Father was anglo american military officer, mother was daughter of brewer in Bavaria

>father was anglo american military officer, mother was daughter of brewer in Bavaria
>pure germanic genes
>fathered two children, one was unintented daughter with half native american girl and my son with my wife who is full blood korean
>redpilled korean wife(raised in white liberal family)
my bloodline as the only male in my family is soiled with asiatic genes...this is ok though right? bleaching the genepool i better than circle jerking to hitler on a chinese image board

Just don't have sons with her.

Congrats, you spawned an elliot rogers

The woman in your picture is Middle Eastern. This is exactly the kind of non-white immigrant you criticize us for taking in.

>bleaching the genepool i better than circle jerking to hitler on a chinese image board
Why the fuck are you posting there then ?

Well your penis is happy but your white bloodline is destroyed.
Maybe you can impregnate a white chick behind your wifes back.

epic meme bro

This brawd looks degenerate af.

What's with the pig in her bed?

What a fag

The one holding the Saiga?

Ok whatever

it is only normal, you white men cannot compete against the black man for your women, we Asians must take your place in this competition, if we win at least your children will look more white than with black ppl lmao

Daaammmn sonnnn..

Congrats for polluting your bloodlines.

Btw Native Americans are not Asiatics.

what a fucking mess, you should probably kill yourself ASAP

not really, you just made more non-whites, your net sum is a negative.

at least they aren't part black but you destroyed your bloodline and betrayed your people

It's ok, we're flushing the white gene pool through racemixing. Degenerates like you are leaving at a rapid rate while the pure core strengthens and get's pushed rightward.

>this guy gets it.

You know full well that this pic isn't representative of the reality in the slightest, Hans (or who am I kidding, Muhammed).

Hey we Germans have other names too. For example Ali or Mustafa.

What could possibly go wrong?

ITT: shit that never happened LARPING 3000X

poor little gook boy

I'll pray to White Jesus to make you pure

just try not to be a drunken lazy bastard until your whiteness is achived

>that post
>that flag
Strong stuff...

Shut the fuck up Russian rape baby. Poor bait, Abdullah. No Mongolian noodle recipe forum during shitslam Ramadan.

its only bad if women racemix, anything else is just conquering some other races eggs

Anglos and Bavarians are pretty Celtic as well though
nobody in Europe is pure anything, what matters is the Europeaness

>t. Norman rape babby

Anglo + Bavarian = pure Germanic

>American education

The woman in the picture is a Latin American Meztiza. Middle earstern people have kike noses and curly hair.