Is Jesus Christ Lucifer?

You can find dozens of references even in Bible...are we being decieved and praising the devil instead of God?

Just a couple of examples
youtube.com/watch?v=oHwgTiRVH5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=k4NklcbOCfo
youtube.com/watch?v=HLxQJ90k0qQ

>Red pill me please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-rb5gtG7g
youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw
youtube.com/watch?v=nMaZ_9qz6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=mI7uHI1x09A
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
youtube.com/watch?v=Gjb7qAFbPco
youtube.com/watch?v=mV1EYBCS2x8
youtube.com/watch?v=M0AyxEMFRbI
youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw
youtube.com/watch?v=PC24qjAAOUw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Umm no sweetie, Lucifer doesn't look like Shrek.

gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

I didn't know Jews lived in Texas,

No but if you are European you're worshiping the wrong gods. Europeans are pagans and the bible says to kill "witches" but who are witches? They're pagans.

relax, jesus is not satan but (((someone))) wants to make you confuse, fortunately i got you.

oops, wrong pic.

Lucifer and Satan are two different beings. When will perspertarian cucks accept this?

God said he gave dominion over the earth to Satan. If you haven't already, you did to readdress your prayers to Satan. As earthlings, he is the only one who can perform the magics and grant the wishes we so richly desire.

No.

only Jew bibles say such things
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ

The final redpill is realizing that Lucifer dindu nuffin

Doesn't Lucifer translate into "Giver of Light" or something along those lines? Seems rather appropriate for his role.

Literally a giant snake idol.

All religions are puppet ideologies. The occultists run everything from the shadows. Same with politics.

mary was promiscuous and got pregnant so she lied and said her son was the son of her jewish god to avoid death. her son then proceded to larp as what his mom said he was

If Jesus is Lucifer, why don't the Jews support him?

If you're going to believe in Abrahamic mythology in the first place, why would you side with the preordained loser?

Jesus is not Lucifer.
Jesus is not Baal.
Jesus Is not Azezael.

Jesus was God become flesh so that he could teach humanity to humanity.

(((They))) don't want you to realize that Jesus was the anti Jew or the antithesis of Jewish nature.

(((They))) are quite content to distract you from His message with paganism and degeneracy. Every thread you larp with stupid paganism only further estranges you from being part of a church and a community.

You have a local pagan temple or altar where you meet others in your community and praise whatever demons you want together?

I didn't think so.

>You have a local pagan temple or altar where you meet others in your community and praise whatever demons you want together?

Yes.

It's called church

They worship a demon and his alleged son.

Yes, but even the god of the bible is the devil. Yahweh is the Canaanite god of war. Jews worshipped the Canaanite pantheon before they wanted a belief system to call their own. Traditionally, "gods" of war are what we would call demons. Evil or neutral entities that require sacrifice for reward.

Aka you're literally worshipping the devil and his messenger, the beast. Stop falling for Jewish tricks.

And indeed we never heard the name again, we now hear "jesus".

Preordained by who? Judas?

I'm pretty sure his own people found him upsetting and could see where things were going. So they manipulated their Roman host into dealing with their issues.

Much like the American Soldiers in modern times. Why do you think (((They))) fight so hard against Christianity the world over more so than racist organizations?

It's all in the New Testament.

Delusional projection.

Jews create the messed up versions to keep the truth of certain things they dont want out and to confuse people gotta go with King James.

just as a shill pretends to be a white man, Lucifer pretends to be a god, and the true God, Jesus

everything Satan has ever done has been a weak copy of something God has already done, so it would be very surprising if there weren't some parallels

bear in mind, he will play this trick again when he appears as antichrist

What the fuck are you talking about?

Wrong the copy that satan does is islam. Quran is a litteral knock off of all the different religions muhammed pillaged and slayed

>Makes Joseph the father of Christ
kind of funny when you know that Joseph represents the Demiurge

Thanks a lot!

Lucifer means "Bringer of the Light" or "Morning Star". Kind of a weird name desu for the "prince of darkness". Both are also creations of God that claimed to be God.

how can you believe that Satan exists, and not understand that he would tell more than one lie?

Antichrist literally means 'fake christ,' it does not necessarily mean 'enemy of christ.'

When the Bible specifies that not only a singular antichrist, but also many false christs will appear, how does it make sense to believe that there is a single false religion?

"Son of the Morning" is another name. Lucifer was the highest of all the archangels, but fell from grace. Lucifer is not Satan. Covfefe I don't know how many times people have to be told that before they finally get it.

Yes, you are born in sin. You need a Jew to save your soul. And when you die you get to sit in church forever. Christianity is a kiked religion. I'd rather go to the Christian version of hell LOL although hells a great place

rumors are that the catholic chrch altered the story about jesus to make people whorship lucifer

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yahweh

It says he was a "divine warrior" when he lead an army against Israel's enemies but hardly anything else. No mention of him being a "God of War" or "The Beast"

Could you give your statement a citation? Because it didn't seem to come from Wikipedia.

Maybe check out the Joy of Satan. Although they exhibit many cult like attitudes and behave in ways that they condem christains for, they're extremely anti Jewish. And claim Satan is the god of Aryans who wants us to achieve the god head (spiritual and physical perfection)

They also claim that The old testament god, and Satan. Are the Sumerian gods enlil and enki. Enlil being Jehovah, the god who wanted to enslave humanity. And enki being the god who wanted to free us.

Just check out the site if you found what I said interesting. Although, if you get into the cult, I don't recommend doing the blood ritual.

I'm glad you have this nice picture on your hard drive, but the thing that seemed to fly past your head is that Islam is just one false religion, there's no rule that says there can't be multiple false religions

the most clearly documented satanic religion is talmudism, expressed through modern judaism

either way, you can believe a being as clever as Lucifer is going to play all angles, to successfully trick as many people as possible to kneel down and worship him: his goal is inflict horror and death on others, the same fate waiting for him, and unlike the real God, he doesn't love anyone

Catholics are yes ... People who read glorious king james are not

Dude no one cares, go tell it to some European.

I was under the impression that they drew on the mythology of Apollo when they were giving him a face / persona . The rest comes from his disciples.
My personal view is he was a Rabbi. He wanted to expand Judiism so he changed the rule. Not the 640 Jew rules , just love god and love your fellow man.
Can just see him trying to convert a Roman solder saying Yea come be a jew. All you got to do is get 3 inches of skin cut off your dick.
Roman replies: Crucify Him!!!

Many texts both gnostic and otherwise suggest the name would be changed because it can't be kept by the world.

As dicribed in the Bible He fought the devil in the desert. So the traditional answer is no.

soft and gentle kek

fuck off you faggot and dont act as someone would consider you as a human.

Lucifer tells us "it's better to reign in Hell than to serve in Heaven."

The Bible tells us that when we die and are sent to the Hellfire it's Jesus Christ who will judge us down below.

Jesus Christ the one who rules over Hell, dealing with sinners and Lucifer tells us Hell is where he'd rather be. They're the same being.

What you are saying will LITERALLY get you into hell

Blasphemy of the Holy Spirit of the highest degree

I'm more human than you. Because Muslims aren't human.

But saying Lucifer dindu nuffin just for banter, that's okay and God will give me a free pass because he has a sense of humor though, yes?

Hurr durrr all religions suck.
Where is snek in pic?

>Where is snek in pic?

In his imagination.

Also retards that get against the snake will get his shit pushed in because they don't know what religion is true and the snake could be sacred (hint hint)

Their all knowing god can't tell when you are sarcastic apparently.

I think HE knows sarcasm just fine. All seeing, all knowing, all understanding.

When is the accuser getting brought back as a Herald? I'm sick of this fallen race nonsense they've been pulling and trying to use a more contemporary satan. not to mention the Gnostic shilling.

Though I am curious what they are gonna do now that jew god is allegedly multiverse perms dead.

hail zeus

Hell is not a place to begin with, retard

>Gnostic shilling

Ouch calm down I nearly got an infection after cutting myself with that edge.

That's because he IS Satan, so to speak.

Don't fall for the morality meme, this only serves to enslave us.

a twisted sense of humor, english without a punchline

The Devil is an Angel and was teh Tracker on God's Throne.

Jesus took over the Job and the Title.

Before Jesus Christ was the Old Devil Lucifer

Reason he is a Devil now is cause he said God was Wrong and God was all "fuck u bitch I do what I want"

Is Georgia full of retards or are you a special case?

The one thing God will not forgive is suicide. You can repent after murdering someone. You can repent after watching an anime about demons living on Earth and liking the characters, but not the actual demons foretold in the Bible. You can't repent after you mutilate your own body and immediately die.

>666
Nice try Satan.

so the same name being used is just you not realizing bringer of light is a Title.

Lucifer used to lead god's Throne Chariot around to places like a team out of Star Trek or something as Navigator / Tracker and there was the whole Fall now Jesus is part of the Team and is called what Lucifer before the Fall was called.

Uh, I can explain.

Satan is Lucifer but they are also Different

Satan is an Arch Enemy and Lucifer gave himself unto Satan.

Satan Like Molek and Remphan and other such demons are all enemies and are all the same Satanic forces but some of them do not listen to Satan.

You should check out Dante's Infeno if this topic interests you, Still have to read it myself but I have took peeks at it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-rb5gtG7g

The 72 Virgins you get for dying for Islam / Allah are the same 72 Hebrew demons.

Heres a couple pictures of them.

I never thought I'd reach a point in my life where I'd look into Satanic mythology. Damn. Well it's not like I want to drink the blood of the elderly now, at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wg00xoWptw

satanic people are to be put to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMaZ_9qz6AM

snort snort

Again, it isn't as though I plan to convert to Satanism any time soon. But I view getting educated on the history of the biblical Satan, Lucifer, and all that stuff as not the same thing.

The thing about studying the satanists is you can prove the Bible.

some of them are charletans some of them are not.
youtube.com/watch?v=mI7uHI1x09A

Fake and gay

you rang ?

that fat cunt, what is he doing with her i would wonder, if i didnt know better.

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

youtube.com/watch?v=Gjb7qAFbPco

youtube.com/watch?v=mV1EYBCS2x8

I have no qualm with mortals and whatever dissagreements they may have there are inhuman creatures on this planet with us right now, I have no hate towards teh Reptoids but they must also understand the Enemy's Minions are upon us and they are not from any Star System but from another Place entirely.

youtube.com/watch?v=M0AyxEMFRbI

youtube.com/watch?v=h56gxgwaVHw

youtube.com/watch?v=PC24qjAAOUw

hell isn't even mentioned in the bible

Doesn't Jesus say somewhere else in the Bible, "nice soul you got there; it would be a shame if the devil got hold of it".

Btw, what about all Mandela Effect changes, like e. g. the wolf instead of the lion lying down with the lamb?

Mark 3:28
>Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:

>Lucifer
>The Devil

Protestants, everyone.

It is debateable that lucifer is satan, but why is his name in the bible then ?

The Bible is a collection of many man-made myths gathered and recorded over many centuries (millennia, even). It is not, nor is it intended to be, a completely coherent historical document despite what modern day sects would have you believe.

"the enlightened one"

He is the "enlightened" angel, who considered God his oppressor.

The "enlightened" who go against the God and become fallen are a recurring theme in the Bible, starting with Eve and the apple (the fruit of knowledge/wisdom).