the Bible,

contact your local church (Catholic, Protestant or Orthodox, does not matter)

don't be angry at me

You just accept Christ as your lord and savior. Its that easy friend. God Bless!

Strange, but this exist, our catholic clergy is too corrupt and I dislike new churches.

i agree they are corrupt, a lot of priests are commies or degenerates (priest who married my aunt wore earrings wtf)
thankfully close to my house there is a good catholic church with good priests. never heard of orthodoxy in Brazil, but I'll look into it, it has some sick art/architecture.

Even if you don't believe in God, just pretend to in order to be part of the Christian community. The majority are very kind and helpful people, and it's nice to feel the "Holy Ghost" (literally the spirit of communal cohesion and solidarity through shared belief).
Treat it like LARPing.
In my personal anecdotal case, i was very fedora atheist in high school; but as I got older and had more experience and read more philosophy i did start to develop a belief in a higher intelligence and supernatural order to things.

being Catholic need constant devotion, strong faith (it will be tested), sometimes sacrifices (on your side), words you have not heard for long and you probably do not want to hear

but there are other: relief, redemption, salvation, grace, vocation, community, blessing

hard to tell if God exist but He might be the greatest meme ever created

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQy7w89JQI

what if He is not a meme? go and check it out

Think for yourself, and then look to God.
All the best, user.

Read the bible hang with other Christians on Sunday meet some QT there fill her belly with more Christians.

Teach them to do the same.

Have faith in it. You have to believe in something you can't feel or see or hear.

Christianity from a political lens is the veneration of Patriarchy. If you look at the Holy Trinity, God the Father literally represents the ultimate patriarchal authority, the son is also god because he will eventually become the Father (when he is the proper age, has children, etc), where the Holy Spirit represents the harmonious society and the feeling of unity and togetherness among the ordinary believers. Catholicism allows for too much worship and veneration of Mary, and i would argue catholics have their own version of the Trinity which replaces the holy spirit with Mary mother of God.

Also saying these words aloud may help:

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever.

Amen.

Thank you friend.

And if you want to go deep with explanations cosmology and shit try the catechism

vatican.va/archive/ENG0015/_INDEX.HTM

Thanks buddy.

Get a Bible, read it and understand it. Then go to church with a good priest and have philosophical conversations with him. If you enjoy spending that time and presence of the priest, get baptized and maybe enroll into catechism or a Bible study

read kjv new testament gospels

Pray, learn about Jesus and his teachings and just try your best to follow them. An important place to start is to forgive if you want to be forgiven, and to have mercy if you want mercy laid upon you.

Fucking host flavour... the BEST~

Go to Church. Ask from there.
Go to an Eastern Orthodox Church, if possible.

How to become?

Do you believe in the message of the Bible?
Are you willing to follow it to the best of your ability?

Do you believe that there was one named Jesus, who taught, whose message is preserved in the Bible, who suffered on the cross, but conquered death?

Meanwhile in early christianity

step 1. READ ECCLESIASTES
step 2. READ MATTHEW 5-7 over and over until you fucking die.

SUCH DEGENERACY. KILL YOURSELF.

yeah jesus died for us so we dont have to have sacrifices but baptism is still important and not a requirement

Pick Catholic if you care about your soul. If you only care about being one of the cool kids with tattoos, and listening to Christian Rock, go with Protestant.

Don't collectivize me bro.
Shit man, don't collectivize yourself.
You ARE different from those other people, and you DO have different values ideas and opinions to them.
But whatever helps you sleep at night.

I don't think I could live with myself if I kowtowed to an institution built on fairytales and make-believe.

I need my self-respect.

Why has no one answered my questions about the jewish nature of Christianity?
Am I just being dismissed as a crank?

I'm not jewish. YOU'RE not jewish.

So why a jewish religion?

I really, sincerely don't understand why you think, of all the worlds religions, DA JEWS are the winners....

Here in NZ, Israel is very, very far away. Mecca is about the same distance, really.

Look up Jordan Petersons series on the psychological significance of the bible.

Its a good place to find some interesting tidbits.

Baptism
Better then cut you skin cock off

There's the baptism through water and the baptism through Jesus.
Yeah, the former one is important but the latter is "enough".

>israelite=jew

Go to church and ask to be baptized.

Step 1: you realize Christianity is a Jewish means of control
Step 2: you realize these christcuck threads are created by shills
Step 3: you realize "gods word" is the hearsay of man and nothing but conjecture
Step 4: be spritual, not religious. Focus of self betterment and self meditation. The spirit in the sky is bullshit and is not going to help you.

If we assume that you want to become a Christian for religious reasons, you need to find yourself a religious church. Use this handy tool, then go talk to the pastor.

locator.lcms.org/search.asp

Be aware that LCMS did turn aside a proto-SJW invasion some time ago, making it one of only 2 western churches to have done so, but they are not completely red-pilled. You are certain to find God there, and a religion based entirely on the scriptures. Just don't expect it to be filled with crusaders.