What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d4oVxWsCNsU
youtu.be/-T1xjuGBq80
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
apnews.com/8ae095999ca34e32a8e6cbb78cee1d5b/Explosion-in-diplomatic-area-of-Kabul-kills-9,-wounds-dozens
knowyourmeme.com/memes/fefe
cdn.anything2mp3.com/system/files/mp3/COVFEFE- The Fuzzy One_d4oVxWsCNsU_youtube.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=NyfrBN173fg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a band

youtube.com/watch?v=d4oVxWsCNsU

I can relate to this

Wat

HE
DEAD
BOYOS

that was actually pretty good
is Covfefe /ourband/?

youtu.be/-T1xjuGBq80

KEK

Some actual fuck did this?

i like it

What if he was hit was something so shocking that it pulled him away from his post-trip shitposting backlog. Like when they whispered in Bush's ear on 9/11 and he just stumbled through that children's book.

yes

What the serious fuck. This is another Shadilay AssArtPepe type thing, isn't it. It's good to see that the meme Magic has returned, more chaotic than ever before.

I hope everyone is voting the current urban dictionary battle. Currently shitlib definitions are at the top. There are a few of /ourdefinitions/ creeping up though. #covfefe

Like actually has anyone even checked if he's alive?

I wish he'd start quoting the founding fathers out of nowhere without any attribution and see the kind of fireworks it sets off when people realize what the founders actually thought about niggers.

What did the founding fathers think about niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA

integers confirm

THE TWEET IS STILL FUCKING THERE

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?!!

One of /our/ bois

I'm the lib voter

He meant sage faggot

>(after masturbating to blue twitter verified checkmark) ahhh.....nothing like playing dominoes on a saucy pizza package while i reply 10 times to this trump tweet. hoping for some extra walnuts & cheeses next time he posts!

Seriously what the fuck is going on. Why has no staff deleted it?

Because that will make him look even more retarded

They're in a state of emergency from the president dying. Got other things to deal with.

>2013
>not related to trump in anyway
>has shadilay aesthetic
Yeah it's another miracle. Praise Kek

Probably because they are too busy dealing with this:
apnews.com/8ae095999ca34e32a8e6cbb78cee1d5b/Explosion-in-diplomatic-area-of-Kabul-kills-9,-wounds-dozens

They are in the situation room dealing with a happening. Nobody has time to fuck with it right now.

>CHECKED

Now I'm spooked.

it might be CoVFeFe or it could be COVFeFe (Carbon + Oxygen, etc.)

Carbon - 6
Oxygen - 8

Man, I got to admit I'm jealous. The man lets out a single tweet with a typo in it and he gets 40,000 tweets back full of nothing but vitriol, tears and childish anger. Truly no troll will ever reach his level.

Holy fuck Grabinski, put your phone and go to bed already.

Because it just stimulated the economy or some shit. Stock market will rally. Peace will break out in the Middle East.Liberals will wake the fuck up finally. COVFEFE is the master plan.

Why the hell would you talk like that to the president of the United States?

its not even a complete tweet I want to know whats going on where is proof of life

Covfefe will bring everyone together. World Peace.

>explosion in Afghanistan
>a situation to wake Trump up from his 3 hours of sleep per night.

>Typo

covfefe is now a new linux distribution, a cryptocurrency, a brand of floor wax, and a dessert topping.

dat nose

He's not allowed to delete tweets anymore under some executive records act that liberals kept slapping him with as if his tweets were so important.

cov = Coventry as in sending ppl to Coventry - i.e. ignoring them & fefe = knowyourmeme.com/memes/fefe

Because it's cool to stand up to fascism you stupid nazi fuck

>three hours of sleep per night
>literally vacations 2-3 days for every 4-5 worked

Come on.

>didn't (((they))) say your lawyers were handling your tweets now

Who are (((they))) and why did (((they))) say this?

COVFEE

no hes just drunk

>it's a nobody with a blue tick episode

Have you seen his tweets, he tweets at like 4:30 a.m. every other day.

He hasn't been mar-a-lago in over 3 weeks, he went so often at the beginning because the whole W.H. is a Barack ONigger spy cave.

"Watch me make these millennial babies shit their diapers with one stupid tweet."

>How many layers of esoteric kekism you on?
>I dunno, like 5 or 6 my dude
>You are like little tadpole, watch this...

>COVFEFE

He probably noticed a typo, decided he was bored and sent it out so he could sit back and laugh at everyone making a huge deal about. How powerful would it make you feel knowing that a typo by you would be the top searched thing on twitter for a day.

There's a flash frame of a different picture at around 14 seconds -- Can anybody capture what it is?

Nah, just some attention seeking Sup Forums fag who edited the name of his literally who music so it would be turned into a meme.

mp3 file:

cdn.anything2mp3.com/system/files/mp3/COVFEFE- The Fuzzy One_d4oVxWsCNsU_youtube.mp3

Ah fuck we're back aren't we.

Praise 'em.

I almost think this is a response to Kathy Griffin. Perhaps this is Trump saying my typo can overshadow you're stupid picture everyone was talking about.

That is fucking power.

Total alpha move.

nuclear autism

>more chaotic than ever before

A good sign

Kek'd n' checked

Fucking cringe, you are obviously autistic

>DRUNK

Wow this is truly courageous. Words I would use to describe this would be:
Brave
Powerful
Encaptivating

Such an amazing display of standing up to fascism. This man is a hero for democracy and America and what it stands for in general.

God bless BenDavid Grabinski

youtube.com/watch?v=NyfrBN173fg

Hibby

>(((BenDavid Gravinski)))
Could his name be anymore Jewish?

Is Trump literally speaking to us? Are we the press now?

In the archives what post is that?

im going at the .25 speed setting. i dont see anything

how the fuck do people come up with this kind of thing

except cobalt, vandium and iron are all transgender elements

and the frog studies is about sex genes

Made this in response to that guy's 14+ tweet spergout over a non-word.

my fucking sides are dead

That's Rabbi BenDavid to you...

So many fucking Canadians that are cucks here. Fucking reddit invasion.

he means he accidentally the whole tweet

shadilay, he blesses you brother

>being this assblasted over some tweets
Wew lad

Tweet just went up, some 4D chess shit here.

fatshaming, very problematic

It wouldn't be a complete thought even if he had spelled "coverage" properly.
Pretty obvious that he was suddenly interrupted by something halfway through the tweet.

Oh shit

Its about batteries for electric and driverless cars. Invest invest invest the Trump has spoken

Nice exif data.
See (((you))) soon

I fully believe in 14/88 please USA adopt me : (
I fucking HATE Trudeau

Probaby an aide screaming at him to turn the light off and go to bed because it's past his bed time.

I bet that Bess Kalb bitch is fuming right now that she can't reply to him.

WEW

He's right. Colbalt oxide and lithium iron fosphate and vanadium oxide are all electrode materials for batteriea. We goin electric gents