Why are you not /living off-grid/ pol?

You don't have to become some Amish degenerate

You've only truly accepted the red pill when you're living a self-sustaining life free from government interference

If you are alone, for how long? Would be nice to from communities.

because i don't have the land/money
moving to a village is not really off the grid, if anything i'll be forced to more human contact there

>mixing 900MHz and 5GHz
Absolutely haram.

Also, that has to be in some equatorial shithole, as you couldn't fit enough battery in that box to make it a week in winter weather. Since there isn't an electrified fence topped with concertina wire, expect some nigger to steal it within 2 days.

Come on, is easy to use some rust barbed wire.

Land is too expensive in the uk and planning permission plus all the taxes on property would be a nightmare.

Self-sufficiency is what I want, but the entire West is going down the shitter, and we all know that (((they))) won't let us go our own way.
See Land is overpriced, thanks to an ever-expanding population (god forbid it actually declines--along with prices--for once, right?), and Jewish real estate taxes force you to participate in the economy or be evicted from your own property.
You bongs have it even worse, with that bullshit roof tax.

If you want self-sufficiency, though, I suggest Alaska. Cheap land, some farming possible in non-Arctic parts, and best of all, no property taxes.
Alaska anons here will probably tell you they're full, though, and I'm just a miserable suburban Amerifat with Tahiti syndrome, so what do I know?

South america, here you can buy 36 km2 with 1 million usd.

you cant here

you have to buy the land, and thats not true off the grid as you have to regularily pay property taxes and submit for appraisal of your lands value. Aka- if the surrounding area is getting covered in lake/forest cottages you are going to get fucked in the ass because your property is now worth 1000% more than when you bought it

wanna try going on crown property? sure, you could try, but unless you are in some EXTREMELY remote mountainous valley in B.C park rangers/fish and wildlife cops will come and get for endangering a toad or an insect, plus its illegal to live on crown property and build a house.

The only thing that is STILL LEGAL in Canada are houseboats, in Canada you can live in the middle of the lake/off the coast in Canadian waterways/waters and 99% of the bullshit goes away unless they think you are smuggling drugs or something and inspect your boat.

Thats the fucking point of this shit,becoming human again.

Nah, it's vast and empty. If you can cut it out here we don't mind you, because it's vast and I won't have to fucking see you. The whole state is filled with weirdos and societal escapees anyways. But most people won't anyways, it's a tough living.

>no property taxes

they are coming

dont think they arent. They will happen eventually as the population arises.

It looks so /comfy/. How's the job market there? Is there anything to do so I can get the residency time to buy land?

no it isn't
"becoming human" is being fed with other peoples bullshit, you can do that in the city
off the grid is fuck you both society and goverment, i can live without you

I don't know whats full,heck when I took a flight this month it was my first experience.

I actually saw the fucking huge area like in my window view if we take the whole area as X the city was around 1/10X that means there was 9/10X area ready to be used by us the residents of this mother earth,and given USA is thrice the area of my country,if everyone of pol shifts to Alaska to live the Redpill american dream,there still be enough place left for everyone.

You should look from airplane Window once a while to see how the city Jew is playing with our minds.

There is a property tax, as long as you improve on the land, i.e. build on it, clear brush maitian a cabin you get a break on it. As long a you are possesing land that prevents industry destroying the natural beauty you're fine.

I live in suburbia. There's plenty of 'empty' space, but it's useless when there are hordes of soulless drones all around you. Nature is all but destroyed, aside from a few raccoons and sparrows.

Come on, Pajeet. An Indian of all people should know about overpopulation.

i dont know how it is in India, but here the government owns all that land and will kick your ass off it even though they havent used it in decades

i know a guy who built a hand made log cabin at the mouth of a small river 70 or so km north of vancouver on crownland using only local materials and an axe.

Fish cops found it, fined him, and tore it down.

NO LIVING OFF THE GRID! You need to stay hooked up 100% of the time!

lol, the oppisite happens here

>oh? you cleared the dead brush and made it livable? im increasing your property taxes by $50!
>oh? you built a log cabin there equipped with a wood stove and planted a garden? $200 more property taxes please! Oh my... is that wood stove environmentally friendly? if it isnt theres going to be a fine! go buy one of our environmentally friendly wood stoves that breaks after 2 years and provides half the heat!

This shit is why people dream of going to other planets or zombie outbreaks, there is no other way of escaping government.

Terrible. Comercial fishing, logging, Bush pilots. Apart from that If you're in population, there's like grocery stores and resteraunts gas stations, just stuff to fill needs. If you're reliable and not on drugs usually it's pretty easy to get hired though. 14$ a hour is usually the lowest rate you'll get too.

Motherfuckers don't realize how hard it actually is to survive LONG TERM (going camping for a weekend doesn't count).

People who actually live their entire lives in these situations spend every waking fucking second of their lives slaving to survive the day. Even with developed farms and ample critters around you fight to just maintain intake/output. Another big thing people always forget and take for granted is the medical side of life as well.

pussy

you nigger would not survive one day witout your burgers

Thats why we want it. If you live for survival you cant sit around being bored. You cant sit around being depressed. Most people just want meaning in life, struggling to survive provides you with meaning, or at least distracts you from sitting around being depressed from the lack of meaning.

Fug. Better save up wagecucking here before I go, then. Thanks for the tip, though.

90% of people can't handle being alone for extended periods of time, that's why they aren't off the grid

if I had the money I would live off the grid

all you have to do is prop up a base in the middle of international waters all mgs peace walker like, bam off the grid in your own country

Overpopulation happens because the Nigger tier people reproduce because of the monopoly on cheap labor works and the govt which provides them with everything they want.

The intelligent UC here usually ends up paying 40% of Taxes and work their ass off whole day,you guys at least have a civilization which works though its on the way to its depletion,but here there is no laws or anything.

The good thing about these niggers is,they are too dumb to assimilate into our areas and are too chimped out for the govt to handle,which makes us a complete Anarchy if you know the right people ofcourse.

The problem is the govt it is setting our rates so high that we have to literally work our ass whole day to live peacefully,and the govt which taxes us are working against our well being.

The meme of overpopulation,is overrated let me explain you how everything works,if you dispersed into a whole large mass you see less of people,hence the aroma of overpopulation isn't going to affect you that much,ask some dude in Afghanistan or Russia,he doesn't feel any change,because its selective few govt who are actually turning them into a Welfare state for votebank,they want you the intelligent set of people to leave the trail of humanity forever,so they pump in a large amount of Refugees,in our case from villages and mountains and provide them with foods and other services,enough for them to breed like rats,low IQ what you going to do?

Hence you always feel the (((Overpopulation))) effect,meanwhile the childfree push from MSM,they have got everyone by balls and unfortunately they are winning.

I wish if every Sup Forumsack lived in an anarchy state where we can trade with outer world with Barter system.

it isn't just about living day to day just struggling to survive. it's overcoming that struggle, it's about building something for your grandchildren, it's about protecting life and spreading it -- everything the fucking jew hates!

That's why start a small society would be the ideal, I know that me, as most of people, can't be alone for a long period of time.

- no money
- shit country with no living space
- no freedoms
- no money

That's about it. It's all I want out of life, but nope.

I'm working toward it right now, I grew around 90% of my calories eaten for years, the only solution I can find is community building. I can grow the food well enough to claw ahead of the pack, it's kind of my job- the trick is having enough people around to simultaneously fill in with other specialties, as well as forming a cohesive center-politik. Kind of 99% innawoods techno-nazi-amish style but with community outreach going on.

Bc I like pussy buffets aka cities

>I say it's harder than people think it is
>have some rapefugee tell me its hard and I wouldn't survive

Are you this fucking dumb nigger?

>self-sustaining life
>free from government interference

Pick only one. They need everyone to be in the debt slave mortgage / feudal landlord system, so they can be farmed. People with money feel entitled to exploit their fellow man, like its nothing. That's why I stopped giving a shit. Who wants to bow to pigs? I don't care about people that mindlessly comply with this system. People that don't fight, don't matter.

>Why are you not /living off-grid/ pol?
How do I get interwebs? Literally all that is holding me back.

BUMP

Live on a boat. Get a way to desalinate water and solar/windmill for power. Fish for food. You only need a good 30ft boat to live off of.
Only thing you have to figure out is how to get interwebs while being off the grid in the ocean...

The answer to this- is don't be a pussy, we have weapons here, and our police forces have an oath to the constitution, not to the federal government as it is now instated. In other words, live like a man, or cower like a bitch.

There are areas with gigabit internet innawoods. You just have to look, some areas actually did something decent with obongo's gibsmedats when it came to the interwebs.

I wish I trusted you faggots more, I would invite folks but this reddit/shill bullshit on this pol skeeves me out, big time.

See

wish i could. zoning laws and such.

There are areas in burgerland with literally no real zoning laws and no building code other than "the power people have to hook power up from the pole to the house, not the consumer".

I built an ISP when I moved innawoods because the only connection available was through CenturyLink and topped out at 384Kbps for $39 a month. And that was only if there were phone lines to your property.

Makes for decent extra income, too.

If you run an ISP, how are you off the grid? Seems it would be pretty easy to find you...

Implying they can't find you without a connection.

It makes it fuckton harder than if I have a fucking wire running to wear I live.

>a fucking wire running to wear I live.

Implying I have wires running to where I live...

>GPS Sync
Umm....

It's only so you can have multiple radios at one site using the same channel. You don't need to enable it otherwise.

I rent

Who accesses it?only wifi customers?

because I'm not a retard who wants my kids to die when they have an accident and we cant get emergency services to them

>off grid
>in the most densely populated country in europe

can't desu

My whole network is made up of tightly focused wi-fi radio, but not in the way wi-fi is usually considered--like at a restaurant or coffee shop.

I use sector antennas that cover 45-120 degrees at my towers, and each customer has a dish antenna and radio that I finely tune to connect to those sectors.

The closest customer to a tower is about a hundred yards, the farthest is around 13 miles away.