Let's help Linda bring down the Clintons

Original Thread:

BUMPING for justice
Kevin
Henry
Seth
Mike
And all the rest of the fallen.

Linda,post scans of your ORIGINAL reports ,or verified sources related to the case...you are the primary contact and you need to drop as many docs as possible.

bumping for this sweet lady

I'm not Linda, just wanted to post this again tonight when all the shills are back in their sheds. Pull her threads out of the archive and let's bump and post for traction overnight.

First we need some doggystyle shots and maybe i'll consider it.

Chill with this shit and see if it turns in to something. If it doesn't, shitpost away.

>larping trumpfag shills are now using their mentally vulnerable elders to shill fake narratives against Trump's contenders

Can't make this shit up lmao

fuck off beaner

yes, taco taco burrito drugs, le taco buritissimo

We can only trust her if she is willing to provide the entire content of her book for free. Otherwise she is just shilling her book.

Bumping.
Kill yourself.

she has a book? Didn't notice that. Epub or fuck off.

I love this lady

God damn I fucking hate spics. I hope your cockroach carapace rots. Choke on a burrito fucking wetback.

bump

love you, Linda

rundown?

african coon wild niggers?

Her son was murdered in a way connected to the Clintons. It was covered up because he used some shady connections. Everywhere she turns for justice is a closed door. Her last hope is Sup Forums.

I would like to see you get your way but I wouldn't hold my breath! They have been doing this a long time and have become exceedingly good at it.

grandma found out how to use the google

So what are you trying to accomplish here? I don't wanna read the whole first thread can someone quickly run me down

The Clintons killed her son because he saw a drug deal go down that he wasn't supposed to. She tried everywhere and turned to Sup Forums. Shills fucking swamped her thread this afternoon, I'm curious to see how night Sup Forums treats it.