"You're Sexist if you don't like wonder woman, you hate all women" Feminists let's talk!

So feminists are now in an uproar because people are distancing themselves more and more from the divisive feminist propaganda that's currently going on in the media and entertainment. By showing their dissaproval for it by publically disliking those movies.

>don't like a particular feminist movie
>hate all women
Wew lasses.. i can easily call some women bitches, particularly 3rd wave feminists whilst liking or having very nice relationship with good quality women, adoring my mom and all these kinds of things.

This is precisely the problem with you nutjobs, it's a relatively small group of women that do next to nothing than constantly trying to pit men and women against eachother. You a) excuse your incompetence by claiming its because of sexism/trying to bully or intimidate people into hiring you for a job you are shit at b) when a feminist does well in her career she starts saying how MEN SUCK and WOMEN ARE BETTER and women don't need no man etc. which is also bullshit and the promotion of that actually ruins their own chance of a family.

fact is sexism barely even exists if you're good at your job nobody gives a shit, both my mother and dad have had successfull careers in leadership positions and i've seen that first hand when visiting at work.
I've not in my entire life met a genuine male schauvanist in real life, that didn't say like "hurr duurr it was easier when women were back in the kitchen woman" as a joke among guys followed by laughter from everybody and then their girl calls and it's like "yes ofcourse babe, sure i'll do that" Because real men and woman realize they rely on eachother and need eachother and don't buy into this stupid war of the sexes bullshit.

If men hate a particular woman or a group of women or whatever, it does not mean they hate all women, it never did. It's because they act like bitches or their oppinions are retarded or whatever.

(cont)
If women who do the exact same thing, hate some men or a group of men they don't mean they hate all men, it's because they're a bunch of assholes and their oppinions are retarded etc.

Only complete idiots believe otherwise. However both men and women who are reasonable in their head tends to hate feminists, why? because they try to tear apart normal peoples relationships by pitting men against women.. The male feminists are some of the worst though, i call them broken males because some woman just ran them over completely made them lose all self esteem and completely erased their masculinity so now they're hating on masculine men whilst pretending to/virtue signalling about standing for womens rights.

Ironically they're up in here on Sup Forums almost in tears over us not liking YET ANOTHER feminist propaganda movie and making comments like.

>Apparently, men think this is just "feminist" propaganda because it is not about a white male, as usual. It is about a woman. So they wanted the movie to fail. Fuck misandy.
>And the question is: Why do men hate woman so much? All of them, in all cultures and races. I literally can't trust a single of your kind. You hate us all.

Honeys calm the fuck down. First.. who made the movie? A GUY.. let's start there. Second of all who is promoting a divide among men and woman? YOU ARE.. and thirdly.

>i literally can't trust a single of your kind
If you're a manhating lesbian or similar, shut the fuck up you have nothing relevant to say about male/woman relationships since you're not interested in one in the first place and not interested in promoting healthy relationships between man and woman.

(cont)
No instead you want to make women lesbians so you can get at them. We're not two different kinds, man and women belong together it's the foundation of our fucking species. And the reason people hate this feminist propaganda increasingly, is because it's all over the place at the moment, whilst lgbqt etc. is being promoted constantly eventhough it's a tiny tiny tiny part of the population. MEANWHILE you are trying to drive a divide between normal men and woman in relationships by claims of sexism and all this bullshit. So people are getting tired of you. No.. men who think you're a bitch don't hate all women, you just happen to be an annoying bitch with idiotic oppinions so we just don't like YOU.

No. Women who don't like you, or don't like feminists men don't hate all men or women, they just don't like YOU because you are bitches and assholes with idiotic oppinions.

But here's where it gets really interesting. Because as it turns out you assholes are not even feminists.

So let's give a more precise reason why people hate you. Have you thought about it? Ever? Aside from the aforementioned things ofcourse? No? Well let me tell you. It is because you are completely full of shit. Let me explain!

See you target constantly white heterosexual males eventhough 80% of the population of the planet when it comes to men are NOT white heterosexual males. You also focus on ”mistreatment of women in the west” when women aren't mistreated in the west at all and are treated the best of anywhere there. You also fail to note that the majority of women live OUTSIDE the west where they are treated horribly by the ”heterosexual non white males” there but not at ANY POINT do you even care about this. Not even when during this mass migration non white migrants assault or harass women do you care about it, no what do you do? Tell the female victims to shut the fuck up.
Blame yourselves for it, or otherwise promote everything you have been complaining about!

(cont)
How can anyone take you seriously when you as a feminist talk about a rape culture that apparently is white males raping everybody (which VERY RARELY happens statistically or in the west by white males) but when a migrant of a person of color does it (which is far more likely and very frequently happens all over the world far far more than it does in the west, and even less done by whites in the west) You tell the victim of it to shut the fuck up and she was probably just a lying cunt and it probably never happened, and she's probably a racist trying to demean people of color. You have simply lost your way.

No it's a cheap scam for incompetent idiots to try to bully you into higher wages and jobs you don't deserve, and an excuse for lesbians and others to hate on men whilst pretending that they and are interested in promoting healthy relationships between men and woman WHICH THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN! You are literally a cancer upon the original feminism, that even the first wave feminists are disowning your garbage. Atleast the first wave feminists were interested in men and women being in relationships and improving those relationships, You are not so whatsoever. So i'm trying to explain to you in other words why both men and women hate your fucking guts, your propaganda and have very good reasons for doing so! And have a very hard time taking you seriously.

But you are ofcourse welcome to keep peddling your shit on Sup Forums Thank you for your time.

tldr

>tl;dr
We don't like anti white male feminists or their propaganda because they are full of shit. And here are the reasons why.

Reading your effortpost now. Don't mind and the twitter-brained generation.

you need to edit that down familia

Didn't read a word of that...

But, I don't have a problem with wonder woman. I think its a shit comic book character, but at least its always been a shitty woman's thing. It's not like turning Thor into a bitch, or iron man into a niggress.

That type of faggotry is unacceptable, and i don't even read comic books.

Feminists are retarded and can't into double standards

You have to go back to Plebbit

>>don't like a particular feminist movie
>>hate all women
>Imblying this wasn't already the case

Ok, then I'll come to you. Take you where I'll take you and if you don't freak & call the Johnnies give you some release.

Yeah, Wonder Woman and other female heroes have always been around..

people just really never gave a shit about them.

Women are given a false sense of worth from social media.

As the hundreds, even thousands of users comment on "your pretty, your hot etc." they naturally single out the best looking men, and think they have a chance IRL with that quality of a man.
Sure some of the more attractive guys might meet up with them for a fuck-n-chuck 1 night stand but they never had a real chance at a lasting relationship.
These women with the over inflated sense of sexual market value end up bitter and resentful as a result of not being given the magic ring of Easy St.

I'm not sure what that means but that picture is creeping me out.
>didn't read
What else is new.
>You have to go back to Plebbit
Plenty of shitty posts in the catalogue you could go to and say shit like that.
>you need to edit that down familia
Yeah. But still it doesn't take THAT long to read. Not like you're missing out on something in the catalogue by spending a few minutes.
>Women are given a false sense of worth from social media.
Well it's probably all the marxist gender studies and bullshit that's egging them along but yes, literal trolls think they're supermodels and if someone doesn't say they're pretty, you're a sexist, and a racist if you're of a different ethnicity than them. Also dumb women think they're geniuses and if you say they aren't, same thing happens. They're either gorgeous, always right, geniuses or else! (sexism/racism)
Social media has become a mess because of shit like that.

>But, I don't have a problem with wonder woman. I think its a shit comic book character, but at least its always been a shitty woman's thing. It's not like turning Thor into a bitch, or iron man into a niggress.
It represents a string of movies coming out that have feminist connotations, see battle of the sexes for an extremely obvious one. They're starting on that because hollywood have almost run out of 80's and 90's movies with white casts that they can "reboot/remake" with ethnically "diverse" (aka fuck white people) casts and women casts.

So it's not so much about wonderwoman in particular but everytime something like this comes out recently it's "if you don't like it you're a sexist bastard".

>addressing feminists
>on Sup Forums

>addressing feminists
They've been posting wonderwoman posts for several days about this thing, and had one just before i made mine.
Who do you think is doing all the shilling among them far leftists and "feminists" etc.

Generally, females don't make interesting protagonists in super hero and action movies, because their roles don't make much sense especially if they're wearing heels and whore clothes. I do like Resident Evil though.

>Generally, females don't make interesting protagonists in super hero and action movies, because their roles don't make much sense especially if they're wearing heels and whore clothes. I do like Resident Evil though.

Right for instance i know of few guys who think linda hamilton wasn't good in terminator, or sigourney weaver wasn't good in aliens, they were perfect for it aswell as michelle rodriguez was good in fast and furious etc.

But to a feminist this can't be true because according to them men just hate all women/don't want them to be in any power or influence/won't accept that some women can be better at something than some guy and thinks that this particular guy has some problem with that being the case, and that men in general want to hold them down somehow.

To them in their heads there's a real war between men and women in the west. which makes no sense and doesn't match reality whatsoever. But their heads have been filled with that notion or they have filled their own heads with that notion. Which is why they are full of shit for trying to peddle it anyways. And men do care about ACTUAL mistreatement of women but don't ofcourse care about being blamed for issues that doesn't even exist.

>Feminists are retarded and can't into double standards
It's actually worse than that.

I think the 3rd wave feminists are doing more damage than harm to women by their obvious bullshit. Why? very simple it's the same as the addage of crying wolf.. no wolf was coming, then when the wolf is finally there and you cry WOLF, nobody cares cause it's probably the same bullshit again.. thus hurting women who actually are treated really badly by giving people fatigue about listening to non issues presented as legitimate issues. This is why even the first wave feminists are disowning this new wave of total bullshit. To which their response oftentimes is "you're just old" so they go in the "old and irrellevant" category when they get challenged by actual decent feminists who cares about men and women and healthy relationships and ACTUAL mistreatment of women instead of hysterical nonsense.

>This is precisely the problem with you nutjobs, it's a relatively small group of women that do next to nothing than constantly trying to pit men and women against eachother.

That is literally every advocacy group ever. They might initially actually care about the problem, but they'll very quickly reach the point where they realize that the stream of money will dry up if they actually fix it.
So instead they just start creating new problems to ensure that they don't become obsolete.

It's how the Western world can pour billions upon billions of development aid into Africa for decades and achieve absolutely nothing. It's not just dindus being dindus, it's also funds intentionally being misused to ensure that the problem continues.