If we are taking down Confederate statues why isn't there anyone trying to take down this one?

If we are taking down Confederate statues why isn't there anyone trying to take down this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/27/alabama-law-protects-confederate-monuments-removal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They'll probably get there. And replace it with some tranny homosexual slave who invented peanuts.

No hurry, history will be erased soon.

because niggers and leftists are ignorant of history and have no clue who that is

They are to retarded to know who he is/ he was a Freemason which is a Shabbos goy club dedicated to promoting Republicanism and destroying all nation states and building a one world government.

After there is no more confederated, who you think will be next?

bump

Well no.

Anything else white. Or whatever looks at them funny.

Confederate Traitors:
>taxed the shit out of their poor
>instated a forced draft before the Union
>stole land from pioneers
>only plan was a war of attrition
>literally started the war over slavery, one of the most immoral businesses in history

>m-muh liberty
>it wasn't slavery

The majority of Historians agree that the event that triggered the war was Abraham's Lincoln forced push on the 13th Amendment

Texas independence shit. Oh wait that's already started with the Sam Houston statue.

>leaf

Are you really this retarreded?

Sherman statues need to go.

The South had a right to secede, there was nothing illegal or unconstitutional about it which is why it's called The War Against Northern Aggression

>strikes the first shots
>"It's the Norths fault"

Fucking retard.

>stole land from pioneers
Pish tosh.
Besides, the key point is that they had a right to not endure the tyranny of DC. The only failing was an inability to defend that right.

The only failing was that there was nothing there to force their stay in the Union, and they fucking blew it because they attacked a Union Fort.

I wouldn't expect a dundy to even understand this, though.

Low IQ nations have no common sense.

So prior to that, Lincoln gave zero shits about "preserving the union"?
But hey, I wouldn't expect a revisionist country to understand history.

You fucking realize that the south was going to win militarily right? Lee decided not to fucking attack D.C out of honor of humiliating Grant and Lincoln. HE WAS IN A POSITION TO WIN. DC was completely open and would of meant the capitulation of Virginia and West Virginia back into the south and an immediate end of the war.

May I remind you leaf that he was the commander of the marines sent into harpers ferry and killed the Northerner that tried to attack the south before they seceded?

because its one of the most important freemasons. they wont touch it.

This is something called delusion.

The South had a 2% chance of winning even with the Unions major turning points.

The South had no plan to win, they wanted to starve the Union. Which was fucking retarded because the Union maintained it's wealth as well as it's farms.

Not only that, they had British investment and open trade with nearly every European nation.

You are way too stupid to grasp this. Are you a Dixiefag?

He didn't want to force his hand, but was forced to WHEN REBEL INSURGENTS DECIDED TO INVADE THEIR FORT.

Not really. And it's surprising they haven't attacked it already. White, confederate, nationalist, and old? That's all the liberal cardinal sins.

He literally said in his inaugural address that he didn't care about rights to secession, and then refused to deal with the CSA government. The only thing left was to make an explosive point. Plus, offense is the best form of defense.
> REBEL INSURGENTS
Treacherous Yankee scum. The CSA literally had more legitimacy than the Founding Fathers.

>more legitimacy

How.

>be southerner
>lose a rebellion
>expect your monuments to be still erect

I still wonder why US allowed you to build them in the first place...

The Colonists were straight up rebels. The CSA had precedence and constitutional authority and recommendation to secede.

>WW1 was just about Archduke Ferdinand
>American civil war was just about slavery
>WW2 was just about hostile german invasion of Poland

Should I go on?

>American Rebellion was just about tea.
>Mao Zedong was just following the prophecy
>Garibaldi just wanted pizza
These are kinda fun.

Founding Fathers. Anything that isn't in DC will start getting flak because they owned slaves. Surprised fuckers haven't tried to remove Jefferson's statue from the university he founded yet.

It's because it was a war of brother against brother, you fucking idiot. Americans died on American soil defending what they thought were American ideals

>Garibaldi just wanted pizza in Naples

Kek

The idea was that by letting them off the hook light and letting the new we wiz about the confederacy they would be more willing to reintegrate back into America

Obviously it didn't work because southerners are still chimping out over not being allowed to keep their pet niggers

Daily reminder based Lincoln was going to send them all to Liberia if he weren't killed by the eternal s*utherner

>American civil war was just about slavery
I hate that blanket statement. Slavery was indeed at the center of the argument, but it was an issue of a state's rights to govern themselves.

Thank God for Alabama!
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/27/alabama-law-protects-confederate-monuments-removal/

The Confederacy was the truest form of what it meant to be an American. Each state is a separate country, and if they are unhappy being apart of the union, they have every right to leave.

t. South

I think you mistook the meaning of my post. I clearly ironically stated how last straws and casus belli can't account for every reason behind a declaration of war.
Of course American civil war had at its core the rights of the states against the federal government.

He was a fellow mason. Masonry transcends earthly politics. That statue will never be taken down.

That is the reason Sup Forums. That is the reason.

I stand corrected. Thanks

*Eats popcorn*

>The South had a right to secede
neck yourself
leaving a soverign nation is treason and shouldnt be celebrated
death to all betrayers

>leaving a soverign nation is treason and shouldnt be celebrated death to all betrayers
Normally i would agree. Just look at the American Rebellion. But the USA states had the right to secede, and it was treason to stand in the way of that.

When a tyrannical government invades its own country to enforce a regions ideas upon another, it is their natural right to defend yourselves.

>First & only death at Fort Sumter was a Confederate
>B-But you started it!

k

You're Hilarious. A fucking Canadian telling a Southerner about the Civil War. We live this shit every day, and it ended 100 years before I was born.

"With these qualifications we may admit the same right as vested in the people of every State in the Union, with reference to the General Government, which was exercised by the people of the United Colonies with reference to the supreme head of the British Empire, of which they formed a part; and under these limitations have the people of each State in the Union a right to secede from the Confederated Union itself. Here stands the right! But the indissoluble union between the several States of this Confederated Nation is, after all, not in the right, but in the heart! If the day should ever come (may Heaven avert it), when the affections of the people of these States shall be alienated from each other; when the fraternal spirit shall give way to cold indifference, or collision of interest shall fester into hatred, the bands of political asseveration will not long hold together parties no longer attached by the magnetism of conciliated interests and kindly sympathies; and far better will it be for the people of' the dis-United States, to part in friendship from each other, than to be held together by constraint; then will be the time for reverting to the precedents which occurred at the formation and adoption of the Constitution, to form again a more perfect Union by dissolving that which could no longer bind, and to leave the separated parts to be re-united by the law of political gravitation to the centre!" - John Quincy Adams

>We live this shit every day

You mean your oil tycoons and innovations into Automation due to lack of slavery?

Or are you talking about YOU. Your probability of being a welfare dump bucket, who would have no problem with the legalization of Meth.

The South lost the war horrendously.

>first actual President
>had delusions of permanent isolation
>had delusions that America wouldn't be any larger than their original colonies

Cuckold.

Also, could you post the simplified version of his quote? That much Latin is fucking cancer.

Shitty lawyer talk