Federal Reserve - Ponzi

Prove to me that the Federal Reserve isn't a giant ponzi scheme.

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=iFDe5kUUyT0

Other urls found in this thread:

federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on kikes, defend your taproot.

I'm waiting.

I know at least one of you econ fags actually believes that the Fed is necessary and/or not a literal ponzi. Post your shit argument here.

I actually want to be wrong about this. I would like to read a strong rebuttal and say "oh my, looks like I was just a tad brutish in my assessment of those who call themselves "Judeans" but are not, and do lie."

So let's here it boys. Or is Yeshiva every bit as worthless as the shit you push on goy? Are you actually incapable of forming an argument?

Still waiting. Come at me kikes.

Still waiting.

Still waiting kikes.

OP are you a schizo?

Still waiting.

Waiting...

Still here kikes. Post your kikearguments..

federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed.htm

Nature is a "ponzi" scheme you fucking idiot. Hitler himself said that nature is the best teacher. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

>t. kike mackikelstein

The Federal Reserve is neither federal nor a reserve. It's a collection of private banks, most of them offshore that cannot be audited. They create fiat money with the stroke of a computer key multiply is with derivatives and loan it to the nation at interest.

The constitution says that congress is supposed to regulate the money supply. They gave that up a long time ago.

>The 12 regional Fed banks are now 'offshore'
lol

>hurr durrr didn't you see the place where hitler said "we're all parasites now"
>durrr he said that I promise goyim just look it tup

Argument for the existence of the Fed coming when?

Still waiting.....

Still waiting, JIDF did they train you to ignore all Federal Reserve threads?

It's looking rather obvious at this point that the answer is yes.

You should at least post something so that we can't quite tell what your marching orders are.

I say "we" because there's a much larger organization behind this thread than you could possibly know.

Nigger you're on Sup Forums what you want is bloomberg or some other jewish rag if you want the kike argument for the fed. Nobody cares about your side of the argument goyim.

Just wait until they implement Fedcoin

>premine in the quadrillions
>his nations currency is a shitcoin

Still waiting.