>2017
>still not Catholic

Why aren't you Catholic yet, Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because the pope is a globalist shill for the Jews. He doesn't even try to hide it. Everyone hates this Poe, he is a complete dickhead

fpbp

Who needs a Pope when you have Hitler.

Catholics worship Lucifer.

Hitler is dead, so you don't have Hitler.

Because I'm white..

im a trinitarian, but i disagree that theosis is unnecessary for understanding the divine.

Because I'm an Anglican.

Because I'm not retarded. Christianity is universalist garbage, it needs to be stamped out.
What actual complaints do you have against him? What has he done that is unchristian?

Tried to believe in God, couldn't

I don't want boys getting molested.

Maybe because I don't want to wash nigger feet for a paedophile ring in a refugee welcome t-shirt surrounded by the cunts who mow my lawn.
Fuck off Xtian.
Go worship your dead Jew somewhere else cunt.
Day of the Axe 1488
Hail Odin

>What has he done that is unchristian?

He hasn't done anything that is unchristian.

Watch as the anti-catholic morons of Sup Forums post news stories with sensationalist headlines about the Pope that is provably bullshit

>2017 A.D.
>Cuckolic

Don't want to burn in hell for worshipping crackers.

>1 post by this ID
Seriously Sup Forums
Almost every thread on the front page is a shill slide thread, probably being posted by other shills to slide threads
Are the only threads left brit/pol/ Sup Forumsder eir/pol/ etc?

sage goes in all fields

no, I'm still here.

Catholic churches in America are polluted by Spics. Incidentally, the Catholic church produces the highest number of interracial marriages. They even marry interracially at a higher rate than atheists accord to Pew Research.

so ?

Where
Are

The Irish Flags

>if the OK doesn't keep posting it's not a real thread
The drawback of IDs, newfags cam think dumb shit like this.

Who cares? Who cares what color their skin is, so long as they are sons and daughters of God?

Did you know that some of the most faithful, most conservative Catholics on Earth come from Africa?

I will not pray to marry.

RC has been infiltrated by the marxist globalists

your Pope is a marxist currently

Christcucks all the same, bunch of nigger loving bastards.

why does he have a girl name?

We don't hate anyone, it shouldn't be encouraged to hate someone because of their race anyways. GLR even knew this, people didn't choose what race they would be. All that being said, it is still silly to think race mixing is normal.

Even Hitler had a pope.

>Higher percent white Buddhists than Asian Buddhists
HAHAHA

so you are Catholic for the Pope ?

not for the Faith ?

what should I say about your corrupt prelates ?

Because he comes from Guinea, where everyone speaks French.

But you cannot begin to imagine how based Cardinal Sarah is. He needs to be the next pope. He would blow out every modernist in his path.

What does that have to do with being Catholic? The pope is not the church. The true church existed long before this pope and will exist long after.

Well for one he is the leader of a false religion.

What makes you believe this?

yes, that's how c*tholics work, you're either with the pope or you're a heretic

Traditionalist eastern rite catholic reporting.

Catholicism is Christianity. It is the original church, created by Jesus Christ with Saint Peter as the first pope. Protestantism is man-made.

>Orthocux using "A.D"
>Anno Domini
>Latin
>Language of the Catholic Church
>staying Orthocux

yea a history of evil deeds and schemes,

Tridentine mass.

Anyway, can we just have a thread for Catholic talk?

I've begun to pray the Rosary every single day. I work part-time and am in grad school, so I have time to do it, and it's what Our Lady of Fatima requested. It's actually very uplifting and gratifying, the idea of it.

Traditional ordination of presbyters,

Byzantine rite catholic bishop of Hungarian Greek Catholic Church.

The church of rome was not the first church.

The church of Jerusalem was first. Ephesus, Galatia, Corinth were all churches before rome had a church. Do you even read your Bible or just repeat everything that any uninformed catholic says?

I'm Catholic, I just think that Marcion, Origen and Valentinus of Alexandria made some pretty valid points. Also, Orthodoxy is right about the filioque controversy and the Patriarch of Rome should probably just be co-equal with the other Patriarchs, because giving him supreme power really turned out to be a huge boner.

God bless.

include me in your prayers user

thank you

The mass of my rite.

>im a social parasite so i have more time for my waifu

Repetition of prayers is pagan

He does need to answer the Dubia.

so he should say "cл. Хp." even when speaking english because he's not a cucktolic?

The Catholic Church isn't just the roman church though. The original church though it had many member from different regions was united together. Meaning all the baptized faithful and bishops were in communion with one another.

Jorge Bergoglio is not my Pope, he's a Marxist heretic and probably the False Prophet.

>catholicism
>literally Satan's perversion of Christianity

Pick both and I'm okay wtf is a pope anyway

Hitler and majority of German NatSocs were Catholic. Francisco Franco was Catholic.

I'm so sorry about the pope thing guys...

>5But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments, 6And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues, 7And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi. 8But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

tell me, American Catholics, are you indoctrinated at youth to hate the Catholic Church ?

it's almost like a pavlovian reflex here, americans always sperging out about the Catholic Church

The Papacy is an anti-christ.

*response

If you aren't wearing the brown scapular your sacramentals are incomplete.

>Austria, Italy, Spain, Croatia, a portion of Switzerland, Bavaria is Catholic
>Africa, American nigs, sweden yes, northern/cuck germany, england are predominantly protestant (sweden led protestant league and had aid of ottomans).

That is my point. The church of rome is not the original church because the traditions found in Catholicism do not date back before the church of Rome.

Catholicucks ARE heretical by definition

Yes. Latin has nothing to do with "even when speaking English", you dumb fool. Latin is the official language of the church, the tern "Anno Domini" was created by a Catholic monk. If Catholicism is Cuckloic as you retards call it then it follows the term "A.D" by its origin and nature must "pagan, heresy, cuckoldry xDDD" according to the likes of you.

Because Catholics are going to hell.

if not Borgolgo they would've chosen another shill

isn't it interesting how all the media attacks against the RC stopped after the old pope resigned and this shill got to power?

suddenly the media loves the RC, no more pedophiles, etc.

Not gonna give OP a you.

The early church offered the liturgy of the mass(ie turning bread and wine into the body and blood of Christ).

because I'm coptic and I rather stay that way
>although I went to a catholic school and I prayed the rosary with my friends, it was nice but I will always stay coptic

The Pope, you know the new friendly Pope, is paying hush money to child raping priests and sending them to remote parts of the world to help them evade prosecution.

Then he says he's the good guy. And Catholics believe him.

That's why I'm not Catholic. It's the same reason I'm not a Republican. I'll never forget how Bush admitted to torturing people, but said it was cool cause he's the good guy.

>eh heh heh heh heh

>badasses
pic related

it's a term used in english, in russian, they have their own equivalent of it, etc.

now go suck a nigger foot or whatever it is you cucktolics do

But the Church in Rome is arguably one of the original Churches, it dates to Peter and Paul's ministry in the city from within a decade or so after the Ascension of Christ. It's not as old as the Church in Jerusalem, but it's close.

By the way, Christians have rightful claim to Jerusalem. It was the site of the Crucifixion and the Resurrection, and it is an earthly metaphor for the eternal Jerusalem which will be established when Christ comes again. Christians should possess Jerusalem. It is theirs by divine right.

Where in the Bible does this happen? They only talked of breaking bread and giving thanks together in the early churches. Check Acts.

How can bread and wine become Christ's body and blood if Jesus is in heaven? Does he cut off parts of his flesh?

how so?

Right here buddy, any catholic worth their salt doesnt respond to these threads

that's fine

Brother pls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_the_Holy_Sepulchre

because Jesus is the true head of the church not some hippy cuck

also through faith alone, through grace alone

My point is the traditions of the Church of Rome were NOT present in the early churches of the Bible or they would be recorded so.

Hey faggot would you Waterboard someone to keep them from hurting your family? I would. These are enemy combatants. His job was to protect this country. I say he did his job

the core of the catholic church has always been the pope

Retarded niggers, color me white.

I'm smart enough to not be a degenerate without the structure religion provides and I am smart enough to not believe in Yahweh.

God willing, all the apostolic churches will reunite. Maybe it will happen at the Third Council of Nicaea that Francis and Bartholomew scheduled.

Novus Ordo has ruined these kids...

>I am smart enough to not believe in Yahweh.
You seem pretty dumb to me cuh

>it's a term used in english
No it isn't. Protestants do not use the term and it secular first world the term has gone out of use only Catholics and historians remain using. If everything about the Catholic church is heresy of "duckoldry xDDDDDDD aren't i repilled guiese?"""" then he shouldn't be using lest he risks his soul. Idiot, 3rd world monkey.

Being degenerate harms self. It is only logical not to be degenerate.

Still going to hell tho ;)

go suck a nigger foot, Hernandez

There is no evidence for any deity, but Yahweh stands alone in being the most retarded deity of all time, and even if you could provide evidence of his existence, I would not worship him.

>We have an altar from which those who serve at the tabernacle have no right to eat.

catholicism is idolatry

Get raped by incoming migrants, 3rd world Slav(e)

No, because if I can tie them down to waterboard them, then they're not a threat to anyone. Because they've already been captured and tied up.

No one was protected by "enhanced interrogation." The intel was unreliable (Bush didn't care, he just wanted more Curveballs). It was just frat-tier posturing.

But, hey, I guess people are still cool with it. Cause we're the good guys. You can tell by all the people we torture and the victims we don't give a single shit about.

We all choose whom we will serve user and there is only two choices. Choose wisely bro