Calling all NEETs

calling all NEETs
We are the most hated people in world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=29nV4S1Q54U
youtube.com/watch?v=qa9u5t3C0AI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Being a neet is just being nothing. It's better than being a negative force in the world.

I could get a job. I know python n sheeit. I lack motivation.

>not HolyC
You're basically a cuck the way you're letting the CIA have their way with your computer.

I don't want to be a neet anymore , I keep sending my cv everywhere get in the fucking process and get disappointed every time because they went with somebody else , I do that for a while until I get discouraged stop sending them for a while waste my time playing videogames or going to the gym until I get the courage to keep trying again

Have you tried walking in and giving the manager a firm handshake?
I tried and they told me to leave or they'd call the cops.

soaking up the neet life before i go back to being a wagie

Shit, I would suck his dick if it landed me the job

mgtow is even more hated than neet. liberals support people not working and being on welfare. it's mostly just right leaning people who hate it

mgtow is hated by 50% of the population (women). it's also hated by liberals and conservatives.

Perma-disabilities reporting in.
22 and got a house, a motorbike, 50K in savings, bills and debt paid with ease, and money to spare.

Still no gf though

Yeah I tried telling them that too. I still had to leave.
If you're a NEET you're pretty much MGTOW though.

youtube.com/watch?v=29nV4S1Q54U

To be nothing is to have no connections with the world. This is enlightenment.

>tfw to enlightened to work
wagies will never know this feel

>working for a country that hates you

I'm escaping NEETlife guys. Studying coding and finance this summer, going to community college, going to get a gibs grant (a low end one for poor people) and try to do well at school. I was agoraphobic for a while, but I'm turning it all around, and the future looks a little brighter now. Going to start self authoring tomorrow.

Bros, you've gotta push through the nihilism, apathy and the depression. Read Nietzsche's early stuff, before he went crazy if you really need to. Or classic western philosophy like Epictetus. Work on your body and mind daily. Don't waste your youth. You can't get it back.

I understand this argument. But couldn't you escape where you're policed there, at least to an extent? Like a more conservative rural area or something, where you could focus just on making yourself better? At least until you get enough shekels to do something about it?

It's better to be a White NEET than be an employed shitskin, imo.

Reporting in.

Op here.
I had a plan but feel unmotivated now.

Literally nothing wrong with that.

Stop living by your feelings.

>20
>live with parents
>want to go off to college out of town and live on my own
>keep fucking up and failing community college
>can't hold a job to save my life, I've had probably 20 different jobs and the longest I've ever stayed at one was maybe 3 months
>absolutely zero motivation, absolutely hate working, always blow money impulsively, think all the college classes I attend are bullshit and I just stop going halfway through
>have various interests, but no real passions or driving goals in life
>obsessed with politics but don't want to major in political science or have a career in politics bc I know it'll just make me miserable
It's just a bunch of bullshit. My depression is crippling.

We need to give this world some neet power.

Try Jordan Peterson's self authoring program.

youtube.com/watch?v=qa9u5t3C0AI

*lazy
fixed it for you, useless

>Being a neet is just being nothing.

No, being a neet is being a parasite.

We are highly skilled people. And the world is missing out because they won't hire us.

You piece of shit! How dare you not give Trudaeu your money so it can fund Muslim refugees and cover the abortion cost for liberated promiscuous women who like to get fucked raw?
Or so say we can send troops to help Israel?
You mother fucker

Wagies can't even compete at this point. NEET life has been nothing but comfy since Barron promised NEETS worldwide he'd work around the clock to ensure Tendie Tuesdays & Thursdays ends up coming to fruition (see post-election barron & tiffany q/a #2A). It's not often NEETS have an ally so close to the Oval office. Why do we care for our elderly with meals on wheels bullcrap without first ensuring the backbone of our country, NEETS, don't go hungry in their tummy.

Unemployment is shit so lets open the floodgates to the third world!

But seriously though, all governments are corrupt and they give away money to niggers, shit skins, and retards, so some good people might as well take it
>b-b-but my based country is flawless in every way
Keep dreaming. The world is going to shit anyways

How did you do all of that? Surprised anyone gave you a chance.

This means nothing to me. I am beyond the petty concerns of the material realm. Work is an alien concept to me. I do not require it for subsistence.

How many neets in here just want to die?

>this without the games
they keep saying if i don't look for jobs 35 hours a week they gonna take my gibs away

>Be leaf
>Want to be combat leaf
>Apply
>Pass all the tests
>gets denial letter in mail for birth defect

yeah, I'll just do whatever I want then. Government basically called me disabled anyways.

representing

What counts as looking for a job?

Do leaf's army combat mooses?

anything i applied for about 15 cleaning jobs, and wage cuck jobs no response at all. i had 4 pages of job applications last week

We are classified as undesirables. No one wants us around. I just got kicked out of mc Donald's for sitting there too long. People hate us man.

You guys clearly need more immigrants. It'll grow your economy and then you'll have a job.

I wouldn't know, I got denied.

Don't they have non-combat jobs.

They pretty much just do what ever America is doing in the Middle East, to help Israel

I replied to so many jobs on Craigslist and always get denied. People just don't understand all the things I can do for them.

No, that's being a Jew

They said they wouldn't even consider me for those either. Essentially they said get lost.

>Be NEET
>Get job
>Get house
>Get bills

I miss it so much. Life isn't worth living with a job, all you can do is work, then you're too tired to do anything but sleep on your days off

all they do is wash cars they are in every single car wash in town even at sainburys

I want to be neet again. It's like childhood but better.

No inbetween you say?
Guess I'll have to tell me boss to double my hours or fire me

Reporting in. Pretty comfy rn tbqh famalams.

>live with mom
>part time job
>zero expenses
>don't even buy my own food
>mom enjoys my company, cooking, driving her places
>save 400 bucks a month
What can I buy with 19k

We can but some land in southern Colorado for like $60

>started taking community college classes
>now technically not a neet

feels good

I doubt it's that cheap.

Is your mom hot?

Yes

>learning french for 1hr a day
>walking 3 miles a day
>on the verge of realizing my jungian archetype
>play guitar 1hr a day
>lift for an hour
>eat and cook my own wholesome meals
>420 dude
>anime
>study history
>have nearly transcended
>shitpost

wagecucks are simply beneath me

Go apply at temp agencys all of you.

How's it like being a neet in France?

Post feet and let my superior neet seed be the judge

>there are wagecucks in THIS very thread

Have you had sex with her?

>french

Going to the foreign legion?

No

Apply at a few temp agencys.
Jewgle the locations of your closest temp agencys.

Do you and your mom walk around the house naked?

BASED
Pretty the same for me but swap French with English and replace most of the other items with fapping.
WTF even is that?

Maybe he's just gay.

Why would I do that?

Does your mom have webbed toes? Post pic with stockimgs or something dont be a complete bitch nigger

kek

WAGIES GET OUT REEEEEE

Is Canada the best country for neets?

Temp agencys is where they rush unskilled people into temp jobs at warehouses or fed ex type of places.
Only problem is they end up using alot of nigs and spics.

Theres a reason why there are tons of forklift drivers on pol

I wish i was not a NEET but i screwed up as a teenager and have no social skills since. I also got used to being alone and hate being around people.

I have to force myself to be around people now and i hate going to the city more than anything. I would like to live in the woods alone but i need to work and make at least a few thousand $

wait what? i dont feel anything though...

no, i'm just bored.

forgot to add

>emit an aura that can only be described as magnetic yet disturbingly infinite
>handsome
>late 20's but look very young
>well off parents
>fap because roasties
nice trips

>live in the rape forest

you are a very brave man

This is probably the most relatable post I've read in these past 8 years, and I thank you for it.

It's an agency which hires workers and gives them temporary work somewhere depending on their level of skill.
Then you move onto the next temporary job.
I've thought about applying but I feel like I wouldn't even make it for the short period of time they'd have me work. And I essentially do the same thing already
>apply online for a bunch of jobs
>some call back, pick which one I want
>immediately start to hate it, stop giving a fuck
>quit 2 months later, be unemployed for a month
>get bored/ need money
>repeat process

I know what you're talking about. I lost all my friends. I hate getting my hair cut also.

Forklifts seem cool. How many millennia of combined ancestral knowledge driving a forklift do I need to have to get a job driving a forklift?

Safer than the streets of Chicago

See this forklift.
This is the job for neets that want to make a few dollars more then minimum wage and not have too much responsibility

God damn it! I do not know where that meme originates from.

Besides i am tall and stronk. 6"3 185 lbs lean clean killing machine.

I seriously don't understand you guys.

You all get triggered by niggers who don't contribute and are just a drain on society but you're doing the exact same thing.

NEETs deserve to die.

become a forest ranger and get paid to live in the woods

You start in warehouses unloading trucks and loading trucks by hand or with palette jacks and work your way up to forklifts.
Jewgle warehouse jobs in your area.

How do NEETs support themselves or have Internet etc etc?

Too much work

Nah, we're not harassing anybody or stealing anything plus we're in our motherland

>Hurt in car wreck
>Can't work
>Always broke
>Living off disability
>On Medicaid
>Incontinent and have to basically wear diapers
>TFW no gf

But atleast I have Sup Forums

I do not even know if that is a thing

Wagecucks pay for us.

>not have too much responsibility
You have to resist the urge to use it for destruction.

senpai, highlevel NEETs dont even think about that shit.