How do we

solve the spic problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Us3pn0wS-U
youtu.be/uQaIEnQz6RY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Simply tell spics to start making changes to their governments or start an uprising

Why are you not on this map?

genocide

kys monkey

Arriba Argentina che

well, telling them is easy, but it's more likely that the US will be hispanized

this is an english-language board

You don't. You are outnumbered and will be absorbed you in a few generations.

Lots of tortillas and mezcal

there isn't solution to this massive shit show, not without taking serious measure and keeping the bank cartel motherfuckers out

>what do they have to do with all this
drug dealing and the money laundering that comes with it is essential to them as that''s how they make shit tons of shekels, nuking those hook-nosed bastards would end a lot of problems not just for this continent, but the whole world. Getting back to the topic at hand, not much can be done either due to people, having grown sick and tired of the current political system, even if by some miracle some leader were to dispose of the criminals and put order, the political elite, as always, will simply pack their things up and seek refugee in Europe or US, although the former is a more likely place for them to be safe as US would be particularly against them after all the bullcrap that's happened up until now, and wait for the massacre to end (it happened back in the mexican revolution and we got nothing out of it other than the cancerous party known as PRI, an entity that served to fill the vaccum of power after all the bloodshed, which would eventually get us to this point where NAFTA got us fucked up epically and now are in big trouble due to their inherent corruption and greed).
You might say that HUUUUR DUUUR IT' ECAUSE OF DA GENES N SHEEEEIT and you might be right to a certain extent;however, before the ((((Merida plan )))) and the drug issue that emerged due to US insatiable hunger for drugs, things got really worst.

>HEY YOU, YOU'RE JUST BLAMING US FOR EVERYTHING
oh no, if that's what you think you're gravely mistaken, we are certainly responsible for this mess, but other factors played into it.

You realize they're the only ones that will be willing to fight for Christianity. Islam has essentially conquered Europe already.

Are monkeys supposed to be "better" than spics somehow?

forgot to mention in the third paragraph
before the plan merida and that ((((help))) as well as the rest our murder rates were a joke.

You should include Brazil and Portugal too.

who would have thought europeans or rather whites as a whole would end up like that, it's true what they say: nothing last forever

oh cmon, you have spics AND niggers, and that's the problem.
i'll give you that the south of brazil its a half-decent part.

South of brazil, middle and south of argentina and uruguay will be the last white and cristian place on earth.

don't try to make friends with other flags here, they are all doom.

This is now a hispanic brotherhood thread

They're Portuguese speaking mongrels, not Spanish speaking mongrels.
That makes them better(?) than you.

BRs are monkeys but congolombians and chileans/chilindios are worse

Gas them all, especially the Colombian feminists.

lol that never works democrat

the big problem are Indigenous and niggers.
and the fucking jews, of course.

but we are pretty redpilled society,
youtube.com/watch?v=1Us3pn0wS-U

We are going to the final solution with these low educated society. Unless you implement NAT SOC or something similar to join them to educate themselves, we will see a fucking bloodshed of goyims

even if we could make them 100% white they would still be borderline 3rd world shitholes because of their degenerate iberian culture.

youtu.be/uQaIEnQz6RY

Sorry for you master race culture, world would be the same without an fat epidemic, rap music and idiots who like to steal merit.

>US insatiable hunger for drugs

US doesn't have a hunger for drugs. There were no drugs in the United States until spics started running them into the country and infecting the place.

Nukes. That includes you, Brazil.

But its kinda pointless when whites are opening their legs big and wide to muslim and africsn cock, a senseless sacrifice.

Sponsor a South American war refugee and let him live in my house, fuck my wife and daughter, while I feed and support him with my job at Tim Hortons(which earns me 15$ an hour now yay). God willing he will outbreed my 2 kids I already have and my white guilt will be gone.

there are no spics in brazil, except for a few bolivians

There are plenty of niggers and monkeys though.

>South American war refugee
The only refugees round these parts are Venezuelans, but not war refugees

Saw a report on local news that up to 2.5 million venzuelans are expected to flee their country this year. And I think most will go to Colombia since their border with us only has injuns and forest

>Colombian feminists.
wtf?

I thought it was only argentina which had a big feminazi problem

is this shit illegal in argentina?

BTW, to fix something, we have to know:

W H A T
W E N T
W R O N G?

Land mines seem to be doing the job between North and South Korea.

No reason we shouldn't be reaching into our bag of toys on the Southern border.

what? interviewing Duke? no, of course not. but I don't think you can see that on TV on many countrys.

we have some crazy commies and feminazis, for sure. but we can talk openly about nationalism and "redpilled" stuff because most people are peronist, and he openly liked nazis.

I'm just poiting out that even normies have a decently informed opinion on jews and israel.

what? interviewing Duke? no, of course not. but I don't think you can see that on TV on many countrys.

we have some crazy commies and feminazis, for sure. but we can talk openly about nationalism and "redpilled" stuff because most people are peronist, and he openly had a fraternal relationship with the nazis.

I'm just poiting out that even normies have a decently informed opinion on jews and israel.

Soup them

Why is the internet full of brazucas trying to (and failing to) imitate gringos?
I'm starting to really hate it. Control yourselves brazucas

>tfw white mom married spic dad

i think i turned out pretty ok but i still feel tainted

>trying to (and failing to) imitate gringos?
????

Anti-semitism

QUE PASA HERMANO LATINO
because south brazil is white and germanic, literally europe 3.0

By Brazil having an AIDS epidemic for eating monkey soup.

Her name is Zika chan

not much aside from looking like an ambiguous science experiment

>was /=/ is
i bet 8 kilos of cocaine you have smoked pot at least once

kys autist

If your dad is mostly of European admixture and assimilated, you're ok.

would if i could

hes been mistaken for being white but i still think my mom should have married a white guy
its why im so against those guys that think marrying and having kids with hapas will be pretty ok since the kid would only be 1/4 asian,
1/4 is a good chunk

How come you are so self hating?

Stop focusing so much on the proportions. Your dad is probably at least half-white and you're therefore at least 75% white.
Pic related, it's not that bad.

Also, niggers are the worst genetically because of the 'strength' (dominance) of their niggerish traits, like ugly faces/hair and violent behavior. East Asians like nips and viets are basically honorary whites, and are fine as long as they don't displace natives. Spics are somewhere in the middle.

The point is, the self-loathing isn't helpful. Yes, your dad being all-white would have been ideal, but if he's a good man, what else can you ask for? At least he's not a nigger.

t. virulently racist, 25% kike white nationalist

Spic girls are the best

So beautiful

wtf for? we need cheap labor. I'm not going to wait three weeks for my shit to be shipped from chinkland. beside u shitskins have plenty of oil, right in our back yard. keep u faggots around, have u slave for us and we reap all the profits.

It seems to me that the main problem with nonwhites in general is low IQs incompatible with western value structures, individualism, freedom, and stable republics. That's why the only stable governments in low IQ countries are brutal dictatorships and similarly authoritarian governments. Why? Simple: the retarded populace has no say in the direction of the country.

The reason being that prosperous free countries are incompatible with a mean IQ of ~90 or lower. The only halfway tolerable spic countries are Uruguay, Argentina, and Chile with mean IQs at 96, 93, and 90 respectively. Not surprisingly, these are also the latin american countries with the highest percentages of white people, also respectively.

So... More civilized countries must cut off immigration from the third world. This way, people from shit countries don't have an "escape hatch" and have to stay in their OWN countries. (This will also help preserve the quality of successful civilizations.) Ideally, even the most intelligent and most successful of them will also stay in their own countries. (Exceptions could be made in the case of white refugees from South Africa and Rhodesia for example. Otherwise they will be killed, and mankind will be hurt by the loss.)

Once brown people are stuck at home, and they have no hope of improving their life ASIDE FROM IMPROVING THEIR OWN COUNTRY... only then can progress can be made: Low IQ countries need a Western right-wing dictatorship a la Pinochet. This way, they have the benefits of a Western right libertarian society combined with the authoritarianism necessary for stability in shitty countries.

Next, they must raise their IQs to whatever extent possible. Until we can figure out how to raise potential IQs, they must do this in the meantime:

>proper nutrition to raise IQ
>individualism
>Family is sacred
>don't hit kids

The West MUST NOT provide ANY aid, cash, or welfare at all. The only thing we can and should give them is truthful information.

Brazil is a glorious Lusitano-Germanic country

not full white but could have been if mom made the right choice
not even exaggerating your post really made me feel better user

His post might've made you feel better now. But you haven an inner problem. You can't admire anything else that's not white. With that thinking self-loathing will be a common thing for the rest of your life

>we need cheap labor.

Here's why you're a goddamned retard:
With automation coming around the corner and unemployment as high as it is this is the last thing we need. Also, all those "cheap laborers" are a net drain on the economy due to being paid under the table (so the biz doesn't pay taxes) and being illegal they don't pay taxes, (some will even file tax return showing low-to-no income and get a "tax rebate") and enjoy tax-funded school, emergency healthcare, welfare, and food stamps. Some of them even fucking vote for more gibs and put even more leftists in power.

Open borders would only be (theoretically) tolerable in a right leaning/just-fascist-enough-to-prevent-its-own-freedoms-from-being-used-against-it AnCap society because there'd be ZERO welfare to take advantage of, and enough fascism to physically remove gommies.

ill obviously have to accept it but i figure if user can accept being a quarter kike then maybe its not that bad to not be full white (as long as youre not part nig)
my kids would only be 1/8 so that actually makes me feel better.

are hue monkey's too nigger to be considered spics?

Thinks Brazilians are not spics

KEK

You dump cunt. It be you. It would probably be a liberal self-hating white cuck. Since self-hate seems to run in your veins. If you think being 1/4 spic makes you inferior i pity you. Cuck

Colonise

I meet a colombian teacher at uni, she was a hardcore lefty and jew not even memeing

>brazil

at least im not part nigger

ALMOST FORGOT: They don't even fucking spend their money here! They send it all back to their home country to financially prop up their 22 brazilion cousins.

When it comes to parents, it's less important to have white parents than it is to have good ones, IMO. For example (((Milton Friedman))) jewish and Thomas Sowell is black, yet most of Sup Forums would GLEEFULLY trade a million Thomas Sowells and a million Milton Friedmans for a single snow white Antifa shitstain.

>how do we solve the spic problem?

starts with you

why do brazlians try to act superior when they have way more nigger genes

>colombian feminists
what?

Argentina is white you stupid fucking nigger

This nigga knows whats up

Not here u fucking idiot, over there. fucking spics do the work for 1/10th the wages we pay here. automation is a big investment u dumb motherfucker, shit isnt going to be arriving tomorrow, industrial revolution happened 300 years ago and we still have mexicans picking the fruits from trees for a reason. fuck off back to plebbit stupid nigger

I feel you bro

Can Southern Dutch who remained loyal to the true king be an honorary Hispanic?

Destroy the us.

Since when Amerindian genes are superior? You are all brown ugly manlets.

>Not here u fucking idiot, over there.
Ah, I see. That wasn't clear from your original post.

>shit isnt going to be arriving tomorrow
Self driving cars are already here. Budweiser has already successfully sent a truckload of beer across Colorado via automation. Uber placed an order for a couple hundred thousand (IIRC) self driving cars from Tesla. "Driver" — taxi, bus, long haul trucking, delivery, etc. — is the #1 job in the US. Amazon already has automated drones delivering packages. Most warehouses are approaching full autonomy. Search engines and information processing apps have taken over A LOT of lawyer's jobs. Automation is already here. We can only hold it off (maybe) for a little bit by abolishing the minimum wage, but that'll never happen.

Even if spics in other countries are the ones doing the jobs and not robots, those are still jobs that Americans aren't doing. Either way we're fucked and God knows what's gonna happen next. It's bad enough without Nietzsche's so-called "death of God" scooping out the West's value hierarchy... Leaving us vulnerable to nihilism and postmodernism/moral relativism, transforming the civilized world into hollowed-out moral zombies clinging to authoritarian marxism and statism to keep from killing themselves.

tl;dr: shit's fucked man

We already did that 7 times and it did not get us that far....

cute

why is equatorial guinea not included

>Aruba, Bonaire, Curaçao, Sint-Maarten, Sint-Eustatius and Saba
>Hispanic
DELET THIS RIGHT NOW

Hi I'm doctor Pavel, do I get to bring friends?

They are 10× better than niggers
Just note how the chart is in incrimates of five, and then it just swan dives at the bottom

Shite

Even the beaners have standards

The spanish treatment of the dutch brought about the term cavalier, does anybody have the painting where the guy is getting speared through the dick?

China's numbers are manipulated af goy

No, you can't. No matter how many times you suck Alvarez's dick

>Immediately responds with dick sucking
How's life in Amsterdam?

Of course, i never presumed otherwise

Spics exterminating inferior niggers and mulattos

>speare
I thought Luxemburg and south Belgium were loyal to Spain, not sure, we all know there start the Black Legend with the Duke of Alba, all lies

Juan, I bet you are shorter than Asian women. Spics are midgets.

>Simply tell spics to start making changes to their governments or start an uprising

Yeah price of freedom and all that.

Guess we need more dead Syrian babies after all. I mean Venezuelan children.

Nvm, i got it

FUCKING

Talking about injuns you imbecile