How do we kill the gardening meme?

White millennial, mainly numales , are spending an inordinate amount of time growing their own food.

Meanwhile, Mexicans are working hard and niggers are fucking white women.

What do, Sup Forums?

>grow your own food
>food harvesting spics are out of work

Oh yeah?

All the girls are going to be coming to me for food when the apocalypse happens.

>why do we fall for the agriculture jew? he's poisoning our food with estrogens!
>why do millenial numales grow their own food?

fucking kill yourself

>all the girls are going to send their boyfriends to rob you when the apocalypse happens.

FTFY

We don't, growing your own food is the best way to avoid the estrogenic and carcinogenic jews.

Hydroponics is based, automated hydroponics is even more based, solar panel powered and full sustainable automated farming is the final red pill

you gotta be the change you want to see.
you can't convince people to change their bluepill ways over night, it's been brainwashing them through the media narrative for years.

be redpilled and pull women, they will realize their follies and stop being a faggot numale.

>spending an inordinate amount of time growing their own food
Watering the fucker once a day isn't that hard.

I never got it either. Veggie gardens look like shit, take up a precious garden space and generally your produce will be inferior to the stuff grown en masse.

Gardening is fun but not veggie gardening. Grow some bird of paradise, Jakarandas and frangi panni. Not fucking food. Go buy the better stuff for piss cheap. The government doesn't subsidize it for nothing.

Sup Forums is a gardening board
COMPOST THE URBANITE NIGGERS

Gardening is relaxing and saves you hundreds of dollars if done right. It is also good from a national security standpoint, if food production takes a hit from bombings or simply oil shortages, domestic farming will help reduce the need for industrially farmed food.

This. The plant does 90% of the fucking work.

What if I get paid to garden at my cities parks tho

I thought gardening was merely an escape for some people...

If we all grew our own food Mexicans would be out of work and it's less taxes you pay to your state to house beaners, farming is redpilled as fuck.

better than paying for sage.

>don't grow food to be even the slightest bit self sufficient, or control your intake of pesticides
>grow flowers and other useless ornamental shit
>Aussie flag

Everything checks out.

>growing their own food.

It's actually the best way to prepare for a civil war scenario.

Attention newfags, remember that the fucking CIA is shilling the fuck out of all threads everywhere- this is a warning.

As an aside, I am a farmer and I got my virgin QT3.14 3D waifu of Sup Forums's dreams, fuck you guys, I'm going to eat non-jewed food and drink clean water without the fluoridated jew, then go fuck my wife and hopefully make another son, while you nu-males keep jerking your collective micropenii to drawings of 10 year old traps.

>takes a total of eight hours over three months
>save 300 dollars in groceries
>realize that fresh food tastes the best

Get fucked commie, gardening and hunting is the ultimate redpoll. I don't need some chuckle fuck to feed me

>pissed because Kangaroos ate every carrot he tried to grow

'Useless ornamental shit' raises property prices.

Excellent, their corpses will make wonderful fertilizer.

I own my own house and built a 20x20 box garden behind my garage, I hunt, I fish, I ride motorcycles, and own guns. Growing your own food is just a part of self sufficiency, the problem isn't tending a vegetable garden, it's numale liberal faggots

>walking around your yard for 30 minutes a week is devoting
>that's one more CoD match!

>bitching about people who go outside while you're on a political image board not posting politics

neck yourself

I just like foliage and green stuff. It's a way of controlling nature which is cool.

How many hot pockets have you eaten today, OP?

Have fun playing the artificial shell game of real estate and being part of the problem you consumerist whore.

>manually watering

That's what an automated drip system is for

I spend maybe 5 minutes a day tending to my garden. I grow so much food I have to give almost half away.

Nigga if you have a tiller and a hose gardening is quick and easy af and you get RIDICULOUS return on investment, plus it's way better quality than the processed Goy-slop you get at the JewMart.

Spics enhance the flavor of peppers

An knee-grow blood makes the watermelons extra juicy.

Extra spicy.

It doesn't take much time to grow tomatoes. Or a number of common things.
Compared to the GMO, tasteless, overpriced crap you get at the grocery store, it's worth it.

We don't have a garden this year, which we both deeply regret. A majority of the available produce comes from Mexico (grown in filth) or California (Fukushima pollution). Washington apples (Hanford) Not to mention chemical poisons. (This shit builds up in your liver. It never goes away.)

Not to mention the things they don't even have (turnips, patty pan squash, anything exotic or remotely resembling variety.

Growing your own fruits and vegetables is a skill everybody needs. You don't just stick some seeds in the ground/ a pot and they grow.
Whether TSHTF or not, it's not a bad idea. It might mean the difference in whether you/ your family eats or not and it definitely improves the quality of your meals.

Gardening is fine.

it's kinda boring. you just plant them they grow, thats the whole thing. sure you don't need anything plants, ok ill come back tomorrow.

kys kike. Blood and soil is part of the very foundation of who we are as a people

Growing your own food is one of the most Sup Forums things you can do. It teaches you how to live off the grid and sustain yourself and your family, and avoid the GMO/pesticide/hormonal Jew.

Better put a top on that chicken coop to keep out the foxes, raccoons, and coons

Do not, my friends, become addicted to water.

>be entirely reliant on the state goy, do not support yourself!

Learn the skills now so you know how to do it if inflation increases costs (I think it's deflation but w/e), or if shit hits the fan and you HAVE to do it to survive.

You think if the trucks stop running you'll just get it going in a week?

Growing your own food and learning a it of self sustaining abilities is based and humans and especially men have been doing it since forever.

Youre the millenial pseudo male who has no idea what it means to be a decent man.

Nigger I'll grow my fruits and vegetables and you can enjoy your gmo oestrogen pesticide horseshit.

Gardening is an intrinsically fulfilling activity for beta males and women.

>he doesnt grow magic mushrooms in his backyard

You can't avoid the estrogens if they are in the water supply.

Wow! Imagine being a fucking dingo and be this dumb

Kek

/thread

My Italian grandma has been growing tomatoes in her court yard in Brooklyn since the 60s. It's not meant to save money or anything it's simply a totem of the old country and a reminder of the old days of blood and soil.

collect rainwater

yeah, but what the fuck am i gonna do with all this corn n pumpkin when there ready.

If you do it right you will never have to buy vegetables from Woolworths or Coles during harvest season and you can make sauces, relishes and jams. Shits great.

Fuck the pumpkin and eat the corn, or vice versa

>January
>tomatoes start to sprout
>May
>plants are 16'' tall and about 3 months from fruit

yeah.. it's more of a relaxation thing now than a yield thing. I can remember as a kid having so many tomatoes we'd give some away.

make pumpkin soup and shove the corn up your arse

Based.

>mainly numales
Right...that's what numales are known for. Doing something outside.

go away, shill.

Mommy, the banking jew tells me i will get 100 more of his worthless colored pieces of paper if i grow this useless plant that i cannot even eat.
You money-worshipping kike-copies are a disgrace to white men. Go kys you filthy unintelligent creature

thats a good idea, ill try to remember that.

>generally your produce will be inferior to the stuff grown en masse.

Want to know how I know you've never grown your own vegetables?

>grow faggoty flowers

I thought they didn't like bum-botherers up in Queensland

>wasting precious soil to grow tomatoes instead of weed...fkys.

are you fucking stupid user?
why are we against being self sufficient?
all that grows in this garden is sage
kys

You can't help it if people are idiots. Some things have an extremely low cost to grow, especially root vegetables. Though if you're growing a cherry tomato plant on your deck, and your only initial cost is the plant itself, you'd end up saving way more than a few bucks. Tomatoes aren't cheap senpai.

>grow several plants
>food crops
>"cash" crops
>trade with local growers
>trade "cash" crops for local goods

You've gotta learn to out jew the jew.

Because you imagined what gardening would be like?

This
I trade stuff with my old neighbour a lot.
I got some cracker queensland blue pumpkins this year too, can't wait to pick them.

Are you an independent farmer or one of those managing farmers for big agro fields?

>Sup Forums sleuth

>tfw so addicted to water I need it every day

>3 months from fruit

I just stick to sungold cherrys, lemon pears. fruit early and several times over. I'll eat sungolds right off the vine

Fuck you kike. I know you kikes are too weak to do any sort of labor. Your Jewish women LOVE black men by the way. Wonder why. Because jewish men are feminine FAGS by default. Sad!

1 potato box can easily net you a 100 pounds of potates.
Beets, leeks, radishes and chilis; all delicious and easy
Only veggies that aren't worth growing is cucumber and tomatoes.
And you can grow that there dank kush bro

Suuubtle

Glyphosate causes cancer
Its in all the food at the store.
>I grow my own food asshat, so i eat the food, and i dnt use chemicals.
I fuck ops mom, ride my hog, shoots guns and fish/hunt on my free time.

I'm pretty sure that it's illegal to collect more than a certain amount of rainwater in some states. Probably cuckifornia. But collecting it for a small personal garden probably doesn't matter.

self-sufficiency is a white virtue, friendo

I swear to god the white race will see you motherfucking kikes put into the oven.

This. I'm not a commercial farmer (I do raise a couple head of cattle), but I have 1210 acres of forested/meadow land, natural springs/runoff streams, 2 acres dedicated to garden, and all the wild game I can hunt. My freezers and larder are NEVER empty. Most of the fucks on /pol are screwed if SHTF.

You're an idiot kys

Still, if you have a garden, you might as well grow that shit too, make pickled cucumbers and they will last longer

if it takes 3 months of effort to grow tomatoes you probably live in a fuckin desert

i put a few plants in the ground a few months ago, did fuck all, and now i have free tomatoes every day. less effort than going to the store

During the Mexican civil war my great grandmother's family made due with lima beans, chili peppers, eggs (a few chickens they would use only for eggs, not meat), and whatever else they could grow or trade with neighbors. Once a month they'd have the opportunity and money to buy some meat, cheese, and other "luxury" items. You wouldn't recognize our family recipes as Mexican food, because they all center around lima beans, eggs, chilis, and meatballs (to stretch the meat). Imagine if they had nothing in their garden to eat or trade?

You're not going to be too safe. The zombie hordes will pour down on you when they smell the food.

Just do it anyway and don't tell anyone, keep it out of view from the street

In Denmark tomatoes are probably harder to grow than in much of the US. We still had plentiful cherry tomato plants on our deck every summer. My aunt in Virginia had an insane tomato garden will all different varieties/colors. It was never difficult or expensive for her to grow.

>Not growing your own tomatoes, herbs, and hot peppers
It's like you guys don't want your veggies to have flavor.

But my pickled cucumbers will never be as good as grandmas ;_;

In Texas, it's fine to do this.

In other countries, banning rainwater collection is actually for the purpose of cornering the market. They want those people to drink from tap or buy bottled (which is just tap).

That or there is shit in the water and they don't want people to stop drinking it, I think its shitty either way.

Yes it's probably not a huge deal if you aren't hoarding a ton of water or using it commercially like selling your vegetables. I don't know how strict they are about it in those states.