Could Mars be a fresh start for the white race?

Could Mars be a fresh start for the white race?

Women and non-whites will find a way to ruin it.

No

/board/

Nah, they are already pushing a multicultural narrative on it. You seriously didn't think they would let Mars be a white utopia did you?

White people will slave hundreds of years to make it a utopia, elect some leftist government because they got too comfy and then bring niggers up to ruin it forever.

No. But it would be a long time coming for every member of the black race.

Specifically the extinction of their race.

1/3 the gravity. No breathable atmosphere. Cold as fuck.

fuck you
earth is for whites
mars if for undesirables
fuck the sand

Come on leaf. You KNOW the first crews sent to Mars going to be diverse as fuck. We will be asking if we can nuke the niggers on Mars shortly after colonization.

I am willing to bet that they are planning on allowing a nigger to be the first to set foot on Mars. Just to pacify liberal cucks back on Earth.

No. even with massive terraforming, it's got no magnetic field to speak of because tectonically deadf, shitty gravity and any atmosphere you do create will get flogged by solar winds

Depends if the chinks and pajeets allow whites to settle there after they land first and claim it

fpbp

This. The planet has no protection from radiation bursts from the sun. It's got no magnetic field. Can set up colonies there sure but it will never as safe as earth over the long term

It would be a start. But the first couple would probably be interracial so whats the fucking point lel

/thread

I always wondered why earth had magnetic field that didn't fade away unlike that of venus and mars

Probably by diversifying their way onto the first transport ships.
Or by getting jobs building it so it Challengers into the atmosphere

>Implying we wouldn't let the Jews own Mars and keep all the blacks there as slaves just like they're currently intending for us here on Earth
Good thing YOU aren't calling the shots, OP.

Large masses of ferrous material spinning around an axis doesn't remind you of a generator?

It will be hopefully be majority white.
I would like to go actually, having a family away from shitty earth seems like the right thing to do. Our people's destiny is off world so I'd be up to contribute

>they are planning on allowing a nigger to be the first to set foot on Mars
Don't make me sad user.
Space exploration is one of the few hopes I have left.

What we call Earth is really Mars. That's why they fake ancient ruins. To make it seem we have been here for some time. It's a prison colony.

The first white man will be the first human on Mars
This is why private enterprise forming the new space race is so groundbreaking. Space capitalist are going to want the best and brightest capable of space travel, diversity hires stay cleaning toilets on Earth. Because who gives a shit about the feelings of cucks when you're claiming nations worth of mineral wealth on a foreign planet and slingshotting asteroids of iron, nickel, and gold, into Earth's orbit

>yfw you will never have replicant sexbot

mars plz accept refugees.
if you are moral, you cannot be racist

Planets are fake, our reality is a simulation. Once we get Europe and America back we should take back South and Central America (once our population is high like the Chinese)

You misunderstood my question as it seems.
Why did cores of venus and mars cooled down, but that of Earth didnt?

Mars gets way too much attention. The real endgame is orbital space habitats that can be tailored to have any environment you want while still having a stable 1G.

>believing in the space jew

You'd lose your mind living like this.

Well, the collision between earth and another protoplanet well after the formation of mars and Venus might have something to do with it... I wasn't aware that Venus was tectonically dead. I hadn't really looked into it. Will do. Thanks user.