AUSPOL kill gooks and hapas edition

>Islamic State terror guide encourages luring victims via Gumtree, eBay

news.com.au/technology/online/security/islamic-state-terror-guide-encourages-luring-victims-via-gumtree-ebay/news-story/3685713f3c0575dcf2dfbaa120f2a8da

>Stock-picker Altair’s shock sell-off could trigger the crash

thenewdaily.com.au/money/finance-news/2017/05/30/altair-property-market-sell-off/

>End of housing boom set to hit blue collar job ads

sm h.com.au/business/end-of-housing-boom-set-to-hit-blue-collar-job-ads-20170531-gwgxhl.html

>Russian interference in election 'a real threat', AFP boss says

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-31/politics-live-may-31/8574726

>ASIO boss Duncan Lewis stands by comments refugees not to blame for terrorism

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-31/asio-boss-defends-terrorism-not-caused-by-refugee-comments/8574950

>Altair's Parker defends decision to liquidate investment fund on property bubble fears

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-31/altair-fund-shuts-down-and-returns-cash-to-investors/8575424

Yesterdays thread: Dickcord: gg/RgSvKQZ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Previousproducts/3412.0Main Features32014-15?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=3412.0&issue=2014-15&num=&view=
youtube.com/watch?v=JXgh003V54s
youtube.com/watch?v=SysnpmEs1yc
youtube.com/user/BringingBackTheMan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off chink

yet another reason to not use gumtree, i suppose.

>not being a tradie and getting jobs off gumtree

ye roight afp, dumb cunts

Reminder that the gooks have gotta go.

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4ehgnTjVg

I hate the gook males, love their women. Sorry lads.

As long as you don't plan on marrying a gook and having children with one it's okay.

Female gooks should only be used as fuck toys.

Whats the go with hapas? Why are they so full of self loathing and hatred of their parents?

Im from a 95% white area but I had a eurasian girl in my grade in highschool she was on of the hottest things going.

>2017
>Living in Aus
>Not surfing

Untermensch

Used to surf when I live in Cronulla.

roight?

>End of housing boom set to hit blue collar job ads

Shows over for you tradies. Shoulda gone to uni before the government raised fees.

It's too late now, consider suicide.

Tbh I'm tempted, I want a traditional qt wife, easier to find an asian one than a white one these days.

>discord in the OP
fuck off cunt nobody cares about your dumb club

thoughts on half gooks?

>Yeah man, I used to surf
>Yeah man totally, I used to skateboard. Nice kickflip kid!
>Yeah absolutely, I used to read a lot
>Yeah sure, I used to own my own business
>Yeah definitely, I used to invest in the stock market
>Yeah bro, I used to drive a Ferrari
>Yeah mate, I used to be ripped back in the day
>Yeah dude, I used to be able to deadlift 300kg
>Yeah man, I was a black belt in karate

Fuck Aussies

She'll be right m8.

>Yank cunts
No one likes you fat fucks

Terrible idea, you will end up with a weak half-cast beta son or a daughter that will end up being a fuck toy.

Race mixing is a terrible idea.

Fuck you

>a daughter that will end up being a fuck toy.

The son part is probably true, male hapas are self-loathing as fuck, but this bit im not sold on and I think comes down largely to parenting.

You dingos have got it made compared to us in Great Shitain.

We will swap you our pakis and nogs for your gooks and chinks, deal?

although you got the Hitler digits so I'm inclined to agree with you uncle Adolf

TOP TEN ISSUES FACING AUSTRALIA CURRENTLY:

It's a bad idea, getting married at all in our age is generally a bad idea unless you can find a redpilled white woman.

Strewth cunt!

Japan does ;)

Or maybe it comes down to racist attitudes causing hapa males to feel displaced. hmmmm

>the housing market that is going to collapse within 6-8 months
>an inevitable terrorist attack
these are the only two relevant ones.

1. Not making it easier for Brits to move there
2. Not allocating Brits wives upon arrival
3. Not kicking out all non-whites
4. Not making the center of your land liveable

I mean you're probably right, but what can be done about that? Nothing. They can't identify with white or asian because they're neither and both at the same time. With girls it doesn't matter because they get validation regardless.

I just came here to say fuck Australia, but you're fucking retarded

the outcome would just be a more white child would it not?

You're the least densely populated country on the planet. Move the fuck over, cunts. I'm coming in.

This country is too dumb to do anything. Australia will just follow UK and USA to whatever end. I don't even feel angry or upset that this country is dead. Australians are ignorant fucks, you deserve Islam, you deserve to be poor, deserve to suffer.

No they don't. Look it up. They hate yank tourists and love English ones.

Every country in the world loves Australian tourists. We're also the most popular posters on Sup Forums.

1. Lebs
2. Lebs
3. Lebs
4. Lebs
5. Lebs
6. Lebs
7. Lebs
8. Lebs
9. Lebs
10. Those fuckin Lebs

aye surfbrit is back
stay jelly, brah

>>Russian interference in election 'a real threat', AFP boss says

So this will be shit cunt Turnballs excuse for losing the next election by a landslide

1.Housing bubble
2.that cunt turnbull
3. That cunt shorten
4. Educational indoctrination
5. Manufacturing shortage
6. Nuclear Energy
7. Defence/Indonesia
8. Northern infrastructure/settlement
8. Western infrastructure/settlement
9. Irrigation/water renewability
10. UN/global trade deals

They could identify with any one of the dozens of things that define a person that isn't race. Their place of birth, their hometown, their gender, their favourite sport, their hobbies, their values, anything.

>1. Not making it easier for Brits to move there
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/Previousproducts/3412.0Main Features32014-15?opendocument&tabname=Summary&prodno=3412.0&issue=2014-15&num=&view=
>Persons born in the United Kingdom continued to be the largest group of overseas-born residents, accounting for 5.1% of Australia's total population at 30 June 2015. This was followed by persons born in New Zealand (2.6%), China (2.0%), India (1.8%) and the Philippines and Vietnam (both 1.0%).

Maybe you're too retarded to move here?

OP you fucking melbournite chink
start putting archive links instead of directly
apart from the obvious issue of ad revenue - the real problem is they can see where traffic redirects from

I was replying to a yank. Australian tourists are fine by me. Usually good guys from my experience.

I am jelly. The water is too cold here and it's just fucking shit weather constantly

I just don't have a degree, lad.

Culture is downstream from race, a feeling of never really fitting in is inevitable with hapas(for the males at least).

also his point is moot: you can change culture and interests but race is destiny

how is this even a discussion

1. Boomers
2. Gooks
3. Housing
4. Employment
5. Commies
6. Muzrats
7. Nignogs
8. Poofters
9. Trannies
10. Other weirdos.

Id let her give me ebolaids aye

Ok I'm gonna need a source on this...

>some other cunt uses ebolaids
Strewth lad, I thought my description for Africa was pretty rare

You couldn't even image-adjust that picture to make it look better, could you?

You lazy koala fucker, I bet you've got abo blood

Demon semen this who's?

fucking scum
inb4 10+ (You)s

saved

You are a beautiful soul.

As for sauce, fuck knows boiz

F U L L
U
L
L

Revolting.

>I just don't have a degree, lad.
Yeah as I said, retarded. I have two degrees. I can migrate wherever I want.

fuck off

Grim m8. Chinks do nothing for me.

Out of my country.

you're a fucking kike enabler for posting that filth

1. No long term population growth plan
2. housing crisis
3. impending gibspocalypse when centrelink finally runs out
4. Politicians who as a rule don't give a fuck about anybody and are incapable of thinking more than 4 years into the future
5. Social pressure being aggravated by global meme-war and way too many different minority groups being haphazardly thrown together (chinese, muslims, pajeets, etc...)
6. Garbage education system
7. Shit infrastructure
8. Absolutely nothing to offer the rest of the world beyond a finite supply of natural resources
9. Degradation of arable land and shit treatment of farmers (should actually be higher but I only thought of it now)
10. Those fucking boomer cunts

Full of shit maybe

No, you

>Retarded because I don't have two PhD's in feminist theory and proper cock tickling technique
Fuck a degree, I'm just gonna come over anyway and marry an Aussie bird.

You know why we call you seppos?

Doesn't your government censor the fuck out of everything as well?

your mind is perverted by kike poison and you've turned on your own people in despair
pathetic

Boomers should be 1, they caused all the problems you listed.

LOL

Rude.

Boomers are 10 because the damage is already mostly done. Right now all they do is suck up money to pay for their gold-plated retirements and vote for bad things. They'll be dead soon, then things can start to improve. I wonder if future generations will talk about the Boomers like the fall of rome, a big landmark 'what not to do' even in human history.

Not really. Of course news media is pozzed to hell (neglecting to mention that pretty much every other violent crime that makes the news happens to be committed by the Sudanese and such) but we get R rated video games now (too bad this happened right around when I realized I don't actually like video games and was just using them to hide from my problems).

false notion
you don't need a redpilled woman that's idealist nonsense
you just need a reasonably unspoiled woman to mold (they don't know what they want and will follow the lead)
>b-but all women are fucked i'll just give up
yeah nah poof there are humble women out there who just want a quiet life
see this fine young lass for inspiration:
youtube.com/watch?v=JXgh003V54s

how do we fix the victorian high school english curriculum?
right from 7th grade to VCE english it is full of "social awareness" which is essentially just study on racism and sexism and bigotry.
It's fucked, what can we do to prevent the indoctrination of our younger generations?

okay lets see here,
>1. too many immigrants
>2. TOO MANY IMMIGRANTS
>3. Fucked up education system
>4. Melbourne
>5. Corrupt and shitty politicians
>6. Mandatory voting is fucking shit, too
>7. Letting mining companies profit off our collective land
>8. Free trade agreements
>9. Too much focus on urban development not enough rural infrastructure
>10. Improper land usage

The demographics are fucked.
Even if the immigration laws are tightened, theres no stopping the gooks that already are here are going to continue to shit out kids at an alarming rate.

Hey Australia, thanks for Vegemite. It's pretty good desu

I think its a good idea to call out hypocritical behaviour, especially on social media where everyone superficially projects themselves as psuedo intellectuals on contensious issues. Just the smallest contradiction can fuck with these drones when its in front of their peers. Not only do you school them but you subvert those around them as well. Never flinch, be assertive and rek these cunts with a level of intel and compassion they are incapable of getting across to their audience.
Remember they dont care about immigration they just want people to think they do, they aernt anti-consumer theyre posting on fb via an iphone ect ect memes alone wont block the tide of commie/seppo style leftism which will invariably take hold here if we dont bar up. Use their vanity against them.

>Fix VCE
Encourage men to teach. I suspect that 90% of the problem is that 99% of English teachers are women. I wouldn't worry about indoctrination though, 90% of students either don't care or resent it, the 10% that are won over are the kinds of pozbags who would always end up believing stupid things.

>collective land
>rural infrastructure
Bob when did you start posting here?

so for those who are out of the loop
blair cottrel is getting sued for a video he appeared in during our groundswell of nationalism (reminder not to forget this is a hopeful time faggots) the last two years; in which he performed a mock beheading to parody muzzos.
youtube.com/watch?v=SysnpmEs1yc

and in related news:
another figure associated with this saga (he actually kicked it off i believe) - shermon burgess has gone full fash.
i repeat: the great aussie patriot has achieved full fashood.
youtube.com/user/BringingBackTheMan

Anyone need their boipucci rekt?

Blair Cottrel is a dumb cunt, also you never go full fash, good way to become irrelevant.

Watch out you got a lot of sheep to attract them!

Do it. Swallow the rice-pill. I did and my life is finally worth living.

>Swede advocating race mixing.

Is your entire race cursed or what?

Take you thai bride and fuck off to samiland you knackerbrod eating kalles swallowing homo.

What about the Abo problem, can you get any closer to a Homoerectus?

Dont pretend like you had a choice sven, your missus and sister are getting their holes snackbarred by ahmed as we speak.

great contribution you made with that post didn't ya champ
yeah he could be smarter - but he held up fucking well 6 v 1 on telly

kill yourself dad, you're not welcome here

White aussies who have an asian wife or go to SEA to fuck filthy whores are the genetic trash of our race and should be killed. Take a look at the kinda guys visiting Thailand..theyre fat bloated loses every time, even /r/hapas laughs at how pathetic they are, they can't get a white woman because they're losers and not because of "feminism", join a gym, get fit and move out of your mums house ya fat losers.

>The head of ASIO has declared there is "no evidence" of a link between refugees and terrorism

That's because if they correlated the data and released it, they would be responsible for a hate crime. Terrorism isn't even the issue, half the people who come here make their money organising more people to enter the west. They roll around with huge wads of cash and are suss are fuck, like who the fuck even uses cash.

>but he held up fucking well 6 v 1 on telly

No he didn't, he got rekt by that soldier that pointed out all his past crimes.

yeah fucking all wogs love cash. to be fair tradies a bit too but fuck the wog cash meme is real.

Any man who goes into teaching gets the fuck out of it straight away, mainly because teenage girls are vindictive cunts. There are so many men who automatically get fired because a girl felt "uncomfortable" around a male teacher. They don't investigate, they just pressure men out of the industry entirely.