Racked a disciprine >:(

Nerd virgin or molested by david brock

>no one will touch my shrimp Dick :(

>poor trigger discipline
0/10 would operate with

the mind is powerful
it can do shit to you if your in it too much

Hint: Search Hwabyeong

Has anyone beat cho's high score at a school/uni yet?

>immigrant
>criminal
What was your question?

He was bullied too much by white boys

RIP General Cho

With the way universities have been for over two decades now, the better question to ask is-
>Why aren't more people doing "it"?

When do you learn you Americans dorks?

Chechnians at a beslan school killed 385 back in 2004. Thing lasted 48 hours+

WF AM
HAPA

Ya but there were like 20 of them though

General Cho was a pure-blooded Korean warrior.

>"In Korea, You're still living in our heart. We don't deserve such a hero like you. I wish you would be born as a white in your next life. R.I.P. Seung Hui 'The General' Cho."

>"like jesus, he fought for powerless asians. rest in peace General Cho"

>"i miss you cho now still asian were attacked by white bitch world you come back and you have to kill white trash"

>"He is hero for asian people. R.I.P general cho. Some white people are very outstanding but most of them very inferior than asian."

10 bucks you're a fucking English teacher

385 dead
786 injured
31 snackbars involved

Manlets when will they learn ?

Literally weaponized autism

The guy was just insane. He was a loner and only had a couple of "friends". He would put on sunglasses and pretend to be "alpha Cho" to try and cure his autism.

He also really wanted to be a writer but was shit and his parents pushed him to get a tech degree.

Every bit of research on him concludes his tape where he lists his motives are just incoherent ramblings. There's not a single incident of him being bullied, actually quite the opposite. Kids were constantly trying to get him to hang out and what not.

Wrong you guys called him a gook and a chink, you mocked him for being Asian, you thought you could push him until he finally snapped.

General Cho died a martyr after slaying dozens of cold-hearted evil crackers.

What kind of psychological problems do you think he had and where do you think it came from?

>he was diagnosed with a severe anxiety disorder with selective mutism, as well as major depressive disorder

no evidence of any of that nor did he even say that happened

The kind of psychological problems after a lifetime of being bullied by racist white boys

I didn't have to do this. I could have left. I could have fled. But no, I will no longer run. If not for me, for my children, for my brothers and sisters that you fucked; I did it for them... When the time came, I did it. I had to...You had a hundred billion chances and ways to have avoided today, but you decided to spill my blood. You forced me into a corner and gave me only one option. The decision was yours. Now you have blood on your hands that will never wash off.

You sadistic snobs. I may be nothing but a piece of dogshit. You have vandalized my heart, raped my soul, and torched my conscience. You thought it was one pathetic boy's life you were extinguishing. Thanks to you, I die like Jesus Christ, to inspire generations of the weak and defenseless people.

Do you know what it feels to be spit on your face and have trash shoved down your throat? Do you know what it feels like to dig your own grave? Do you know what it feels like to have your throat slashed from ear to ear? Do you know what it feels like to be torched alive? Do you know what it feels like to be humiliated and be impaled upon on a cross? And left to bleed to death for your amusement? You have never felt a single ounce of pain your whole life. Did you want to inject as much misery in our lives as you can just because you can? You had everything you wanted. Your Mercedes wasn't enough, you brats. Your golden necklaces weren't enough, you snobs. Your trust fund wasn't enough. Your Vodka and Cognac weren't enough. All your debaucheries weren't enough. Those weren't enough to fulfill your hedonistic needs. You had everything.

You just loved to crucify me. You loved inducing cancer in my head, terrorizing my heart, and raping my soul all this time.

When the time came, I did it... I had to

Read Cho's manifesto

Doesn't count. The Russian "rescuers" killed most of them.

>General Cho died a martyr after slaying dozens of cold-hearted evil crackers.
Is that the one the chicken is named after?

absolutely nothing there made any sense or even hinted at him saying who was doing this. It doesnt even say what was said to him, literally incoherent rambling.

deseretnews.com/article/660213495/Cho-was-teased-in-high-school.html

Why are you trying to deny the fact he was bullied?

Cho will go down as a martyr along with Elliot Roger and all the other beta autists who got trampled by the system.

no they will be completely and utterly forgotten in one generation. Go ask any highschooler or middle schooler about colombine, then ask them the names of who did it.

absolutely none of them will even know.

They will always be remembered here on Sup Forums. Elliot Rodger will always be revered for slaying some filthy roastie whores.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impulse_control_disorder

It has nothing to do with impulse control disorder, you dirty japs

Pretty much this

He was bullied. Talk shit, get hit.

Too much counter strike lol

Holy shit 2007 is here again. VTech just kicked in yo

Autist who was too much of a pussy to change his life

Any world where a guy like that can walk the streets free needs to be nuked into oblivion.

Who you calling a pussy? General Cho? Dude had the balls to slay 30+ Chads and Stacies. He would have capped your ass if you said shit to his face. You would have been the pussy in that situation quivering and hiding from him in fear.

Beta male that got weeded out

Just another dumb gook who should have repatriated.