Even the squatty potty told her to fuck off

>even the squatty potty told her to fuck off

has any celebrity ever gone this JUST in a single day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_40C4yKbGFU
youtube.com/watch?v=OgEHmaYcpFE
youtube.com/watch?v=afwMC5IL5co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She should've committed suicide years ago... hopefully this is the catalyst.

yes search the band PWR BTTM

She's only apologizing because people didn't like it. The real question should be just what the fuck was she thinking in the first place.

Caught in the moment. Rode the line. Ended up falling off on the wrong side. This is why celebrities have managers so that doesn't happen. When you allow them to use social media like this with zero consultation, well... covfefe.

>I'M JUST LIKE YOU GUYS

She is washed up and has been for years. This was to get attention.

i would contend it's worse than that. she and the rest of the left actually want trump dead, and this was an expression of her desire to see all whites exterminated. trump is a symbol of white power to them.

just imagine her squatting and taking a shit

did SquattyPotty seriously want someone like her shillin a product?

I'm just waiting for the whining and rending of clothes when they scream about how unfair it is she's losing jobs just because of her political opinions.

Only fascists and Republicans should have boycotts and demonstrations that cause them to get fired or lose sponsors.

She is beyond white though why is she joining? Also good luck on that to them, they get mike "shock the gays for their ways" pence if he dies.

>anonymouus allegation through Jezebel
>dropped from label, tour cancelled, reputation ruined
fucking cunts. This band looks like a couple of faggots but still sucks to see that that can happen. Pets turning on liberals etc.

>IM STILL RELEVANT LOOK AT ME IM BEING CONTROVERSIAL AND PANDERING TO THE LOWEST DENOMINATOR PLEASE MAKE ME A HEADLINE

her soul
>gone
her humanity
>gone
the eyes stare into the abyss, and the abyss stares back, and cringes and the ginger horror disgusting crusty cunt skeleton

Who? What? Why?

Good job being a faggot and not telling anyone what this is about you stupid faggot.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK!
LIBERALISM IS A PRANK!
STUPID REDNECKS YOU DON'T GET THIS LEVEL OF IRONY!
youtu.be/_40C4yKbGFU

now behold carrot top without makeup.
dont look away or this gremlin will disappear from the photo and show up in your house and screech at you

She did not age gracefully at all.

All that plastic surgery didn't help.

I just posted the pics, Kathy Griffin thought it would be cheeky to post photos of beheading Trump cause liberals are retarded

If Victoria Secret drops her, what will she wear? :D

>Kathy Griffin.
> Held up a fake severed Trump head and posed for a picture that went viral.
> Issued an apology.
> Endorsements severing ties

The first woman I see that looks like a clown without any makeup.

Squatty potty seems like mad cash too, RIP

exhume her mother or father, steal their heads and then toss them in the fucking ocean.

dude my old roommate looked JUST like that without make up, and when she was all make up'd out she would like 9/10

I wonder if thats most redheads, well pale and with that many freckles

she looks like Aphex Twin

why... can I... not... look.... away.... aaaahhhhrrggg

i feel bad, it's like in black sheep when chris farley is getting the crowd going with politics and everyone is with him and then he yells "kill whitey" and everyone turns on him

She straight up said "we need to go to Mexico" right after the shoot. I hope she rots in jail.

No shit people didn't like it, she fucking put up ISIS propaganda without being in an ISIS video. What's even better is she is known mostly to people in their 30s-40s. She is a literal who to the people that she was trying to reach out to.

>sitting on a squatty potty right now

It may seem like a stupid meme product but it improved my shit game a ton. Highly recommended

She did rock a bikini, but there was a pic after that (don't know how many years) that told the truth...

Came heee to post this. This is some Come to Daddy tier shit.

She had a show called "My Life on the D-List" on Bravo. Nobody knows who she is unless they're gay or they're into the standup comedy scene.

Redpill me on the squatty potty

its funny i have barely seen people mention that shes a jew, but this is one of the rare moments that Sup Forums actually sticks it to a real jew

If you're in this thread, shes under your bed

>but this is one of the rare moments that Sup Forums actually sticks it to a real jew

Oh, I'd stick it too her all right.

Got a bag I can borrow?

She doesnt need to be a jew to be a repulsive person

I don't even know what bravo is you fucking faggot.

She's not

Heh!

What happened?

give me a quick bogdown

She beheaded Trump

>career was over well over 10 years ago
>revives career by killing it again
>ensuring it will stay dead forever
interesting

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WANT
YOUR
SOUUUUUUUUUUUUL

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
WILL EAT
YOUR
SOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLL

mah niggah

>I'll call him a faggot while using a trip on Sup Forums
>surely this will show him

The threads on Sup Forums were pretty amusing.

THIS PICTURE IS WHY TRUMP WILL WIN AGAIN IN 2020

THOSE SWING STATES HAVE JUST BEEN HARDENED FOR TRUMP

GG LIBERALS

Someone do a Kathy Griffin JUST FUCK MY SHOT UP SENPAI face.

If anyone was paying attention, she's been off teh rails for years.

Aging celebrity
Liberal
Redhead
Need for relevancy

It's either drug overdose, full breakdown, or starting a refuge for abandoned animals.

But she's been pissed ever since she lost the role as Rowena on Supernatural. She insisted she should have gotten is because she is a real witch.

It helps you shit easier. It removes the risk of your insides developing cancer from the poor design of Jew toilets.

They should have gotten that hot redhead from that poop spray commercial.

>What are context clues
It's a cable channel you retard.

>only gays or people who follow stand up comedy

You're either a faggot or someone that follows women comedy, so a faggot.

>takes no bullshit from libs
>helps you shit using science
>was on shark tank and is literally a walking proof that capitalism works
>their commercial features a unicorn who has transcended piss bottles and shitjugs and skipped straight to shit ice cream cones

is squatty patty literally /our company/?

For the love of God
Please stop
No more

Too hot for the altright

>people who follow stand up comedy
>thinks only women are stand ups

Just stop being a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgEHmaYcpFE

Let this be an eye opener for you all.

These people are SO DEEP in their echo chamber and bubble world that she thought this is in anyway a good idea. She literally thought holding the imitation bloodied severed head of her leader, ala Isis style, is somehow going to reflect positively on her.

These people are so delusional its insane.

Didn't snoop dog do this too? How come he didn't get any backlash?

we arent allowed to tell black people they're acting inappropriately

I thought women outranked niggers in the MUH PRIVILEGE?

Not going to help this dried up old biddy fix her shit, has-been career.Fuck this thread. saged and hidden

Who the fuck is this woman and what the fuck did she do????

COME TO DADDY

>we arent allowed to tell black people they're acting inappropriately
We can't expect black people to act properly.

FTFY

She's only saying she went too far because secret service interrogated her, her entire family, social network, and employers and is still monitoring her. How someone can be so stupid is hard to believe.

Exactly, similar sentiments to how the liberal media thought Clinton had it in the bag, echo chamber

SHIT IT DOWN

>How someone can be so stupid is hard to believe.
Have you ever talked to a radical liberal in real life? Once you do, you can believe anything.

>夢の国へようこそ

They would ever dare to say that to one. They only pull that card around white males. See also feminists absolute silence on rap.

See ^^
It's not the backlash from "the people" that's losing sponsors or making her back down. She didn't think this through enough to realize the secret service is destroying her life by routinely investigating.

>cable
So I am to assume it is cable and not satellite?

>he secret service is destroying her life by routinely investigating.

I wonder if she made the no fly list?

Hard to get to all those gigs on Greyhound.

Anderson Cooper is sticking with her, they are besties

what she thought would happen
> career flagging
> post edgy photoshoot
> so brave!
> articles on huffpo and WP, chats with bill Maher
> sudden career boost
> libtards laugh and pat her on the back
> sells more tickets to her shows
> republicans get upset but fuck em, they haven't got a sense of humor
> and besides he said bad stuff about the lgbtuvwxyz's so this is fair retaliation

What actually happens
> career flagging
> post edgy photoshot
> everyone silent for a moment wondering if this is real life
> everyone, incl democrats and even her beloved sjws say WTF ZOMG I can't even!!!!
> Kathy apologises, 'I went too far, I've learnt my lesson, now please buy tickets'
> still outrage 'no way sweetheart, you jumped the shark'
> 'but but snoop dogg got away with this...'
> sponsors, venues, promoters, agents, fans all leave in droves
> crickets

Its amazing to see a career destroyed in less than a day. Sure she wasnt all that successful anyway, but she has totally put a bullet in her brain. What an idiot.

Boom! I can't unsee it now!

?

Way easier to shit while squatting because that she how we evolved. Sitting normally restricts the intestines

Oh shit that'd be funny. I'm going to as a secret service friend this tomorrow. She triple whammied herself by extending the death wish/threat to include graphic recreation and ISIS similarities. Dumb cunt deserves it.

Squatty potty doesn't want to be associated with shit like Kathy Griffin.

>Im gonna make so much money from this! the artists told me that everyone hates Trump!

I am posting from a toilet equipped with a squatty potty right now and let me tell you, that motherfucker works

reminder that she got BLACKED
youtube.com/watch?v=afwMC5IL5co

Look at him, his hand is being held down by Kathy. He saw the opportunity to dump the witch and he took it

>He saw the opportunity to dump the witch and he took it

She is going to lose friends on Facebook and Twitter faster than a professor with a bike lock.

is it something for old people like her?

>buying into (((their))) latest method for engineering incontinence