What's your most degenerate trait and what are you doing to fix it?

What's your most degenerate trait and what are you doing to fix it?

i like men
older men
ive been sleeping with older men for years now but pol has helped to wean me off of it
also i liked furry alot and im still recovering from being a total furfag

You're living off the labor of everyone else around you without contributing anything in return. I guess the only thing more degenerate would be to actively destroy what exists.

Diaper fetish.

Uhh I play vidya..

>What's your most degenerate trait
I wish to be the little girl

>What are you doing to fix it?
Nothing.

Honestly don't know..

I don't fap. Very rarely drink or smoke. Have quit eating sweets/soda/most junkfood. Almost entirely dealt with lust for women awhile back. I mean, I lack ambition but not to a massive point (I just want a job where I can work hard but not hate it, a decent house and car, and a loving wife). I am employed.

Any other common degeneracies I might have?

Sleeping with underage girls in 23 and i need to stop before i get v&

On weekdays i dont do anything but eat pistachios and browse Sup Forums. I dont even take the time to cook real food. Just stay in my room all day.

weekends* that is saturday and sunday.

Quit that shit before you get raped by whatever Tyrone is called in Palau

you gay

Still in love with this jewish qt
youtube.wikia.com/wiki/Threemilk_T

im pretty degenerate but at least ive done nothing illegal

yeah but pol pretty much showed me that being gay is a pretty bad lifestyle and doesnt lead to anything good and how a normal hetero life is much more fulfilling. plus we have to fight white genocide so i dont have the luxury of dropping out and not having kids

>3 in a row
what the bloody fucking hell is this

drinking
been sober for 9 days
sleeping for more then 5 hours at a time has become nearly impossible

Liking Jewesses isn't degenerate.

i have tattoos from 10 years ago but i'm not getting any more and maybe someday i'll get them removed.

Chronic procrastinator and sexual degeneracy

so far nothing , my family deserves something 100x better

yes it is

Yeah, you do have the luxury of dropping out and not having kids. KYS.

Posting here. Closing tab!

furfag here too

I just love the way it looks and feels, especially hairy legs. I fantasize about every guy I see with in public even if they're (probably) straight, especially if they have a handsome face too.

Besides that, I pay my taxes and donate to charity in real life and try my best to be a good citizen, but this is the one thing I can't get a handle on. save me /pol

>I pay my taxes and donate to charity
I hate to break it to you, but taxation is theft and charity undermines local economies, propagates population issues in under developed areas and even sometimes launders cash.
You might as well KYS at this rate.

hairy legs as in human hair or a semi animal bear-like fur where you cant even see the skin?

still have that same issue, hard not to check guys out when youre trying to not sleep with them or turn to 2d furries
i like both

Constant depression.

>what are you doing to fix it?
Watching Hitler videos.

>charity
might as well just go over to africa and suck black cocks yourself to get them ready to breed 3-5 kids per couple

wrong

Posting on Sup Forums
>what are you doing to fix it?
Getting laid

i wish I had the time and the energy to be a giant slut. when im feeling real fucking horny anyway.

most degenerate: I'm bisexual

fixing it: 18 days into nofap. Hoping my brain will switch back to full normal instead of half gay.

>pistachios

Patrician, but have you tried cashews?

overweight.
gym.

Playing video games 6 hours everyday.

vidya in moderation can be good to relax your brain. just do it a bit less if you have something else you should be doing.

>bisexual
sorry it's terminal
at least you can fuck while getting fucked
just enjoy your degeneracy

i hate to admit it but i can confirm that feels amazing

Not working harder towards my goals.

I want to make a start up, I wanted to be like Bill Gates when I was a kid. My family swayed me in emotional abyss and depression ever since i was 16, from 16 to 22 i barely remember shit of what happened how terrible it was.

it still is, but im waking up

also relapsing from nofap pain

and not being able to find a traditional gf.

Horse fucker who keep watching clopped.
I honestly don't know how to stop if I do I know I'll go back to 3D and I don't want to fall for the poor Jew at all. I won't fap to my wifu tho.