The thing about Trump is that despite being so erm *sniffs* reviled, provoking public outrage...

The thing about Trump is that despite being so erm *sniffs* reviled, provoking public outrage, relentless attacks by the media and so on, he spits it back in the face of his detractors seemingly effortlessly. He does not need to rely on logic, civil discussion, politeness and so on...NO he makes a mockery of the whole spectacle itself. He can captivate the entire web with a nonsensicle silly word, what is it um...COVFEFE. The irony in this is that *sniffs* while, pointing out negative media coverage, he is drawing the entire web to his attention. He is turning the whole circus on its head. He has broken the rules and rewritten the game for his own power, and this uncertainty that he has created, you know, "what is he going to do next?" makes him, in fact, more powerful than any world leader.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FjnlvlMa84Y
youtu.be/IgR6uaVqWsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bDtIp56POwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not mentioning defecation or scatology or testicles

Low-grade Slavoj.

*sniff* *rubs nose vigorously* While ultimately reinforcing the capitalism and so on

10/10 thought this was real until I got to the cofefe part

Side note: he is my troll hero. I remember an RT interview with him where he was asked why he thought Trump was bad, and his answer was (paraphrased) that as he grew older, he came to insist upon appearance, politeness, manners, and so on, and Trump destroyed all that. According to the comment section, he was pretending to be homeless and begging for money before the interview, which he was giving on the NYC streets in the winter while wearing a disgusting old t-shirt with no jacket.

"If I were voting today, I'd vote for Trump." - Zizek

He creates the illusion being outside the ideology, a renegade or whatever, when in fact he is in it all the time.

Dude he's so low-energy these days, he constantly looks like he needs a cup of covfefe

In all seriousness though, I do think Trump is trolling. He thinks it's funny making the whole media freak the fuck out and not see the irony in it.

youtu.be/FjnlvlMa84Y
at about 12:50 in for about 1-2 minutes this woman begins dancing during one of Slavoj's lectures. The sound quality is insane but its absolutely worth the watch to see this woman's insane dancing and Žižeks polite reaction to it.

I have no idea if it's true or not but Žižek claimed in a recent interview that Trump's advisor "Richard Bannon" (I assume he meant to say Steve Bannon) called him his [Bannon's] favorite Marxist.

Doesn't he claim to be an orthodox Marxist? Or a Lacanian

žužek

For real, these people are going to be talking about this for a month at least.

>First two scoops and now COVFEFE!!! ump utfo!!!

He is a a Lacanian and a Marxist, but I don't think he is an orthodox anything. He is critical of all ideologies really, and a lot of leftists ideologues seem to hate him.

youtu.be/IgR6uaVqWsQ

Do we turn now? or stay steady captain?
The voice of the Internet has never been stronger.
Most of it starts with one spark. That spark starts a fire.
We could probably get anyone (or anything), elected whatever in any position.

Punishing autism

He mistyped the word "coverage" for fucks sake and pressed send. You are all a bunch of drooling retards.

Please excuse my autism. But seriously watch the woman dance in the link i posted, you won't regret it.

I was talking about her dancing lol. I got to his response and could hardly understand him thru the sniffles and shirt tugs.

>president of most powerful nation on Earth
>make ridiculous typo
>leave it up for hours

seems legit

S L A V O J
L
A
V
O
J

MY GOD! And so on.

His response was bizarre, something about her dancing reminding him of anti jewish pogroms in Russia.

Zis is exactly what I'm talking about with this whole 4chen phenomena
Ze young middle and lower middle class are exposed to an ideology of ze right *sniffs* *wipes hands on mysteriously stained shirt*
They take this ideology to heart and I dont know, start making religions and fake countries out of it
It is simply amazing to witness this macabro expression of late capitalism through the internet

I'm not sure that was my best impression I'll have to read and watch more of him

I swear to god this guy is a moron and if were not for his accent he would be no one

I reject your claim that he is a moron *sniff*.
Instead I wager that you are in a freudian sense projecting your own moronity unto him, proved by your lack of understanding his popularity and so on, and so on.
Rather I claim that his accent and accompanying speech impediment create a barrier of unintelligibility that *sniff* precludes him from being understood and fully appreciated.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDtIp56POwk

Wow, Mark Hammil really let himself go.

HAHA this is dead on Zizek. I rate this impersonation: 2 scoops